Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,422 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:43 PM

Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande (47245 Views)

Victor Moses Donates To Save Wigan From Extinction (Photos) / Kelechi Nwakali Builds A New House In Imo (Photos) / Jude Ighalo Builds A House In Lagos, Buys New Range Rover For His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande by dikeigbo2(m): 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2018
tracyfemmmm:
Church ? Instead of building a center that would provide employment to the youths. People parish for lack of wisdom. I'm sured they have more than 15 churches in that community.

You just read my mind.....church building is good but sitting an industry in his locality could have been more better.......former Senate president built a mighty church in his community while unemployment and hunger ravages his people.......it saddens my heart
Re: Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande by Newpride(m): 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2018
We need to extend church auditoriums and Christian mission schools to Sokoto zamfara Bauchi yobe and Kano States.

That's it........ they really need such things over there so their eyes can open and choose which is the right path
Re: Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande by victorv12(m): 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2018
Fool! Another wasted money. Build public schools not churches!

1 Like

Re: Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande by Paulosky1900: 12:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
can someone please contact the Chinese government that blows up church recently in China cos we really need their service here in Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande by klax(m): 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
dont8:
I can bet with my balls that there's no industry or factory in that community.

Its a good gesture but a misplaced one if you ask me.

Did you read the post? Let me help you.

He said he build the church as his vow to God simple as that. He did not vow to build factory but house of God ok. Possibly next time he might vow factory and will still come and build it ok.

I'm proud of him, many vowed same way but got to the top and forget and not even only that they will even go as far and sold their life to devil or ends up in bloody illimunati rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande by Brightglory77: 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
dont8:
I can bet with my balls that there's no industry or factory in that community.

Its a good gesture but a misplaced one if you ask me.
Why is it a misplaced one. This is a seed of covenant,he made a covenant to his God when he was nobody that if God should answer his prayer ,he would build church to God.

3 Likes

Re: Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande by IYANGBALI: 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
Fulani herdsmen please keep off
Re: Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
IYANGBALI:
Fulani herdsmen please keep off
Wonderful.
Re: Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande by directonpc(m): 12:25pm On Jan 14, 2018
This church dey learn work for where David Mark own dey.
Re: Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande by Henwunfarmltd: 12:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
dominique:
Always good to see successful people going back to their roots and investing in their local communities.

Really Investing , oh you mean church now a business
Re: Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
Rather than bring industries they bring religious homes which has already saturated the country

What's the way out God?
Re: Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande by coputa(m): 12:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
tracyfemmmm:
Church ? Instead of building a center that would provide employment to the youths. People parish for lack of wisdom. I'm sured they have more than 15 churches in that community.
Where are all the factories in Nigeria,nearly all of them has closed shop due to one reason or the other.
Factories without PEACE will be burnt to ASHES.
Factories without MANPOWER cannot WORK.
Factories without MARKET for their product will liquidate.
Factories without RAW MATERIALS cannot be PRODUCTIVE.
GOD gives peace,market,manpower,raw materials,and productivity.
Put GOD first!!!!!!!!!..
Daddy freeze has brainwashed the gullible youths
#iamagainstdaddyfreeze.
Re: Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande by martowskin1(m): 12:28pm On Jan 14, 2018
NL can be so annoying, all I read is Fool, he should have done this or that. For crying out loud, na the guy get the money, he ran 90mins in pitch to get it, as someone who is religious, he made a vow and went ahead to fullfil it

if you are looking for school or hospital, go and meet you bubu you voted into power with so much promises, your government that keep looting your money, what have you done, make Una focus o

4 Likes

Re: Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande by DrToche: 12:28pm On Jan 14, 2018
they need work not churches... tseww

1 Like

Re: Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande by abbeyoye2001(m): 12:28pm On Jan 14, 2018
U guys are just behaving like babies with ur comments. The guy said he made a promise to build a church at 9 yrs old. So what's bad about fulfilling such?

2 Likes

Re: Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande by lilyheaven: 12:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
tracyfemmmm:
He made a promise to God when he was 9 years old. Did you read the article?

2 Likes

Re: Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
he should have built the church in the hearts of poor almajiri, help the less privileges and those in needs, God does not live in church neither does he sleep there... I hope buhari people will not come and destroy diz one
Re: Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande by litaninja(m): 12:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
yup, another church instead of say a school, youth center, vocational center, tech incubator, factory, etc....
Re: Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande by sunsewa16: 12:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
tracyfemmmm:

Let not the anger of God descends on u.
Re: Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande by keemi(m): 12:34pm On Jan 14, 2018
tracyfemmmm:
R.I.P English language cry cry cry
Re: Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande by theabulogato: 12:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
he made a promise to God and he has lived up to it... may God bless u for this...

now if he wants to provide employment or help the needy he will but first thing first he has done that which he promised God.

2 Likes

Re: Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande by realmanarken(m): 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
some people fool oh. na church you day play for US?
as you day US dem tel you say na church day make their economy grow?
As him day there so if to say na church work e day day do, US for hire him services?
The people of Benue needs development. Church no day pay tax for Nigeria. How the money won take generate for the economy?

People no get sense at all oh.

If him take that land take build skill acquisition centre or turn am to a mini field for other up coming footballers to day train. If to say na hospital or school for orphans sef.

People are wicked. Building church cannot build a relationship with God oh. These people no day read Bible?
Why Pained Have You Earned Half Of The Money he Used To Build, Or Is It Your Money He Used To Build The Church.I Actually Didnt Like this Much.. But You Sound Too Pained And You Are Also In No position To Point Out How One Spends His/her money Cus You Where Not There When He Was Working. smiley
Re: Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande by modath(f): 12:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
Raiyell:

You need to start using short and concise sentences to express your self. Mind your punctuation, too.

Tanchu for ya konsain..... Must really worry you so....

You need to just learn the fine art of Waka pass, not dey allow wetin random internet users dey feel, write, type or think dey give you BP & not feel the need to be internet police..... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande by realmanarken(m): 12:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
victorv12:
Fool! Another wasted money. Build public schools not churches!
You Know You Cant Earn The Money So Shut Its Not Yours.
Re: Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande by Chukazu: 12:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
Wasting money on churches when people don't have access to water?

No good hospital?

No good school?

and you want them to pray and die
Re: Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande by mikeweezy(m): 12:40pm On Jan 14, 2018
tracyfemmmm:
go and rest small devil in your own little way what has you done in your community or even street ?

1 Like

Re: Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande by ibitzbarlow(m): 12:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
some people fool oh. na church you day play for US?
as you day US dem tel you say na church day make their economy grow?
As him day there so if to say na church work e day day do, US for hire him services?
The people of Benue needs development. Church no day pay tax for Nigeria. How the money won take generate for the economy?

People no get sense at all oh.

If him take that land take build skill acquisition centre or turn am to a mini field for other up coming footballers to day train. If to say na hospital or school for orphans sef.

People are wicked. Building church cannot build a relationship with God oh. These people no day read Bible?

Did you read through the article, Mr I-know-all? The man only fulfilled a promise he made to God when he was nine years old. He only redeemed a promise to God. If he had promised to help Benue people, then your write-up would have made sense. Just appreciate the fact that someone is true to his conscience and belief.
Re: Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande by chrischukszy01(m): 12:42pm On Jan 14, 2018
tracyfemmmm:
U why can't u hustle ur own bar so that u can build industries and employ ur whole village pple. Bad belle spotted
Re: Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande by femolii: 12:42pm On Jan 14, 2018
tracyfemmmm:
Look at you sense self you nor get.
Re: Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande by bolinjkezzy(m): 12:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
dominique:
Always good to see successful people going back to their roots and investing in their local communities.
How is building a church an investment? oh I forgot, church is now a business center

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PSG: Lionel Messi Forced To Leave His Award Behind At Barcelona / Real Madrid Finally Appoints New Coach On Permanent Basis / Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.