Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,051 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Saudi Arabia To Beheads Some 14 Nigerian Muslims !!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Saudi Arabia To Beheads Some 14 Nigerian Muslims !!! (1292 Views)

Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm / Ogun Prophet Beheads Lover After Sex, Buries Body In Church Premises (Graphic) / Man Beheads His Uncle In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Arabia To Beheads Some 14 Nigerian Muslims !!! by IkpuMmadu: 6:26am On Jan 14, 2018
Saudi Arabia started New year with beheading of 6 Nigerian Muslims accused of committing crimes and more 15 will beheaded on 18th of this month according Saudi News Agency and Amnesty International and Human Rights Group.

Name of those beheaded are
1. Yusuf Yakubu Ajiboye from Kwara State.
2. Mohammed Abdullahi Goni from Kano State.
3. Ali Dan-Tanbarawa from Kano State.
4. Sani Bala from Jigawa State.
5. Usman Salisu from Sokoto State.
6. Umar Abdullahi Mohammadu from Kano State.

Welcome to the Islamic Kingdom, the birthplace of Islam.

Fifteen Nigerians have already been moved to a jail in Medina apparently in preparation for the hangman’s noose. That has sent shivers down their spines forcing them to dispatch a Save-Our-Souls message to President Muhammadu Buhari to do all within his powers to save them from being slaughtered like cows.

“They claim that we peddled drugs and committed other drug-related offences, which according to them carry death penalty but we want Nigeria to intervene and give us another chance to live,” the suspect pleaded on behalf of the rest being detained in preparation for their execution in the Middle East country. Among the Nigerians in the Medina Prison awaiting execution are:
Lolo Babatunde.
Biola Lawal
Hafis Amosu.
Jimoh Ishola.
Tunde Ibrahim.
Abdurimi Aweda.
Adam Abubakar.
Amode Tunde.
Adewumi Adepoju.
Saka Riyau.
Aliu Muhammed.
Abdul Raman.
Yekini Yahaya.
and two other women. Many other Nigerians arrested for drug-related offenses have also been detained at Jeddah, Mecca and Riyadh prisons in Saudi Arabia, awaiting execution.

“We know they are preparing to kill us but before we die, we are pleading with the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to look into the charges preferred against us and see if indeed, we have been given fair hearing for the offenses they claim we committed, and whether the Saudi authorities have treated us well under the law,” one of the suspects said in a leaked document made available to Saturday Vanguard from Riyadh.

The manner, in which Yusuf Yakubu Ajiboye from Kwara State was arrested, hurriedly tried and subsequently killed, made them to entertain fear for their lives and came to the conclusion that the long knife was indeed awaiting them.

My only problem with this are with those African Muslims who never studied how Islam came to Africa and still maintain that Islam is their right religion and must be defended at all cost, meanwhile Saudi Arabia is the birthplace of Islam, the law and everything in Saudi Arabia is based on Islamic interpretation of Islam, Saudi Arabian law came from Quran and Hadiths, everyone can Google it and see it, i am not making it up to defame Islam, but based on FACT. yet African Muslims don't give a damn to read the history of Muhammed and his racism towards Black people.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Beheads Some 14 Nigerian Muslims !!! by otabuko(m): 6:30am On Jan 14, 2018
Are my brothers from the North doing drug with us? Thought we love money more than every region in Nigeria?

5 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Beheads Some 14 Nigerian Muslims !!! by koolaid87: 6:30am On Jan 14, 2018
K

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Beheads Some 14 Nigerian Muslims !!! by IkpuMmadu: 6:32am On Jan 14, 2018
otabuko:
Are my brothers from the North doing drug with us? Thought we love money more than every region in Nigeria?

The Yoruba Muslim with their Hausa brothers will say Igbo are drug peddling folks . But the true is here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia To Beheads Some 14 Nigerian Muslims !!! by IamGoke(m): 6:35am On Jan 14, 2018
Alright!!
Re: Saudi Arabia To Beheads Some 14 Nigerian Muslims !!! by clevvermind(m): 6:46am On Jan 14, 2018
I know that many people are disappointed because they are expecting to see an Igbo name on the list. Afonjas how far?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia To Beheads Some 14 Nigerian Muslims !!! by balosunky(m): 6:48am On Jan 14, 2018
Hmmmm, abeg face ur sentence. we that are here no fit carry drugs abi
Re: Saudi Arabia To Beheads Some 14 Nigerian Muslims !!! by Ayoemrys(m): 6:48am On Jan 14, 2018
What A Pity, U Left Nigeria And You Took Corruption With You, Awon Adojutini Gbogbo, U Just Dey Spoil Nigeria Name Everywere, Now U Are Calling On Government To Save U, 0 Dont Forsee D Consiquences Wen U Are Commiting The Crime, Just Repent And Axept Jesus So That U Can Herit God's Kingdom After Ur Execution
Re: Saudi Arabia To Beheads Some 14 Nigerian Muslims !!! by hucienda: 6:48am On Jan 14, 2018
Behead? Damn.

The KSA no send whether their execution methods are still etched in the 7th century.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Beheads Some 14 Nigerian Muslims !!! by brostheo(m): 6:50am On Jan 14, 2018
Please behead buhari for us mbok,

Na beg we day
Re: Saudi Arabia To Beheads Some 14 Nigerian Muslims !!! by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 14, 2018
IkpuMmadu:
Saudi Arabia started New year with beheading of 6 Nigerian Muslims accused of committing crimes and more 15 will beheaded on 18th of this month according Saudi News Agency and Amnesty International and Human Rights Group.

Name of those beheaded are
1. Yusuf Yakubu Ajiboye from Kwara State.
2. Mohammed Abdullahi Goni from Kano State.
3. Ali Dan-Tanbarawa from Kano State.
4. Sani Bala from Jigawa State.
5. Usman Salisu from Sokoto State.
6. Umar Abdullahi Mohammadu from Kano State.

Welcome to the Islamic Kingdom, the birthplace of Islam.

Fifteen Nigerians have already been moved to a jail in Medina apparently in preparation for the hangman’s noose. That has sent shivers down their spines forcing them to dispatch a Save-Our-Souls message to President Muhammadu Buhari to do all within his powers to save them from being slaughtered like cows.

“They claim that we peddled drugs and committed other drug-related offences, which according to them carry death penalty but we want Nigeria to intervene and give us another chance to live,” the suspect pleaded on behalf of the rest being detained in preparation for their execution in the Middle East country. Among the Nigerians in the Medina Prison awaiting execution are:
Lolo Babatunde.
Biola Lawal
Hafis Amosu.
Jimoh Ishola.
Tunde Ibrahim.
Abdurimi Aweda.
Adam Abubakar.
Amode Tunde.
Adewumi Adepoju.
Saka Riyau.
Aliu Muhammed.
Abdul Raman.
Yekini Yahaya.
and two other women. Many other Nigerians arrested for drug-related offenses have also been detained at Jeddah, Mecca and Riyadh prisons in Saudi Arabia, awaiting execution.

“We know they are preparing to kill us but before we die, we are pleading with the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to look into the charges preferred against us and see if indeed, we have been given fair hearing for the offenses they claim we committed, and whether the Saudi authorities have treated us well under the law,” one of the suspects said in a leaked document made available to Saturday Vanguard from Riyadh.

The manner, in which Yusuf Yakubu Ajiboye from Kwara State was arrested, hurriedly tried and subsequently killed, made them to entertain fear for their lives and came to the conclusion that the long knife was indeed awaiting them.

My only problem with this are with those African Muslims who never studied how Islam came to Africa and still maintain that Islam is their right religion and must be defended at all cost, meanwhile Saudi Arabia is the birthplace of Islam, the law and everything in Saudi Arabia is based on Islamic interpretation of Islam, Saudi Arabian law came from Quran and Hadiths, everyone can Google it and see it, i am not making it up to defame Islam, but based on FACT. yet African Muslims don't give a damn to read the history of Muhammed and his racism towards Black people.

Cc sarrki alariiwo, alariwo2
Re: Saudi Arabia To Beheads Some 14 Nigerian Muslims !!! by Haganah: 6:55am On Jan 14, 2018
Behead then already!!!!

These are the fools bringing shame in this country! Just behead them because we have long rejected them.

I love my SouthWest brothers, they will not take sides here, they will ask Saudi to punish even their brothers- I love their straightforwardedness.

Like for our upright SouthWest brothers

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Beheads Some 14 Nigerian Muslims !!! by oloriooko(m): 6:57am On Jan 14, 2018
OP source pls
Re: Saudi Arabia To Beheads Some 14 Nigerian Muslims !!! by Biodun37: 6:57am On Jan 14, 2018
ISLAM IS NOT DISCRIMINATOR
Sharia Law is in every way is superior to any other form of Law in the universe, Closest is Law of equity. being a Muslim does not spear one from punishment on a sin/offence (get that into your skull) if your people like, let them continue to adopt Islamic names for ulterior motives/hidden agendas.
In this case, the Muslims among the condemned souls shall be buried according to Islamic rites after execution awaiting the verdict of the ultimate judge.
Stop sucking!
Stop leaving fake life!
Stop bigotry!
Be a good Nigerian!

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Beheads Some 14 Nigerian Muslims !!! by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 14, 2018
one thing you guys should note is that . it is clearly written on their approved visas that drug related offence carries death penalty.

die in pieces.

we won't miss you

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Beheads Some 14 Nigerian Muslims !!! by IkpuMmadu: 7:02am On Jan 14, 2018
Re: Saudi Arabia To Beheads Some 14 Nigerian Muslims !!! by Xeedorf: 7:05am On Jan 14, 2018
Ilu ti kosi ofin, Ese kosi nibe.
Bayi ni Anse ni Ile wa, ewö ibo mi ni.
Be a good ambassador whenever you are.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Beheads Some 14 Nigerian Muslims !!! by sunbilor(m): 7:32am On Jan 14, 2018
So they do drugs too? grin
Re: Saudi Arabia To Beheads Some 14 Nigerian Muslims !!! by shortgun(m): 7:57am On Jan 14, 2018
hmmm
Re: Saudi Arabia To Beheads Some 14 Nigerian Muslims !!! by leocobis: 8:26am On Jan 14, 2018
Kill them all, as they are not from East
Re: Saudi Arabia To Beheads Some 14 Nigerian Muslims !!! by dreamworld: 8:28am On Jan 14, 2018
Hausa people representing us well
Re: Saudi Arabia To Beheads Some 14 Nigerian Muslims !!! by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:33am On Jan 14, 2018
please kill them... that's what Islam is all about... religion of piss indeed
Re: Saudi Arabia To Beheads Some 14 Nigerian Muslims !!! by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:41am On Jan 14, 2018
please when are they going to be execute I will like to live stream it , wanna have erection on their dangling lifeless body, I will save it in my PC to show my future children how Islamic criminals suppose to die grin grin grin
Re: Saudi Arabia To Beheads Some 14 Nigerian Muslims !!! by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:52am On Jan 14, 2018
I doubt those guys carried drugs. The hatred Asians have for Blacks is out of this world. Yet, we worship their gods and visit their holy sites. They see us as conquered people and will not hesitate to frame us to kill. Have you seen a black person in a Chinese movie? Same thing in Bollywood where the roles they give blacks are poverty roles. There are some countries I can't live for free. Malaysia is another one. I doubt any Nigeria will carry drugs in Saudi Arabia.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Beheads Some 14 Nigerian Muslims !!! by Daeylar(f): 8:58am On Jan 14, 2018
Wow
Re: Saudi Arabia To Beheads Some 14 Nigerian Muslims !!! by olayinkajnr(m): 9:21am On Jan 14, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
I doubt those guys carried drugs. The hatred Asians have for Blacks is out of this world. Yet, we worship their gods and visit their holy sites. They see us as conquered people and will not hesitate to frame us to kill. Have you seen a black person in a Chinese movie? Same thing in Bollywood where the roles they give blacks are poverty roles. There are some countries I can't live for free. Malaysia is another one. I doubt any Nigeria will carry drugs in Saudi Arabia.

You are right.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Beheads Some 14 Nigerian Muslims !!! by ipodstinks: 10:36am On Jan 14, 2018
Behead them if they are guilty. We do not care her in the west. The bad eggs are being removed and more will follow.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Beheads Some 14 Nigerian Muslims !!! by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 14, 2018
grin Igbo man dey do aboki sef wan do. Neh neh we don't ply our trade there

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Woman’s Corpse Discovered In A River In Okrika Town Of Rivers State / Moment Blood-Soaked, Killer is Captured After Killing a Lady For Ritual. Video / Horrible! Police Arrests Suspects Who Sell Decaying Animals In Meat Shop (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.