Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Are These People On Nairaland Really Igbo's? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are These People On Nairaland Really Igbo's? (1706 Views)

Really, Igbo Have A Crime Culture Problem That Needs Fixing / Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" / Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are These People On Nairaland Really Igbo's? by Astark: 6:14pm On Dec 18, 2019
Every single thread, they are the ones that disrupt it and try bringing Igbo's into the matter, they insult every single ethnic group mostly Yoruba's.

Even when sports thread gets to front page, they will like to drag Igbo's into it and turn it into a tribal hating thread. I'm starting to think these people are not really Igbo's because no ethnic group would like to drag their self to mud all the time.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are These People On Nairaland Really Igbo's? by voltron14: 6:17pm On Dec 18, 2019
What can we say but they sometimes write in Igbo and say the place is a zoo.

Some claim to be Jews and remind us about the civil war.

5 Likes

Re: Are These People On Nairaland Really Igbo's? by Astark: 6:18pm On Dec 18, 2019
voltron14:
What can we say but they sometimes write in Igbo and say the place is a zoo.

Some claim to be Jews and remind us about the civil war.

mhen I'm really tired, every single thread they must drag Yoruba's into it and thereby turn it into war zone

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These People On Nairaland Really Igbo's? by dawnomike(m): 6:18pm On Dec 18, 2019
Astark:
Every single thread, they are the ones that disrupt it and try bringing Igbo's into the matter, they insult every single ethnic group mostly Yoruba's.

Even when sports thread gets to front page, they will like to drag Igbo's into it and turn it into a tribal hating thread. I'm starting to think these people are not really Igbo's because no ethnic group would like to drag their self to mud all the time.
They do not need to be igbos or yoruba... Tribal bigots no matter their tribe or ethnic group are just like that everywhere. Unfortunately, tribal bigots on Nairalands are more of low self esteemed people hiding behind their faceless monikers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These People On Nairaland Really Igbo's? by helinues: 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
Who are they? Dont they have monikers?

2 Likes

Re: Are These People On Nairaland Really Igbo's? by ghettokid1(m): 6:33pm On Dec 18, 2019
helinues:
Who are they? Dont they have monikers?
i tire o!
em sense they pain am sha

3 Likes

Re: Are These People On Nairaland Really Igbo's? by helinues: 6:36pm On Dec 18, 2019
ghettokid1:

i tire o!
em sense they pain am sha

Abi oo. Why not named them and wait for NL to denied them.

The op is idle

4 Likes

Re: Are These People On Nairaland Really Igbo's? by Dedetwo(m): 7:18pm On Dec 18, 2019
Astark:

You are definitely one of the ninnies that drag Igbo into silly open conversations on this forum. I really wonder how you got tired on a thing you never participated.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These People On Nairaland Really Igbo's? by Smoke55: 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2019
oga shatap! stop playing saint nwa egbe here!! its afonjaz that always blame igbos for all their misfortune,they rejoice over any igbo predicament,igbos are just returning the gesture to them shekina!,so why are you shifting goal post ni?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These People On Nairaland Really Igbo's? by Dikegodspower(m): 8:28pm On Dec 18, 2019
I don't know the reason for this inconsequential post,,,,but the truth remains that we will disappoint you tonight

2 Likes

Re: Are These People On Nairaland Really Igbo's? by SarkinYarki: 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2019
Astark:
mhen I'm really tired, every single thread they must drag Yoruba's into it and thereby turn it into war zone

Go through the threads well and you will see Yorubas are the ones dragging Igbos into their mess

3 Likes

Re: Are These People On Nairaland Really Igbo's? by Tranquillity360: 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
Typical yoruba man.
Always accusing others what they the afonjas are guilt of.

7 Likes

Re: Are These People On Nairaland Really Igbo's? by Stalwert: 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
Astark:

Please can you point where Igbos on nairaland denounce such foolish behaviour? I have seen when Muslims on NL criticize bad behaviour from their brothers but I have never seen such from Igbos. I continue to believe this sought of behaviour is because of the anonymity of this site.

2 Likes

Re: Are These People On Nairaland Really Igbo's? by Blackking98(m): 10:01pm On Dec 18, 2019
Astark:

true talk. Usually derailing the thread in the process. It's not good honestly

1 Like

Re: Are These People On Nairaland Really Igbo's? by Amstupid(m): 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
Stupid people arguing again grin

*spit * angry
Re: Are These People On Nairaland Really Igbo's? by OfficialAPCNig: 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2019
A Yoruba Moslem will always blame Ndi Igbo for every single thing. This wan is blaming Ndi Igbo for some thing they guilty of

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These People On Nairaland Really Igbo's? by dukeprince50: 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2019
Both the yorubas and igbos do that, but the igbos own comes with hatred and pains, u can easily see the frustration in the comments.
The yorubas just enjoy insulting the igbos while the igbos are too emotional about it. The igbos insult not only the Yorubas but also the hausas, fulani.
While the Yoruba is facing the Igbo alone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These People On Nairaland Really Igbo's? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 18, 2019
Astark:

Igbos are not your mate.

Edos and Yorubas should take note.
Re: Are These People On Nairaland Really Igbo's? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2019
dukeprince50:
Both the yorubas and igbos do that, but the igbos own comes with hatred and pains, u can easily see the frustration in the comments.
The yorubas just enjoy insulting the igbos while the igbos are too emotional about it. The igbos insult not only the Yorubas but also the hausas, fulani.

Both Ijaws.

Igbos spares no one again.

Anywhere u follow come...U collect your own.

1 Like

Re: Are These People On Nairaland Really Igbo's? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 18, 2019
Astark:

Finally Igbos don't know you exist.

They don't care if anyone in Edo state is existing?

Nigeria is all about business...do your own as I do my own..

Case closed.

If you looking for unity Edos are same as Yorubas so both are brothers anyday any time.

1 Like

Re: Are These People On Nairaland Really Igbo's? by YorubaKing: 10:40pm On Dec 18, 2019
grin

Re: Are These People On Nairaland Really Igbo's? by darkwan: 10:42pm On Dec 18, 2019
Astark:

and you cant even imagine that they could be foreighners imitating both....
Re: Are These People On Nairaland Really Igbo's? by darkwan: 10:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
the issue is not realy about who is who....

the problem is nonesense comments against each other getting so much likes....!!

their is realy no way to control that on nairaland....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are These People On Nairaland Really Igbo's? by Nwadiuto247: 11:47pm On Dec 18, 2019
Yoruba started insulting igbos here since 2006 when Obasanjo was in power.

Igbos here were few that time and they tormented us so much.

Now more igbos are here firing back at them and they are playing saints. Hypocrisy is bad

1 Like

Re: Are These People On Nairaland Really Igbo's? by dukeprince50: 4:23am On Dec 19, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Both Ijaws.

Igbos spares no one again.

Anywhere u follow come...U collect your own.
I wasn't praising the Igbos, u guys should reduce the level of madness Abeg, I have some Igbo and Yoruba friends, they are not as stupid as the ones we av on NL.
Why will Igbo insult Ijaw? I do not think the Ijaws are insulting them, why will they attack the Ijaw people.
Re: Are These People On Nairaland Really Igbo's? by dukeprince50: 4:26am On Dec 19, 2019
Nwadiuto247:
Yoruba started insulting igbos here since 2006 when Obasanjo was in power.

Now more igbos are here firing back at them and they are playing saints. Hypocrisy is bad
what about the hausas and Ijaws? Were they also insulting the Igbos?
U guys should reduce the madness, Igbos are better than this, they are people to admire, you guys are making them look bad.
I am neither Yoruba nor Igbo BTW
Re: Are These People On Nairaland Really Igbo's? by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 19, 2019
dukeprince50:
I wasn't praising the Igbos, u guys should reduce the level of madness Abeg, I have some Igbo and Yoruba friends, they are not as stupid as the ones we av on NL.
Why will Igbo insult Ijaw? I do not think the Ijaws are insulting them, why will they attack the Ijaw people.

Nobody needs the praise either..

You don't think but it happens everyday.

Truth is golden.
Re: Are These People On Nairaland Really Igbo's? by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 19, 2019
dukeprince50:
what about the hausas and Ijaws? Were they also insulting the Igbos?
U guys should reduce the madness, Igbos are better than this, they are people to admire, you guys are making them look bad.
I am neither Yoruba nor Igbo BTW

Oga na even Ijaw own worst pass.

They throw insults as if tomorrow no dey.

Ijaw had ruthlessly Insulted Igbos a lot.
Re: Are These People On Nairaland Really Igbo's? by Blackking98(m): 7:08am On Dec 19, 2019
dukeprince50:
best comment so far

2 Likes

Re: Are These People On Nairaland Really Igbo's? by Iamgrey5(m): 7:38am On Dec 19, 2019
Nwadiuto247:
Yoruba started insulting igbos here since 2006 when Obasanjo was in power

@ emboldened is a terrible lie

Terrible lie !

igbos started the insults in Jonathan's presidency.

1 Like

Re: Are These People On Nairaland Really Igbo's? by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 19, 2019
Iamgrey5:
@ emboldened is a terrible lie

Terrible lie !

igbos started the insults in Jonathan's presidency.

This statement alone na lie.

Though the op is an Edo boy defending Yorubas all the time....both are same anyways.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Gifts Beautiful House To Old Woman Rendered Homeless By Storm In Bayelsa (pi / Will Atiku Take Another Shot At The Presidency? / The Former Nsukka Wheel Barrow Local Government Chairlady, Just Died Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.