Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,229 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Picture Of Mountain Top University, Ogun, Music College - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Picture Of Mountain Top University, Ogun, Music College (23518 Views)

Crescent University, Ogun, Probes Gay Student Over Sex With Fellow Undergraduate / 2019 Election: Mountain Top University Undergoes 7-day Prayer For Nigeria / Mountain Top University MEGA Concert (MFM) Eko Hotel (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Mountain Top University, Ogun, Music College by Eife(m): 9:36am On Jan 15, 2018
efficiencie:

No wonder you opted for UNIOSUN gringringrin

Kai Nigerians Someone can not play with una again??
Re: Picture Of Mountain Top University, Ogun, Music College by DeWisedon(m): 9:37am On Jan 15, 2018
Eife:
the school my dad wanted me to apply for
I'm still thanking God for uniosun (their saved my ass)

Wow front page at longlast.
Shout out to all those who said I wouldn't make it this 2018.
You see how God has uplifted me??
FTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don get mouth now
now let me see how your account balance will increase because of this.
go find work joor
Re: Picture Of Mountain Top University, Ogun, Music College by Charlesdock(m): 9:38am On Jan 15, 2018
cool....
Re: Picture Of Mountain Top University, Ogun, Music College by dhabrite(m): 9:53am On Jan 15, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:

Better still cook watermelon.

Gee why you dull like this?
Re: Picture Of Mountain Top University, Ogun, Music College by Brymo: 9:54am On Jan 15, 2018
Statsocial:
Dr. Olukoya is a First Class Graduate of University Of Lagos(Microbiology) who then proceeded on Scholarship to University of Reading for a PhD in Molecular Genetics - He is reputed to be the first Nigerian to Clone a Gene. He currently has over 70 Scientific publications which he published at Nigerian Institute of Med Research,Yaba and he is the founder of Mountain Top University.

He also has an NGO named the Daniel and Fola centre of Biotechnology which trains Nigerians in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology.
He is also the General overseer of the Mountain of Fire Ministeries and the preacher of the famous sermon titled "Dancing on the Gate of Hell".

Lalasticlala
it's "dancers at the gate of hell"

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Mountain Top University, Ogun, Music College by Interesting15: 10:00am On Jan 15, 2018
kingthreat:
Nice initiative. I dont mind my tithe going for this.
As long as it is not for bling blings or private jet.

But you are an atheist nah. Atheist pay tithes?

You guys should stop pretending as if you are Christians nah.
Re: Picture Of Mountain Top University, Ogun, Music College by kingthreat(m): 10:10am On Jan 15, 2018
Interesting15:

But you are an atheist nah. Atheist pay tithes?

You guys should stop pretending as if you are Christians nah.

I will tolerate any insult but not that that implies I do not believe in God. Please don't go there.
Re: Picture Of Mountain Top University, Ogun, Music College by lloyds(m): 10:38am On Jan 15, 2018
Statsocial:
Dr. Olukoya is a First Class Graduate of University Of Lagos(Microbiology) who then proceeded on Scholarship to University of Reading for a PhD in Molecular Genetics - He is reputed to be the first Nigerian to Clone a Gene. He currently has over 70 Scientific publications which he published at Nigerian Institute of Med Research,Yaba and he is the founder of Mountain Top University.

He also has an NGO named the Daniel and Fola centre of Biotechnology which trains Nigerians in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology.
He is also the General overseer of the Mountain of Fire Ministeries and the preacher of the famous sermon titled "Dancing on the Gate of Hell".

Lalasticlala

Most of those men of God have paid huge price to follow after God.
Adeboye also acquired PHD in his 30s and was the HOD, maths dept at Unilorin before God called him. He left his duplex and went to rent a one room apartment with family before moving further into the forest to start RCCG camp.
Daddy Kumuyi similar experience. .
Even Enenche and his wife were very successful medical doctors before God told them to drop everything a follow them.

The people criticizing these men don't know whatbthey have gone tru to occupy those heights, we need to pray for them often as necessary.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Mountain Top University, Ogun, Music College by NoToPile: 10:48am On Jan 15, 2018
Statsocial:

So they said for ppl who want to study Agric in Landmark-still they aren't so plenty. Funny enough Music can be more valuable than some over celebrated nonsense courses that they we still do.

Yeah you are right but considering this is Nigeria most would want to go for what they seem is more proffitable.

Anyway I know their music school will be top notch.

That message 'dancers at the gate of hell' is one message young people should listen to especially the way sex is being celebrated everywhere nowadays.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Mountain Top University, Ogun, Music College by Thewesterner(m): 12:58pm On Jan 15, 2018
The man has always been passionate about music... Asides drums, I have been able to see some rare musical instruments first hand

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Mountain Top University, Ogun, Music College by Chukazu: 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
Statsocial:

He is also the General overseer of the Mountain of Fire Ministeries and the preacher of the famous sermon titled "Dancers at the Gate of Hell".

Lalasticlala

"Clone a gene"?

I would love to know if his faith still supports gene cloning?
Re: Picture Of Mountain Top University, Ogun, Music College by preciousnobel(m): 9:11am On Feb 27, 2018

He is also the General overseer of the Mountain of Fire Ministeries and the preacher of the famous sermon titled "Dancers at the Gate of Hell".

Lalasticlala
Please where is the NGO located? Can I do a 6 month internship there?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test / Tukur Bayero Debunks Breaking 20 Years Jinx As Best Graduating Student From ABU / Ambrose Alli University Law Graduate Dies In Accident 4 Days After Signing Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.