Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

We’ll Be Happy If Father Mbaka’s Predictions Come To Pass – Senator Gamawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Be Happy If Father Mbaka’s Predictions Come To Pass – Senator Gamawa (30075 Views)

BREAKING: Senator Babayo Gamawa Is Dead / Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP / PDP Suspends Gamawa Babayo Garba, Deputy National Chairman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Be Happy If Father Mbaka’s Predictions Come To Pass – Senator Gamawa by kings09(m): 8:03am On Jan 14, 2018
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]
If there is anything else inside your brain, use am to make comments, dis one wey you cram usernames dey post for all threads no be comment.
Lame undecided
Re: We’ll Be Happy If Father Mbaka’s Predictions Come To Pass – Senator Gamawa by wailersarefools: 8:07am On Jan 14, 2018
kings09:
Lame undecided
Yes, lame at the level of your brain. I don talk am before.
Re: We’ll Be Happy If Father Mbaka’s Predictions Come To Pass – Senator Gamawa by modath(f): 8:29am On Jan 14, 2018
dunkem21:

You're right.. He missed Ngeneukwenu, Hungerbad and Madridguy.
Occasionally, he should add Beremx, Obiageli and mo.

They all murdered sleep and they shall sleep no more angry

I'm here, still standing , sleeping fine & doing great things... wink
Re: We’ll Be Happy If Father Mbaka’s Predictions Come To Pass – Senator Gamawa by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 14, 2018
undecided
Re: We’ll Be Happy If Father Mbaka’s Predictions Come To Pass – Senator Gamawa by Benekruku(m): 9:34am On Jan 14, 2018
kings09:
Oya Bmc come n attack dis ipob man.

Liondeleo, omenkalives, sarrki, madridguy, usba, yarimo oya attack wit all your might

You will be a good money ritual ingredient since your brain is brand new as you have never used it before.

Just make sure I don't get to sight you physically. You will be in my wardrobe vomiting money in few days

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Be Happy If Father Mbaka’s Predictions Come To Pass – Senator Gamawa by Marcoassensio: 9:48am On Jan 14, 2018
trash
Re: We’ll Be Happy If Father Mbaka’s Predictions Come To Pass – Senator Gamawa by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 14, 2018
though I voted the dumb nomad, I can't wait to un-vote the redundant sadist come 2019!....he's taken cluelesness to another level.
Re: We’ll Be Happy If Father Mbaka’s Predictions Come To Pass – Senator Gamawa by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 14, 2018
though I voted the dumb nomad, I can't wait to un-vote the redundant sadist come 2019!....he's taken cluelesness to another level.
Re: We’ll Be Happy If Father Mbaka’s Predictions Come To Pass – Senator Gamawa by Sweetcollins: 10:25am On Jan 14, 2018
Abeg ANYTHING that has human form is far better than this hardship stricken buhari
Re: We’ll Be Happy If Father Mbaka’s Predictions Come To Pass – Senator Gamawa by NYRP: 10:26am On Jan 14, 2018
Don't be left out, Check out Arise NigerianYouths (@NYRP3): https://twitter.com/NYRP3

Join ANY (Arise Nigerian Youths) political pressure group Facebook Page now by going here≥>>https://www.facebook.com/arisenigerianyouth/

Re: We’ll Be Happy If Father Mbaka’s Predictions Come To Pass – Senator Gamawa by samuel2018: 10:36am On Jan 14, 2018
Oh God of creation
Direct our noble cause
Guide thou our leaders right
Help our youth the truth to know
In love and honesty to grow
And living just and true
Great lofty heights attain
To build a nation wherein peace
And justice reigns
Re: We’ll Be Happy If Father Mbaka’s Predictions Come To Pass – Senator Gamawa by fixedodds6: 10:38am On Jan 14, 2018
Message 09069681493 on whatsapp for your legit fixed odds... 101% sure...
Re: We’ll Be Happy If Father Mbaka’s Predictions Come To Pass – Senator Gamawa by Lomprico2: 10:42am On Jan 14, 2018
sarrki:
N I asked of what gain is it for this guy ?

Most of this guys don't care

His own source of making money is blocked

So pmb out will avail him his own source of livelihood

Not that he cares about Nigeria

Its pmb that cares about nigerians!

Re: We’ll Be Happy If Father Mbaka’s Predictions Come To Pass – Senator Gamawa by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:51am On Jan 14, 2018
sarrki:
N I asked of what gain is it for this guy ?

Most of this guys don't care

His own source of making money is blocked

So pmb out will avail him his own source of livelihood

Not that he cares about Nigeria

But what are Buhari's Achievements

1 Like

Re: We’ll Be Happy If Father Mbaka’s Predictions Come To Pass – Senator Gamawa by benuejosh: 10:56am On Jan 14, 2018
The senator call am Predictions NOT Prophecy!! Hahaha..
Re: We’ll Be Happy If Father Mbaka’s Predictions Come To Pass – Senator Gamawa by Memories12411: 11:08am On Jan 14, 2018
Dankwambo for president 2019.
Re: We’ll Be Happy If Father Mbaka’s Predictions Come To Pass – Senator Gamawa by tbarrister(m): 11:42am On Jan 14, 2018
This is a very good development, this is a clear sign that buhari will lose in 2019 to dankwambo , believe me or not, let me quickly give you small permutations

1. Buhari in 2015 , at the apex of his political strength in the north , even when almost all northerners saw him as a saint, his body odour couldn't affect dankwambo of gombe state as he went on to win his election as a PDP candidate, this is to show you the goodwill he enjoys among his people

2. Even though buhari still have a pillar like tinubu in the southwest, history have always shown that the vote there will more likely be splitted , as this zone have so many liberals and its highly heterogeneous, I'll give dankwambo a slight edge over him here due to the fact that most are fed up with buhari and they'll want a credible candidate

3. Dankwambo is a Hausa Fulani and so he will get a lot of votes from northwesterners and he will more likely win north east because thats were gombe state is in

4. Dankwambo will clear buhari in the south south , due to the fact that he is a PDP and the likes of Jonathan will support him, damn ss is locked down for PDP

5 even though , the southeastern leaders will try to rally their people for buhari under the spell that buhari will hand over power to them in 2023 , but buhari is despised by the populace there and he will still lose

6. The north central which is home to many Christians won't also smile on buhari as his inaction and silence on the attacks on Christians and minorities in Benue and north central will work against , plus he's competing against a Muslim and that will make the Muslim vote splitted and dankwambo will win there

BEST SCENERIO FOR BUHARI , HE WILL WIN TWO ZONES , WORST HE WILL WIN ONE

BEST SCENERIO FOR DANKWAMBO, HE WILL WIN 5 ZONES, WORST HE WILL FOUR!!!
Re: We’ll Be Happy If Father Mbaka’s Predictions Come To Pass – Senator Gamawa by Elexdallas(m): 11:49am On Jan 14, 2018
#buharimustgo
Re: We’ll Be Happy If Father Mbaka’s Predictions Come To Pass – Senator Gamawa by gregyboy(m): 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2018
Is he not the fake Reverend

Who stage miracles
Re: We’ll Be Happy If Father Mbaka’s Predictions Come To Pass – Senator Gamawa by IYANGBALI: 12:25pm On Jan 14, 2018
All of us except some abokis will be very happy
Re: We’ll Be Happy If Father Mbaka’s Predictions Come To Pass – Senator Gamawa by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
So they're not called prophecies anymore? They're now predictions? Lol. Religion sha
Re: We’ll Be Happy If Father Mbaka’s Predictions Come To Pass – Senator Gamawa by greatman247(m): 12:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
This senator says they started most of the project in their time, but for me, who completed a project is a more achiever not who begins it. What if the APC decide not imbibe the spirit of continuity? the project will remain abandoned and will thereby affect people life negatively, but them still try for imbibing the spirit of continuity. That is what we want for proper progress and new project to affect people life positively. I am not supporting any party though whoever have a good project that will affect and improve people life positively is what i want. I am for the people not party or any govt. Gombe State Governor is a great guy honestly, i have been to Gombe and i can attest to the fact that that state is beautiful, i will like it if PDP can pick the man instead of Atiku who left the party when the going was rough for PDP and came back only when the party gets its groove back. Atiku, i can't do shit for Nigeria, he is selfish who is always out for himself, i know if PDP fail to pick him at the primary again he will leave the party again, the party should pick a candidate that can oust Buhari but not Atiku, if they pick Atiku they may fail cos Atiku is not trustworthy, go check his antecedents.
Re: We’ll Be Happy If Father Mbaka’s Predictions Come To Pass – Senator Gamawa by Paradigme777: 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
kings09:
Oya Bmc come n attack dis ipob man.

Liondeleo, omenkalives, sarrki, madridguy, usba, yarimo oya attack wit all your might
They've all repented ooo
Re: We’ll Be Happy If Father Mbaka’s Predictions Come To Pass – Senator Gamawa by yarimo(m): 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
Paradigme777:

They've all repented ooo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

U.S. And U.K. Press Statements On Upcoming Nigerian Elections / Kano Bans Begging , Employs 8,000 Teachers / LP Candidates Defeat PDP Reps Members In Enugu’s Seven Constituencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.