Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

State Of The Nation: It’s Time To Renegotiate Our Union – Tunde Bakare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of The Nation: It’s Time To Renegotiate Our Union – Tunde Bakare (571 Views)

Buhari’s Ministerial List: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reacts / State Of The Nation: It’s Time To Renegotiate Our Union – Tunde Bakare / 2019: Southwest APC To Renegotiate Presidency Soon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

State Of The Nation: It’s Time To Renegotiate Our Union – Tunde Bakare by afroniger: 2:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/state-nation-time-renegotiate-union-tunde-bakare/

January 14, 2018

By Dapo Akinrefon

Senior Pastor of the LatterRain Assembly, Pastor Tunde Bakare, in his state of the nation broadcast, declares that it is time to renegotiate Nigeria’s union.

He said: “What Nigeria needs now is not an election but a return to the drawing board. I call for restructuring and not for elections.‎”

In his speech, he said he was saddened about the terror attacks in worship centres‎ but assured that “this year promises to be a fruitful one.‎”

Clarifying the 12 prophecies he made on the first day 2018, he maintained that his declaration was a presidential announcement but a call for prayers.

‎According to him, “it is my destiny to shepherd this country into its destiny.

The declaration was not a presidential announcement but a call for prayers. Nowhere in my declaration did I say I was running for election.

While waiting on God, God said‎.

I am indeed running but not for elections but it is a race for destiny.”

Details later

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: State Of The Nation: It’s Time To Renegotiate Our Union – Tunde Bakare by HOLYDICK(m): 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2018
H
Re: State Of The Nation: It’s Time To Renegotiate Our Union – Tunde Bakare by Sprumbabafather: 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
The only time Yorubas remember there is a word in the dictionary called restructuring, they are afraid of losing position, and if you are daft enough to follow them, you will be betrayed faster than juju betrayed Anini grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: State Of The Nation: It’s Time To Renegotiate Our Union – Tunde Bakare by Paperwhite(m): 2:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
No keep championing "one Nigeria"along with Sai Baba for the sake of selfish political gains.Nigerian remains a contraption.
The earlier we define our collective existence the better for us all.
Re: State Of The Nation: It’s Time To Renegotiate Our Union – Tunde Bakare by DWJOBScom(m): 2:54pm On Jan 14, 2018
Whatever! You are one of those who dropped or brought this calamity upon Nigeria and now what to champion another scheme? I hope Nigerians are smarter now sha.....

#pvcisready
Re: State Of The Nation: It’s Time To Renegotiate Our Union – Tunde Bakare by Mynd44: 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2018

(1)

Fuel Scarcity: Kachikwu’s Desperate Options – Henry Boyo / Photos From Commendation Service Of Late Alex Ekwueme In Lagos / Buhari’s Second Term, NWC Tenure Dominate APC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.