Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:12 PM

TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures (36176 Views)

WE ARE FIRE: TY Bello Celebrates 44th Birthday With New Album / Shafy Bello Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Christian & Christopher Bello 4th Birthday: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures by makydebbie(f): 3:28pm On Jan 14, 2018
Mememan:

Of course.
And you forgot to add that you're also a whôre.
Your mother is my role model na, I've to give credit to the person who taught me all. I won't be where I am today without her.
Re: TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures by Davoski222: 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2018
zicoraads:
Who else entered here to see 'real bedroom' photos? wink undecided
Guilty your honour.
Re: TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
Kenzico:
Wow!!! cool cool cool shocked

40 and still kicking it

This is how i want my future wife to be...

Forever Hotness

Black surely don't crack. see how she still looks young
I dare bleached women to claim this with out heavy make up

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures by lookingfly: 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
VIPERVENOM:
Why are the sheets rumpled?
this is 2018 na, please get sense na.
Re: TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures by Surrey2Bimshire: 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
Mememan:

So "deep brown" and black is the same abi?

she's black (racially ) blacks comes in all shades but this lady right here is dark

Re: TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures by Surrey2Bimshire: 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
Mememan:

Shut up!
Unless you're blind in the brain. What form of fuckery is black or white race? Which Bastąrd defined those term? Nobody can ever have a black or white skin colour. It's impossible! Nothing like stupîd colour shade.
Black is black and white is white.

Who hurt you ,was it mommy ?Oh poor child!
You're one hell of a silly being I most say ..
You can actually have a conversation like a human . You don't have to act like a knob head .
Come correct and be responsible..Dont be frustrated!!

Okay , breath in and breath out
Weather you like it or not she's black and she's DARK
moving on swiftly.
Re: TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures by Surrey2Bimshire: 6:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
Mememan:

Lol!
You're such a senseless retàrd.
I have never seen a black person before. What I usually see is brown and light-pale skin colour people.
Maybe you're the only black fûckard goat of a human being alive. Or probably the slave mentality still bring in your linage.
Now please just go and fûck yourself.

Get over yourself..You're really frustrated ...

She's DARK go kill yourself
You Gormless Slag..dont Blaady mention me again .
Re: TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures by bukatyne(f): 7:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
40 is the new 18.

Happy birthday.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year / Sola Sobowale's Look To An Owambe Party / Baby Shower Of DJ Ecool And Joyce (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.