Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Mad Man In Port Harcourt Was Healed By Hanging 5nights Of Glory Tag - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mad Man In Port Harcourt Was Healed By Hanging 5nights Of Glory Tag (440 Views)

"I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) / Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mad Man In Port Harcourt Was Healed By Hanging 5nights Of Glory Tag by EmmymTr(m): 10:20pm On Jan 13, 2018
A Popular Mad Man In portharcourt got his healing by hanging 5nights of Glory tag on his neck.
As the rally was going on he sheepishly hanged the tagged just to follow the crowd immediately he was healed of his madness.
praise God.

make sure you don't Miss it.. SALVATION MINISTRIES from 22nd Jan make it a time with God.

Re: Mad Man In Port Harcourt Was Healed By Hanging 5nights Of Glory Tag by okazuu(m): 11:24pm On Jan 13, 2018
this kind of news will not make front page now

move it to front page,let God be glorified

(1) (Reply)

''i'm Not The Antichrist'' - Daddy Freeze / Shocking Deliverance, 2 Little boys Pray For Women (video) / Rccg Fasting And Prayer(31/01/2018) Day 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.