Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,926 members, 7,838,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Let Register Our Displeasures With The Killings In Benue State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Register Our Displeasures With The Killings In Benue State. (668 Views)

Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau / Punch Newspaper Cartoon About Buhari And Killings In Nigeria (Photo) / "Stop The Killings In Adamawa State" 3 Million Man March (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Register Our Displeasures With The Killings In Benue State. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:58am On Jan 14, 2018
There is a saying that; "if the wise ones should keep quiet, foolishness will keep multiplying". I believe at this juncture it's better and safer for all peace loving Nigerians, irrespective of our political affiliation, tribe and religious to all register our displeasures with the killings going on in some parts of the Country most especially in Benue State. It's quite unfortunate that, this evil act wasn't properly addressed till we get to this stage. Our government doesn't do enough to curb these wicked activities right from inception but will rather tell us the killers are from neighboring countries. Is it no more the duties of the government to protect the citizens from invaders? even if at all their claims were true.

Alas these are enemies from within and the perpetrators felt protected because they're from particular region of the Country and he from their region is at the corridor of power. If not I don't see any reason why the Python could have danced in south east to curb IPOD and up till now either Gorilla or Crocodile has never smile on those killers of the innocent souls in Benue and other states.

I'm calling on all right thinking Nigerians on here, let stop all these abusive names given to ourselves, no zombies, no wailers. Also irrespective of our political ideologies and political affiliation be it PDP, APGA or APC and so on, for once let each and everyone of us condemn these evil activities and in accord let tell President Buhari to rise to his task by apprehending and do justice to all these wicked being.

I salute the courage of some strong supporters of President Buhari on here; people like sarki, hungerbad & co who have all spoken out to condemn these menace. Even I was so touched when I read from one of sarki posts that he decided to visit Benue state and he wept bitterly when about 3 years old boy was asking him for his mother and couldn't give any meaningful answer to the boy for what could have happened to his mother. So painful

"Let the ruling class tremble at communist revolution.
The protetarians have nothing to lose but their chains.
They have a world to win. Working men of all countries unite". Karl Marx

Cc: sarki, Dlondonboy, Hungerbad, Temitemi, Usba, Tonyebacanista, A7, Jesuslovesyou, onyeka and so on

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let Register Our Displeasures With The Killings In Benue State. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:59am On Jan 14, 2018
Cc: Lalasticlala, mynd44 and Co.

1 Like

Re: Let Register Our Displeasures With The Killings In Benue State. by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:57am On Jan 14, 2018
INTEGRITYA1:
There is a saying that; "if the wise ones should keep quiet, foolishness will keep multiplying". I believe at this juncture it's better and safer for all peace loving Nigerians, irrespective of our political affiliation, tribe and religious to all register our displeasures with the killings going on in some parts of the Country most especially in Benue State. It's quite unfortunate that, this evil act wasn't properly addressed till we get to this stage. Our government doesn't do enough to curb these wicked activities right from inception but will rather tell us the killers are from neighboring countries. Is it no more the duties of the government to protect the citizens from invaders? even if at all their claims were true.

Alas these are enemies from within and the perpetrators felt protected because they're from particular region of the Country and he from their region is at the corridor of power. If not I don't see any reason why the Python could have danced in south east to curb IPOD and up till now either Gorilla or Crocodile has never smile on those killers of the innocent souls in Benue and other states.

I'm calling on all right thinking Nigerians on here, let stop all these abusive names given to ourselves, no zombies, no wailers. Also irrespective of our political ideologies and political affiliation be it PDP, APGA or APC and so on, for once let each and everyone of us condemn these evil activities and in accord let tell President Buhari to rise to his task by apprehending and do justice to all these wicked being.

I salute the courage of some strong supporters of President Buhari on here; people like sarki, hungerbad & co who have all spoken out to condemn these menace. Even I was so touched when I read from one of sarki posts that he decided to visit Benue state and he wept bitterly when about 3 years old boy was asking him for his mother and couldn't give any meaningful answer to the boy for what could have happened to his mother. So painful

"Let the ruling class tremble at communist revolution.
The protetarians have nothing to lose but their chains.
They have a world to win. Working men of all countries unite". Karl Marx

Cc: sarki, Dlondonboy, Hungerbad, Temitemi, Usba, Tonyebacanista, A7, Jesuslovesyou, onyeka and so on
we are already a communist nation. What we need is capitalism revolution
Re: Let Register Our Displeasures With The Killings In Benue State. by Haganah: 4:12am On Jan 14, 2018
Arrant nonsense!!!!

You guys decided to wake up because the Fulani wind is blowing westwards. Yes The prophecy says it! When Osibanjo resigns and goes on exile you will wisen up.

We will stand by Buhari as long as that is what it takes to pay you back for all your hate Crimes against Igbos and IPOB.

You cannot separate IPOB from Igbo (forget all those lagos based Igbos licking ass to safeguard their useless property in Lagos).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Register Our Displeasures With The Killings In Benue State. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
we are already a communist nation. What we need is capitalism revolution

Irrespective of the revolution we need to transform I believe we can not continue folding our arms, continue keeping mute or keep doing the same things and hoping for different results. Our mumu must not continue.

We can not condone all these senseless killings any longer. Enough
Re: Let Register Our Displeasures With The Killings In Benue State. by Sprumbabafather: 2:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
INTEGRITYA1:

Irrespective of the revolution we need to transform I believe we can not continue folding our arms, continue keeping mute or keep doing the same things and hoping for different results. Our mumu must not continue.

Did you open any thread when unarmed IPOB members were killed?

Better go and sleep.
Re: Let Register Our Displeasures With The Killings In Benue State. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
Haganah:
Arrant nonsense!!!!

You guys decided to wake up because the Fulani wind is blowing westwards. Yes The prophecy says it! When Osibanjo resigns and goes on exile you will wisen up.

We will stand by Buhari as long as that is what it takes to pay you back for all your hate Crimes against Igbos and IPOB.

You cannot separate IPOB from Igbo (forget all those lagos based Igbos licking ass to safeguard their useless property in Lagos).

Though you're entitled to your opinion, but this thread doesn't have anything whatsoever to do with either Fulani wind is blowing westwards as you opined, if you can take time to check through my comments and posts on here; you will never see where I support wicked act against anyone or tribes. Let try to condemn these menace, excessive from anyone or group of people should be checked irrespective of which region or tribe they originated from.
Re: Let Register Our Displeasures With The Killings In Benue State. by Sprumbabafather: 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
INTEGRITYA1:

Though you're entitled to your opinion, but this thread doesn't have anything whatsoever to do with either Fulani wind is blowing westwards as you opined, if you can take time to check through my comments and posts on here; you will never see where I support wicked act against anyone or tribes. Let try to condemn these menace, excessive from anyone or group of people should be checked irrespective of which region or tribe they originated from.

hypocrite.
Re: Let Register Our Displeasures With The Killings In Benue State. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Did you open any thread when unarmed IPOB members were killed?

Better go and sleep.

If I didn't open any thread when unarmed IPOB members were killed as you put forward doesn't mean I'm in support of unnecessary attack on unarmed individual or groups of people wherever they might come from if truly their activities doesn't pose a threat to general well being of anyone.
Re: Let Register Our Displeasures With The Killings In Benue State. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

hypocrite.

Is not a matter of hypocrisy, try and bring up any valid evidence where I've rejoice over or supported wickedness.
Re: Let Register Our Displeasures With The Killings In Benue State. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
Let us condemn these evil activities against humanity, safety's of all is a responsibilities of all.

Cc: Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44 & Co.
Re: Let Register Our Displeasures With The Killings In Benue State. by Sprumbabafather: 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
INTEGRITYA1:
Let us condemn these evil activities against humanity, safety's of all is a responsibilities of all.

Cc: Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44 & Co.

Injustice to one is injustice to all, if you failed to condemn the previous injustices, go and sleep.
Re: Let Register Our Displeasures With The Killings In Benue State. by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
INTEGRITYA1:

OK
So what's your plan
Re: Let Register Our Displeasures With The Killings In Benue State. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
OK
So what's your plan

Calling on all patriotic citizens irrespective of our political affiliation, tribes and regions to condemn these wickedness via all means available to us till it get to those at the corridor of power, Nairaland is also an effective means through which we can send signals of our displeasure to the central.

An injury to one is an injury to all.
Re: Let Register Our Displeasures With The Killings In Benue State. by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2018
INTEGRITYA1:

Calling on all patriotic citizens irrespective of our political affiliation, tribes and regions to condemn these wickedness via all means available to us till it get to those at the corridor of power, Nairaland is also an effective means through which we can send signals of our displeasure to the central.

An injury to one is an injury to all.
like we have been condemning for 60 years.? How's that working out for ya
Re: Let Register Our Displeasures With The Killings In Benue State. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
I'm neither APC nor PDP member, even as at today I don't belong to any political party in Nigeria. but I believe in good governance; which most of our leaders have failed in their responsibilities including this present regime.

In a sane situation, what is happening now is enough reason for Buhari to resign now talkless of his intensive efforts toward 2019 re-election bid.

## COMES 2019, VOTE OUT KILLER HERDSMEN BEFORE THEY VOTE LIFE OUT OF YOU##
Re: Let Register Our Displeasures With The Killings In Benue State. by mukhcech(m): 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
INTEGRITYA1:
I'm neither APC nor PDP member, even as at today I don't belong to any political party in Nigeria. but I believe in good governance; which most of our leaders have failed in their responsibilities including this present regime.

In a sane situation, what is happening now is enough reason for Buhari to resign now talkless of his intensive efforts toward 2019 re-election bid.

## COMES 2019, VOTE OUT KILLER HERDSMEN BEFORE THEY VOTE LIFE OUT OF YOU##

This one problem is Buhari. I hope you will not die before the Man grin grin
Re: Let Register Our Displeasures With The Killings In Benue State. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
mukhcech:

This one problem is Buhari. I hope you will not die before the Man grin grin

I've never talked of die or which anyone to, learn to reason very well and chose your words carefully whenever you're engaging people in a sensitive issues.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Just Scored An Own Goal / Eating Cow Meat(beef) Is Like Eating The Flesh Is Benues. / APC Guber Aspirant In Akwaibom Escapes Death As Gunmen Attack Secretariat(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.