Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) (55229 Views)

Singer Dencia Reveals How handling Her Boobs At 12 Made Her Discover Lump / Singer Dencia Is About To Freeze Her Eggs / Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 7:28pm On Jan 14, 2018
sinaj:
3.5 million for dress alone coz it has xmas light on it?

Na wa o!

All these celebs can blow lie. Hyping unnecessarily. I see last december,
That material dei onitsha main market o.
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by shegie(m): 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2018
i wonder how some writers always bring confusion.............u read, that dis lady never mention wizkid name in her comment
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by QueenTata(f): 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
lemonys:
That babe get bad mouth she finish yemi, but me i still the wait 4 reply from her
Funny thing be say i never hear any of her songs before. Yemi Alade nor fit reply she go begin dey prove maturity
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by Kimcutie: 8:08pm On Jan 14, 2018
kimbraa:
Don't say what you don't know. It seems like a big deal to you 'cause the value of money in your country has depreciated. That's chicken change for an average American earning.
Oh, I understand now.
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by HOLYDICK(m): 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
cassidy1996:
lol you Na bad guy
grin
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by wane01(m): 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
sinaj:
remaining small.
Hope you dont mind if I do the needful wink
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by Alfasalau(m): 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2018
sinaj:

Na wa o!
na real WA
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by BOOMnaija(m): 9:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
cousjwhite:
What's the worth of this NEWS?
My brother, thanks o'jare. Infact those of us here in Toronto don't even know or care to know who this dencia is
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by okerekeikpo: 9:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
No be toto wey Paul pogba don scatter be this? Come o people dey rock 3.2 million cloth I dey here dey drag okrika polo #200 baba pls reason my matter abeg na
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by coolh3ad(m): 9:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
Afam4eva:
Wizkid is more popular than Dencia but Dencia is richer.

As in you mean Dencia is richer than Wizkid?....
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by clarious(f): 9:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
d gal na pogba girl friend o
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by thatyorubaboy(m): 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
3.5 million naira dress for what shocked
can it cook indomie? shocked
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by kelzgie: 10:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
BabylonCruise:

Who asked you?
We are not blind abeg.
lol..how sure could I be¿??..
Take a bow dawg
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by kelzgie: 10:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
kimbraa:
That's approximately $10,000. Don't forget that the Naira has loosed its value when compared to the Dollar. It's chicken change for an American while it's a big deal for Nigerians.
Lost sir***
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by kelzgie: 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
kimbraa:
Don't say what you don't know. It seems like a big deal to you 'cause the value of money in your country has depreciated. That's chicken change for an average American earning.
Bro!.. 10k dolls ain't chicken change for an American... Those guys work 'crazy' to make that..
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by Toheeb31(m): 12:07am On Jan 15, 2018
iamrealdeji:
that's your problem clown. who even gives a damn about your local Nigeria musicians? I listen to foreign music,you can reach whatever conclusion you like,its none of my biz. all I know that Jeff Bezos is worth 109billion dollars and doesn't rock all these scam outfits cos they don't define riches

Ok Mr International �.This clown will continue listening to Nigeria musicians
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by STILESGANG: 12:08am On Jan 15, 2018
kimbraa:
How can $10000 be chicken change for an average americsn,when an average american earns less than 45,000 a year
You take pride in being ignorant undecided

2 Likes

Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by cbrass(m): 12:43am On Jan 15, 2018
kimbraa:

Do you have $10,000?
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 15, 2018
STILESGANG:
How can $10000 be chicken change for an average americsn,when an average american earns less than 45,000 a year
You take pride in being ignorant undecided
SHM. You're the ignorant one here. Go do your research before quoting me, and don't forget to check their minimum wage. Also look up the word "Average".
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by toye440: 6:48am On Jan 15, 2018
sinaj:

Na wa o!
Trust me if that cloth miss she go turn sickler.
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by sinaj(f): 6:50am On Jan 15, 2018
iamrealdeji:
but people like Bill Gates,Dangote,etc wouldn't because they know that 10 of Dencia's outfit could get them a nice painting that would be times 10 the price in 2 years to come
You should knw that this celebrities dnt buy this clothes most of the times, they rent it.

They rent, flaunt nd return it lol. Forget these yeyebrities jare!
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by sinaj(f): 6:53am On Jan 15, 2018
kimbraa:
That's approximately $10,000. Don't forget that the Naira has loosed its value when compared to the Dollar. It's chicken change for an American while it's a big deal for Nigerians.
Madam how is $10,000 dollar a chicken change when an average American earn $200-$500 monthly?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 / Adele Kisses A Nigerian Man In A Concert / Jennifer Lopez, Alex Rodriguez Call Off Engagement (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.