Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos (42116 Views)

SA Seizes Mercedes From Mbuso Moloi Who Looted Groceries During The Riots / He Caught His Wife With His Best Friend, See What He Did / 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by Wfaluse: 5:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
omenkaLives:
So now, we are graduating from Fulanis to Hausas and Muslims.

Now we are, by this, supposed to see ALL Muslims, with suspicion.

Wow!

Seun, thanks for what you are tacitly encouraging.

And why does the post say "riot by Hausas" sad though they just got up and started rioting?

Haba! These people came under attack by my Benue brothers in "retaliation" over what happened in Guma, EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE NOT FULANIS, and they defended themselves/fought back!

A lot of misinformation and propaganda is going on out there and it takes only hate for one to believe all manner of incredible lies especially when they conform with one's own narrative and desires.

Exactly how was this news verified before it was posted here Mr Seun?

This is really appalling.
Right from the early days, it has always been their aim- destroy Islam from headship to the followers. Once you know this, this kind of post won't catch you unaware. Pathetic liars they are

2 Likes

Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
jaxxy:

Uh bt report correctly with proper details, u know how bloggers look for traffic with fake news
True tho..
Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by holluphemydavid(m): 5:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
zionmde:
The same way Benue Christians trusted BUHARI
the same way some Yoruba Christians blindly trusted BUHARI along with their Muslim counterparts
Trust an Hausa or Fulani man or a Muslim at ur own risk. They are devilish
Dat was den, but rite now, our eyes are wide open
Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by muthmayinnah: 5:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
stop this trash,it is highly political
Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by Odingo1: 5:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
Wfaluse:
Lies. Lies.Lies. All to make the Muslims the villains. I have never sees worse hypocrites than the Christians in this country. From their leaders than to the little ones- propagating lies
Tell this to those who have not live in the core north.The believe among the muslim north is that if you kill your friend that is an infidel(that is a non muslim) during Jihad your position in heaven rises to higher level.

It is similar to this their believe that if one die why fighting Jihad that he is entitle to 72 virgins

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by Wfaluse: 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
muthmayinnah:
stop this trash,it is highly political
Let them continue. Everyone will reap it when the whole country boils. No one should tell them to stop the propaganda

1 Like

Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by InHim4Him(m): 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
martineverest:
How do we know if d story is true?.....

seun,stop fuelling tribalism

Have you been ever caught up in a crisis in the north? A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by Tunsboy17(m): 5:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
hausaa muslims are generally wicked its isnt there religion that makes them wicked...nah..

Its their CULTURE

1 Like

Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by GuidoVanRossum: 5:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
I don't know why people repeat mistakes that have been made over and over again but expect different result. We've seen, heard and witness issues like these in the past. Whenever there is riot in the north, hausas always snitch on the people that trust them. During the Kaduna riot, the Bauchi killings of coppers, it was evident. A lot of reports like this even by some hausas who are Christians were in the news for us to read and learn. A particular hausa guy was killed in the Bauchi crisis because he looked like a southerner and was defending a southerner. These things happened. It is better to face the rioters than go hide with an hausa friend in time of crisis.

5 Likes

Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by Successdude(m): 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
Amarabae:
Very bad of the friend.
What a wicked soul
you have nice eyes...
Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by Wfaluse: 5:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
Odingo1:

Tell this to those who have not live in the core north.The believe among the muslim north is that if you kill your friend that is an infidel(that is a non muslim) during Jihad your position in heaven rises to higher level.

It is similar to this their believe that if one die why fighting Jihad that he is entitle to 72 virgins
What can be more myopic! So you once lived in the north and you were nearly killed? Or your loved one was killed ? And that is their game plan. Once it is death, atrocities,evil, tie it to Islam. There is hardly any Muslim that doesn't know this game plan in this age
Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by Atikumax: 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
Trust no one oo,i can remember year 2000 durin sharia crises in kd, people who u claim 2 b yr frnds or neighbours will b d ones 2 lead d killers 2 yr hideout. As dey say +sabo da kaza be hana yanka ba+ meanin being close to a chicken doesnt stop u from slaughterin it.

2 Likes

Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by cimag: 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
Northern Muslims or even muslims everywhere will not spare VP Osinbajo,Femi Adesina and all the so-called christians in the Villa in the event of any riot.Benue people voted massively for Buhari,yet fulani terrorists are killing them because they are christians.Same thing is happening in Taraba,southern Kaduna,Plateau states where christians are majority.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by Emyogalanya: 5:34pm On Jan 14, 2018
HAUSA YOUTHS? AND WHERE ARE THE FULANI YOUTHS. DID THEY SEND THIER STOOGES TO FIGHT FOR THEM
Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by Odingo1: 5:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
Wfaluse:

What can be more myopic! So you once lived in the north and you were nearly killed? Or your loved one was killed ? And that is their game plan. Once it is death, atrocities,evil, tie it to Islam. There is hardly any Muslim that doesn't know this game plan in this age
I am not saying this to tarnish the image of your religion, take or leave it, that is the fact.
Those that have live in the core north will tell you the same thing.

To them if you kill your infidel friend in a Jihad, your position rises in heaven.

If you die during fighting religious fight you get 72 virgins in heaven.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by obirilaye: 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
Why adding muslim to to it?there are bad and good pple wether in islam or christianity,What is most important is to choose your friend wisely.peace
Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by Emyogalanya: 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2018
johnstar:
Odi egwu

No wonder d White ppl will call u guys

Black monkeys

Can u imaging

Wher can i get cheap ticket to Oklahoma?

I need to leave dis zoo of a country
ITS NO LONGER A ZOO ITS NOW CALLED A SHITHOLE
Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by SouthEastFacts: 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2018
yeyerolling:
I can bet my ass this story is a lie. Naso ipob self dey lie den
One Muslim Terrorist Sighted!

You see Benue News and you are busy yelling IPOB. I wonder what will become of your kinds if IPOB finally takes Biafra out of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by GuidoVanRossum: 5:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
Wfaluse:

Bros forget this. It's not about demonising Islam. It's the plain fact. In the North, hausas easily snitch on their friends.

I was discussing with a highly devoted muslim friend some days ago at shasha, suddenly a yoruba man and and hausa man were fighting, any hausa that gets there don't ask for what happened, they just started beating the yoruba man. The yoruba people there (especially the women) were doing everything possible to separate them first but the hausas will just come and join with their brother. So I asked him if that was what Islam teaches and he started narrating an interesting story to me on how quran condemns such act. He then went further to say the hausas generally harbour hatred towards southerner especially in time of crisis and even in the mosque. That in their mosque, no matter how well versed the yoruba man is, he is not allowed to lead their prayers.

I have witnessed first hand betrayal by an hausa man during a crisis in Kano. The woman who was killed was a friend to the hausa man (as in they shag one another). God saved me and mum that day en, I was still young then and I went with mum to sell kola nut. Well, this is not about demonising any religion, hausas moslems easily sell out their friends in time of crisis. Take it or leave it.

3 Likes

Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by TopExcell(m): 5:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
I stopped keeping Muslim friends since buhari was declared president grin grin Quick recovery bro kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by Wfaluse: 5:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
Odingo1:

I am not saying this to tarnish the image of your religion, take or leave it, that is the fact.
Those that have live in the core north will tell you the same thing.

To them if you kill your infidel friend in a Jihad, your position rises in heaven.

If you die during fighting religious fight you get 72 virgins in heaven.
And there they go again. No knowledge about Islam but they are quick to slam the religion. You know my final thoughts? You either don't have a clue what Islam is or you are just one if the hypocrites. Shalom
Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by obiageIi(f): 5:54pm On Jan 14, 2018
Seun how did u verify this? This medium is spreading hate faster than any other

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by Temmywalex: 5:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
Sometimes, it's becoming glaring that religion is an enslavement of the human mind.

Anything relating to religion, people always defend it with passion even when their inner mind tells them it is wrong.

Is this why some people usually support evil even when they know that it ought not to be.

I think this is the reason why the people that bring the religions always feel like they are your master the moment you accept the belief.

All those religions are now used for economic and political agendas by many people.

Events like these are evidence of some religious beliefs.

Let's come back to our senses please.
Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by zionmde: 5:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
stop making foolish comment.

Everyone has the right to vote whoever they want just like flat headed jews like yourself voted jonathan who killed everyone with boko haram.
wen I come for u the only thing I will get is a ban and I don't care.
If u love romancing mediocrity butt off my mention. I didn't vote any of those human beings and I don't support any.
I don't blame u though u can't behave better than a kid raised up from a polygamous family though. 1 man 5 wives 36 children. So anybody who is expecting u to show a little home training is wasting his time.

1 Like

Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by EarthXmetahuman: 5:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
[s]
zionmde:

wen I come for u the only thing I will get is a ban and I don't care.
If u love romancing mediocrity butt off my mention. I didn't vote any of those human beings and I don't support any.
I don't blame u though u can't behave better than a kid raised up from a polygamous family though. 1 man 5 wives 36 children. So anybody who is expecting u to show a little home training is wasting his time.
[/s]will you keep quiet flat head.

1 Like

Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by Odingo1: 5:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
Wfaluse:

And there they go again. No knowledge about Islam but they are quick to slam the religion. You know my final thoughts? You either don't have a clue what Islam is or you are just one if the hypocrites. Shalom
Guy you are a Yoruba muslim which the core north even see as fake muslims and kill them along side with christians.
[/b]You argue what you dont know[b], alamajiris no get time for you, na wetin imams tell them is the final, if you be yoruba muslim and riot is taking place in the core north, while the christians are running just stand no run, you go just see your head for ground.

2 Likes

Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 5:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
zionmde:
the same way some Yoruba Christians blindly trusted BUHARI along with their Muslim counterparts

Yes oooo!

Wilson Oruma trusted a Christian and HE IS NOW VERY VERY HAPPY.

www.nairaland.com/4285463/wilson-oruma-loses-n1.2-billion

Oh! Christians are life savers.

www.nairaland.com/4283974/pastor-chidiebere-okoroafor-arrested-killing

Old fat ladened Ewu Togo.
Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by Wfaluse: 5:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
GuidoVanRossum:

Bros forget this. It's not about demonising Islam. It's the plain fact. In the North, hausas easily snitch on their friends.

I was discussing with a highly devoted muslim friend some days ago at shasha, suddenly a yoruba man and and hausa man were fighting, any hausa that gets there don't ask for what happened, they just started beating the yoruba man. The yoruba people there (especially the women) were doing everything possible to separate them first but the hausas will just come and join with their brother. So I asked him if that was what Islam teaches and he started narrating an interesting story to me on how quran condemns such act. He then went further to say the hausas generally harbour hatred towards southerner especially in time of crisis and even in the mosque. That in their mosque, no matter how well versed the yoruba man is, he is not allowed to lead their prayers.

I have witnessed first hand betrayal by an hausa man during a crisis in Kano. The woman who was killed was a friend to the hausa man (as in they shag one another). God saved me and mum that day en, I was still young then and I went with mum to sell kola nut. Well, this is not about demonising any religion, hausas moslems easily sell out their friends in time of crisis. Take it or leave it.
So if I follow your line of thought above, it implies the hausas in those cases are Muslims? When riots or crisis breaks out in the south, it is not Christians but if it happens in the north, it is the faithfuls of Islam? You don't have thugs in the north like you have in the south right?it is only in the south that miscreants are responsible for crisis but Islamic fundamentalists (like Punch would put it) are the agents in the North. Hypocrisy. Sheer hypocrisy osi
Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by justuschi50: 5:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
d worse u did trust a group of people that listen only only 2 their imam
Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by Boriqua(m): 5:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
zionmde:
Please remind me of your recharge card, before tomorrow, i never knew clever ones are still here.
Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by zionmde: 6:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
[s][/s]will you keep quiet flat head.
At least my father can recognize my out of ur 36 siblings can ur father really recognize u? talk less of giving a little home training. product of polygamy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) / BBC Africa Points Out Error On Nigerian Army's Boko Haram Most Wanted List / Residents Pull Electricity Official Off Ladder, Leaves Colleague Hanging On Pole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.