Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Gov Ortom Slams Buhari, Osinbajo, NSA, IGP; Says They Ignored Warnings Of Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Ortom Slams Buhari, Osinbajo, NSA, IGP; Says They Ignored Warnings Of Attack (1700 Views)

Buratai Removed Top Army Officers From NSA Office / 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him / Gov Ortom Slams Buhari, Osinbajo, NSA, IGP; Says They Ignored Warnings Of Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Gov Ortom Slams Buhari, Osinbajo, NSA, IGP; Says They Ignored Warnings Of Attack by buchilino(m): 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
madridguy:
Samuel Ortom could you please shut your rotten mouth? Useless set of people. You wrote this you wrote, as the chief security of Benue State don't you know what to do. What stops you from alerting your people and get them ready or even make the attack first before they were attacked by the blood thirsty vampires. You people will used your state security allowance to keep your family in abroad and be playing with people's soul down here.
As a governor of a state you have some security command at your palm, had been is for you to intimidate your political rival you will know how to use them.

The blood of the innocent souls will surely hunt you people and your family. Wherever they are, no one partake in this genocide will scot free. Bunch of hypocrites.

WEN I CALLED U, ISLAMABADGUY, SOME FELT I WAS BEING HARSH. BUT UR PROVING ME SO FAR.
Re: Gov Ortom Slams Buhari, Osinbajo, NSA, IGP; Says They Ignored Warnings Of Attack by buchilino(m): 12:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
royalamour:
But wait! Why's Osinbajo very quiet these days?

HIS QUIETNESS DOESN'T SURPRISE ME. IF IT WAS IGBO OR IPOB ISSUES, U WILL C HIM BARKING LIKE A DOG.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING News:-atiku And PDP Are Recruiting / Are These People On Nairaland Really Igbo's? / We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.