Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) (48984 Views)

Lagos Police Rescue 'Crossdresser' In Hijab Who Was About To Be Lynched (Photo) / Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) / Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by aljharem(m): 12:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
Stupid woman

1 Like

Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by kingsmaila(m): 12:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
Stop spreading false news to aggravate religious and ethic crisis. Benue (Makurdi) is a Christian dominated state. Please stop painting Islam and Muslims black for the Devil is not as black as he is painted.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by Teymanhenry(f): 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
what a fake headline... she doesn't look like someone who's hiding from someone. n moreover , are Muslims up to 5% of the Benue population?

1 Like

Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2018
stellx:

I laugh too!!!!

How long does it take to kill someone my brother?

For your information, I was trapped in FMC Makurdi yesterday not to talk of someone deep inside new garage mechanic village

Cars were vandalised right outside the hospital gate which is on the same road with the government House you claimed.

Self preservation is the first principle in any crisis situation.

Knowing how you women like to over-dramatise trivial issues. I'm guessing what you have describe would have been a simple protest by a few miscreants
Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
But some sisters behind her did not cover their head,publicity stunt....And still christ will rule,darkeness shall not prevail on light..

Happy sunday friends

1 Like

Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 12:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
The islamisation has finally began but ko le werk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by laudate: 12:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
iamrealdeji:
but Christianity is a business. Mr pastor's motive is to make money from his church,church members aims is to entertain themselves,dance,met new people especially the opposite sex,miracle,dressing competition.
Christianity isn't violent indeed with Reverends strapping themselves with AK47 to kill Muslims
Name one Christian reverend that has used an AK47 to kill a Muslim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by kantin: 12:25pm On Jan 14, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Following the Non stop attack by Fulani Herdsmen in Benue state, People are now scared to step their foot out of the house, this lady named Ladi Ene Ogbole just revealed she was forced to dress in hijab to make sure she doesn't get killed, this is alarming, see photos plus her post below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/herdsmen-attack-woman-dresses-up-as.html

its unfortunate we tag every thing to religion, these is is another cheap propaganda to tarnish the images of Islam and Muslims, who ever that's is behind the killing does that in his own, its could be anybody from different walk of life. besides we also have Christian Hausa-fulani in north leaving together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by oluwashegunfunm(m): 12:28pm On Jan 14, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:

She gives the jihadists impression of success.
I would do that also if my life is at risk .. Why do you think warriors run away to fight another day ?
Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by poseidon12: 12:28pm On Jan 14, 2018
So the visitors are the overlords in Benue? The indigenes now have to dress to the approval of the visitors to be safe in their own towns? I hope the morons that are spreading the welcome mats for the Fulanis are watching.
Buhari can go to hell with his cattle grazing routes.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by poseidon12: 12:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
okosodo:
Benue has been captured

Not yet. They still have a fighting chance.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 12:31pm On Jan 14, 2018
IYANGBALI:
funkybabee I love what w did together last night,pls come back and let's do it again soonest

Se oti logun eh?

1 Like

Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by WorldRichest: 12:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:

She gives the jihadists impression of success.

You ho and meet the herdsmen and tell them they are failures.
Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by tboks(m): 12:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
tiredoflife:
Slowly Islam is taking a hold
Fear is the ultimate aim of terrorism
To make u conform to thier teachings
She is forming safety
But in truth she is conforming to the life style Islam wants
May God punish you for your lies. You people enjoy spreading lies and confusion. You have turned the Fulani herdsmen saga to a Muslim vs Christian problem. You now claim Muslims are killing Christians in Benue whereas, the herdsmen killing farmers don't care about their religion. You look for every opportunity to blame Muslims even if it's either an ethnic, political or communal issue. I've been reading many comments here on nl of pple saying Muslims have started killing Christians.

Fulani herdsmen attacked some people in Kaduna yesterday. Do the victims here look like Christians? Can't you see the pple lined up, praying for them? We need to start addressing issues as they are instead of turning everything to religious one. That's why our politicians would continue to play us.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by poseidon12: 12:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
this is the change they wanted so much in 2015, so let them gave it in full... meanwhile I will vote for Buhari I'm 2019 , it will be a pay back time, they think nah only them wicked grin grin grin the useless old dullard will continue to nonsense he started

Please don't. Buhari is not fit for the position. Nigeria will not survive another 4years of him.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
poseidon12:

Please don't. Buhari is not fit for the position. Nigeria will not survive another 4years of him.
hmmmmm but why did they vote for him in the first place... the Zone-B they think nah only them wicked
Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by Habyz(m): 12:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
GraGra247:
The three posters above me, what is stupid about a woman going extra mile to take precautions if by any means it can help save her life.
She took 'precautions' dressing like a Muslim to 'protect' herself then went online to talk about it. Now tell isn't she stupid?
Are the killings even religiously motivated? But as a non-muslim she decided to make it seem so.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by gowaga68: 12:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
TI1919:
Nonsense talk
Its one of those false news people share around to cause trouble.
I was at same Markurdi,Wurkun when we were informed that some Tiv youths attacked Wadata (a predominant Hausa community) some hours ago.
Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by gowaga68: 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
Habyz:

She took 'precautions' dressing like a Muslim to 'protect' herself then went online to talk about it. Now tell isn't she stupid?
Are the killings even religiously motivated? But as a non-muslim she decided to make it seem so.
Its not religious motivated o.
Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by GraGra247(m): 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
tamethem:

As your moniker sounds so is your behavior. fool!

I guess your parents are the cowards to have been so scared to offer you as a Sacrifice to the god of iron instead they foolishly added to the number of morons in the world.

lols

I wonder in my post where I abused u or anyone.

Mental patient.

Good it pained you very well. Next time brain dead holligans like you will think twice before they make senseless baseless and illogical statements on this forum.
Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by bubu2019: 12:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
IamGoke:
She just wants to be saved from those evil men!!

Shey those people recognize whether you are a muslim or not?? What of Kano attacks?
which one?
Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by poseidon12: 1:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
hmmmmm but why did they vote for him in the first place... the Zone-B they think nah only them wicked

It was because of ignorance and naivety, of course. The bigot Buhari is adept at deceit. He deceived a lot of people.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
poseidon12:

It was because of ignorance and naivety, of course. The bigot Buhari is adept at deceit. He deceived a lot of people.
don't you think it will be wiser if we vote the dullard back to power, it will serve as paying the Zone-B back with the same coins
Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Knowing how you women like to over-dramatise trivial issues. I'm guessing what you have describe would have been a simple protest by a few miscreants

I hope you heard when the Governor is said somebody died?

That to me is not an over-dramatization of a trivial issue.
Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
Funkybabee:

Se oti logun eh?
wa ka tun do ara wa lekan si. Mo gbadun e baje. Obo e nta sansan simi loko grin grin kiss
Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by Don27tiky(m): 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2018
Rubish.... that isn't benue benue people are not Muslim. She should be careful before she will be attacked thinking she is one belonging to ""religion of peace""

1 Like

Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by sod09(m): 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2018
Funkybabee:

Se oti logun eh?
grin
Be nice na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Policemen Killed By Robbers After Attacking Emmanuel Akabe's Convoy (Photos) / Balogun Oriyomi "Jpron" Arrested In Lagos By Police (photo) / Cultists Chase New Member To His Home, Attacked His Entire Family & Neighbors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.