Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande (47026 Views)

Victor Moses Donates To Save Wigan From Extinction (Photos) / Kelechi Nwakali Builds A New House In Imo (Photos) / Jude Ighalo Builds A House In Lagos, Buys New Range Rover For His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
modath:

You wey wan get headache will surely get.... How does it bother you what random strangers choose to do with their MBs?.... When you see what is beyond you & you can do nada about, just do Johnny walker & keep moving!!! smiley

I type the way a dey feel like, your angst is your bellyache.. smiley

Have some mercy, Supreme leader. Clarity is all I ask for.
Re: Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
ewebiodun:

Religion has never helped any nation grow. What u need is intelligence and hard work and not blind faith
Is it your faith?
Re: Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande by Jhayeahsam01(m): 2:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
God pls gimmie the grace to build mine and for my mom too
Re: Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande by enonche85(m): 2:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
No images no links no references nothing op you no try at all

Well I actually know Fanando with real name Fanen in makurdi. This is actually true. When coming back from US, he usually brings many pairs of football boots n share among boys playing football at School of Nursing football field
Re: Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande by Donkay82: 3:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
That's my village,those of you blaming him for redeeming the pledge he made to God when he was nine years old should go and sit down,ordinary culvert you never build for your village

1 Like

Re: Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande by ewebiodun: 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
angels09:

Is it your faith?
My people's mindlessness is affecting my country and my continent making Donald Trump right for calling our place shithole
Re: Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande by chiefojiji(m): 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
undecidedFor dos of u condemning the young man, is it una money he used?? Or shey una dey dere when he dey make d promise to his God?? U can't tell me what to offer to my God........
Re: Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande by chiefojiji(m): 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2018
Donkay82:
That's my village,those of you blaming him for redeeming the pledge he made to God when he was nine years old should go and sit down,ordinary culvert you never build for your village
grin no mind dos donkeys.... Common tambourine, dem no pledge.... Dos are the English people call condemners
Re: Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande by lastdonib: 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
dominique:
Always good to see successful people going back to their roots and investing in their local communities.

you call this one investment?? of what economic value?.. you must be delusional.
Re: Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande by akigbemaru: 6:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
spyg1:
A former FC Copenhagen and Portland Timbers FC striker Fanando Adi, has donated a church auditorium worth millions of Naira to NKST Church Ikyoazande, Utange in ushongo LGA of Benue State to fulfilled the promise he made to God when he was nine years old.
The young Nigerian international promised God that, if he becomes successful in his football career he will build a place of worship for the Lord
Mr Fanendo said his reason of building a worship house for God was not for pride and self glory and nobody should give him the credit, but God who has made it possible for him to fulfilled his promise.
The event attracted so many dignitaries such the Gov. of Benue State, Speaker Benue State House of Assembly Mr. Terkimbir Kyange, member representing Kwande/Ushongo Federal Constituency Mr. Benjamin Wayo, Prof. Mvendaga Jibo and so many others.
Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/fanendo
Re: Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande by AfonjaSlayer(f): 6:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
This may be a promise he made to his God, just like I made a promise to build a church in my community if God makes me half a billionaire.

so help me God
Re: Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande by Kennydoc(m): 7:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
tracyfemmmm:
Church ? Instead of building a center that would provide employment to the youths. People perish for lack of wisdom. I'm sure they have more than 15 churches in that community.
Edit- Those of you insulting me, with all the church you build you still don't know God.

Did you read that it was a promise he made to God as the 9 years old?
Re: Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
pansophist:
A good way to generate passive income from tithe payers. Good one wink
Re: Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande by swillonch(m): 8:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
You seem not to know what a VOW is.
E.G Like the one your fathers did with their ancestors that's running through you now
tracyfemmmm:
Church ? Instead of building a center that would provide employment to the youths. People perish for lack of wisdom. I'm sure they have more than 15 churches in that community.
Edit- Those of you insulting me, with all the church you build you still don't know God.
Re: Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande by kolawoleibukun: 1:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
EZEHAND:
He did not promised God skill acquisition center but a place of worship...obedience is better than sacrifice...be a man of your word!
obedience to what? what do you mean he promise God. go an sit down. which kind stupid promise be that? people lie anyhow.
where him see god way him promise?
so other people way promise way no hammer wetin go happen to them?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) / Footballer Sani Abacha: Hunger Almost Killed Me In Hungary / The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.