Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos (42111 Views)

SA Seizes Mercedes From Mbuso Moloi Who Looted Groceries During The Riots / He Caught His Wife With His Best Friend, See What He Did / 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by Wfaluse: 6:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
Odingo1:

Guy you are a Yoruba muslim which the core north even see as fake muslims and kill them along side with christians.
[/b]You argue what you dont know[b], alamajiris no get time for you, na wetin imams tell them is the final, if you be yoruba muslim and riot is taking place in the core north, while the christians are running just stand no run, you go just see your head for ground.
I am sorry. I don't even understand your point(s) here. They're your opinion though.
Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by zionmde: 6:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Yes oooo!

Wilson Oruma trusted a Christian and HE IS NOW VERY VERY HAPPY.

www.nairaland.com/4285463/wilson-oruma-loses-n1.2-billion

Oh! Christians are life savers.

www.nairaland.com/4283974/pastor-chidiebere-okoroafor-arrested-killing

Old fat ladened Ewu Togo.
hahahahahaha u will cry till eternity. trust a Muslim at ur own risk. at the shout of allahu nkubari ur best friend will be the first to cut ur friend. live with DAT mohammadian
Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by room089: 6:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
Too pathetic!
He should be grateful to God that they spared his life!
Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by malware: 6:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
DeadRat:
Hausas are Not Your Friends... They Are Deadly

Like your moniker, like your comments... The two resemble.
Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by buchilino(m): 6:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
yeyerolling:
I can bet my ass this story is a lie. Naso ipob self dey lie den. Hausa no dey beat dey stab with dagger or cut u anyho

Y NOT GO TO KANO OR KADUNA N SETTLE. LETS C IF WAT DEY SAY ABOUT HAUSAS IS TRUE OR NOT.
Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by justuschi50: 6:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
umarshehu58:

Are you saying all Yorubas are skull miners? Or all igbos are armed robbers? If yes, then i am one of the Hausas
if u are a afonjas then ur pple have little sense if u are northern u are as useless as a snake, terrorist
Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by Wfaluse: 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2018
TopExcell:
I stopped keeping Muslim friends since buhari was declared president grin grin Quick recovery bro kiss kiss
I guess you don't have a lot of people envying for this.
Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by wickedworld: 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
Every one knows hausa ppl don't like one Nigeria is because of the oil they are benefiting from one Nigeria.

They want their muslim country. Very evil ppl only few are good among them the expose ones.

1 Like

Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by malware: 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
martineverest:
How do we know if d story is true?.....

seun,stop fuelling tribalism

Nairaland of Mr. Seun is the greatest peddler of tribalism in Nigeria.... It is only a matter of time, before Government through its appropriate agencies, clamp down on the site.
Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by salford1: 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
this is not new. Hausas are well known for this if you really lived in the north.
Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by justuschi50: 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
stop making foolish comment.

Everyone has the right to vote whoever they want just like flat headed jews like yourself voted jonathan who killed everyone with boko haram.
animal first of all boko haram was a tool use to sabotage GEJ regime, most of its sponsor from d north, so his do u expect GEJ to get involve in Islamic thrash
Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by cupidhero(m): 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2018
Imagine the type of stupid post on Nairaland's FP.
Abeg reason this post@Lalasticlala......e make sense to you?
Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by malware: 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
BABSIN:
What a Topic?

What's it with Social media with just bashing Muslim. This one tire me oh.

The funny thing is, it can only stop at the social media... Let them sustain the blackmail and we keep soaring higher....

We have a Hausa at the helm of affairs now, same would be the case in 2019 and beyond grin
Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
zionmde:

hahahahahaha u will cry till eternity. trust a Muslim at ur own risk. at the shout of allahu nkubari ur best friend will be the first to cut ur friend. live with DAT mohammadian

Now he cries grin grin

Bla bla bla...

He is in pain.

Ndo o?

Go help Wilson Oruma retrieve his hard earned ego.

Lolz

Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by bezimo(m): 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
When I lived in Kaduna...I knew what happened during the sharia riot of 2000. I saw this happen. Trust a hausa muslim at your own risk.
Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by justuschi50: 6:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
wickedworld:
Every one knows hausa ppl don't like one Nigeria is because of the oil they are benefiting from one Nigeria.

They want their muslim country. Very evil ppl only few are good among them the expose ones.
Noo!they love one Nigeria did problem is how to islamize Nigeria previous leader have attempt it like abacha, buhari in 2001 supported enforcement of shia law in the entire Nigeria
Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by EarthXmetahuman: 6:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
justuschi50:
animal first of all boko haram was a tool use to sabotage GEJ regime, most of its sponsor from d north, so his do u expect GEJ to get involve in Islamic thrash
fulani herdmen are sponsored by pdp to stop buhari.

You expect buhari to get involved in cow thrash.

See how stupid your logic sound? Of course you won't dumb that is.

Flat heads are dumb.
Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by emmaitive(m): 6:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
stop making foolish comment.

Everyone has the right to vote whoever they want just like flat headed jews like yourself voted jonathan who killed everyone with boko haram.
if jonathan killed every one y u still dey alive....smh
Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by GuidoVanRossum: 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
Wfaluse:

So if I follow your line of thought above, it implies the hausas in those cases are Muslims? When riots or crisis breaks out in the south, it is not Christians but if it happens in the north, it is the faithfuls of Islam? You don't have thugs in the north like you have in the south right?it is only in the south that miscreants are responsible for crisis but Islamic fundamentalists (like Punch would put it) are the agents in the North. Hypocrisy. Sheer hypocrisy osi

Hey Bro, I know you feel this way because you know it's wrong. However, it's not a lie that similar things like these happens up north during crisis. Now, as for religion, watch this, any riot and killings in the south or by Christian is never justified by religion. But in the North, and other Muslim populated area, they justify their action with religion. A christian thug who killed don't say they do so for Christ or Christianity. But when boko guys bomb, they try to justify it with religion, when thugs up north riot during the sharia era, they support their action with their region believe. So, you can't blame others for saying they kill because of their religion. It's not our fault. It's what they make us believe.
Maybe you moslems should do more of denying those thugs so they won't stain your religion with there atrocities.

2 Likes

Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by Osashalom: 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
calaway:
Hausa Muslims are very wicked in tyms of crisis
Mohammed is the pain of the whole world
Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
justuschi50:

Be guided!

www.newsrescue.com/can-jonathan-calls-boko-haram-siblings-protects-them-president-resign/

Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by madridsta007(m): 6:16pm On Jan 14, 2018
Normal thing for North na.
During riots once, my “so-called friend” took them to my house. I wasn’t there. He took them to the two places where I used to read. Of course, I knew he would come there so I wasn’t there. He wanted to go to my church but enough youths were waiting for them anyway and they didn’t dare.

He then apologised that he didn’t know where I was. They almost beat him. Na their way.
Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by kolawoleibukun: 6:16pm On Jan 14, 2018
martineverest:
How do we know if d story is true?.....

seun,stop fuelling tribalism
you are a devil. if the story had been positive would you have asked that mad rat question? people are dying and you are supporting your brothers in a bid to suppress the truth. are you asking them not to report cases like these?

1 Like

Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by justuschi50: 6:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
fulani herdmen are sponsored by pdp to stop buhari.

You expect buhari to get involved in cow thrash.

See how stupid your logic sound? Of course you won't.

Flat heads are dumb.
really then why hasn't he do something about it during GEJ regime he sent military against book haram but buhari own is condolences . And also think first before u. requote me O I forgot afonjas are dumb so think us impossible
Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by abbey621(m): 6:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
I've seen blood brothers betray each other and they were Christians.
I've seen blood sisters betray each other and they were Muslims.
I've seen husband betray wife both were Christians.
I've seen wife betray husband both were Jews.
I've seen son betray father both were Muslims.
I've seen mother betray daughter both were Christians.

Moral: Put your faith and trust in God, not humans. Religion has nothing to do with trust, if it did the hypocritical white men would not allow the Arabic Muslim surgeon to operate on him.
Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by justuschi50: 6:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by EarthXmetahuman: 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
justuschi50:
really then why hasn't he do something about it during GEJ regime he sent military against book haram but buhari own is condolences . And also think first before u. requote me O I forgot afonjas are dumb so think us impossible
he sent army to benue.

Ordered igp to relocate to benue. What do you call that? Doing nothing?

In as much as I hate buhari, you flat heads just can't help but provoke people into defending him.
Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by Isahalbash(m): 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
GuidoVanRossum:

Bros forget this. It's not about demonising Islam. It's the plain fact. In the North, hausas easily snitch on their friends.

I was discussing with a highly devoted muslim friend some days ago at shasha, suddenly a yoruba man and and hausa man were fighting, any hausa that gets there don't ask for what happened, they just started beating the yoruba man. The yoruba people there (especially the women) were doing everything possible to separate them first but the hausas will just come and join with their brother. So I asked him if that was what Islam teaches and he started narrating an interesting story to me on how quran condemns such act. He then went further to say the hausas generally harbour hatred towards southerner especially in time of crisis and even in the mosque. That in their mosque, no matter how well versed the yoruba man is, he is not allowed to lead their prayers.

I have witnessed first hand betrayal by an hausa man during a crisis in Kano. The woman who was killed was a friend to the hausa man (as in they shag one another). God saved me and mum that day en, I was still young then and I went with mum to sell kola nut. Well, this is not about demonising any religion, hausas moslems easily sell out their friends in time of crisis. Take it or leave it.

Then it's vice versa if what you typed is even true.. Same thing happened at idi Araba during d Hausa/ Yoruba 1999 crises. The Sarki of idi araba brother was killed by his best friend( a Yoruba) at d outskirt of idi araba.

The same time one betrays his friend at the same time another is helping his friend. You are making it seems as if southerners don't kill their friends in time of crises.

I'm from the core north( Jigawa state precisely), they was no time any southerner has ever been killed from my L.G.A during any tribal crises.
Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by EarthXmetahuman: 6:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
[s]
zionmde:

At least my father can recognize my out of ur 36 siblings can ur father really recognize u? talk less of giving a little home training. product of polygamy
[/s]e pain am

Flat head cheesy
Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by Solorrman(m): 6:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
zionmde:
The same way Benue Christians trusted BUHARI
the same way some Yoruba Christians blindly trusted BUHARI along with their Muslim counterparts
Trust an Hausa or Fulani man or a Muslim at ur own risk. They are devilish
what abt the 800 fulani killed in taraba mambila ? Did u complaint abt it ? are the killers hausa or yoruba ? or u mean fulani are totally not human ?
Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by Ishilove: 6:25pm On Jan 14, 2018
Why do I find this story very hard to believe?? In this era of social media and lies, just don't believe everything you read without verification.
Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by justuschi50: 6:25pm On Jan 14, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
he sent army to benue.

Ordered igp to relocate to benue. What do you call that? Doing nothing?

In as much as I hate buhari, you flat heads just can't help but provoke people into defending him.
Has d military done anything yet, dumb head its look like u do not know Nigeria or u are a supporter of d tyrant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) / Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) / Residents Pull Electricity Official Off Ladder, Leaves Colleague Hanging On Pole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.