Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Just Thinking Loud About Most Of The Songs We Listen To Today - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Just Thinking Loud About Most Of The Songs We Listen To Today (582 Views)

Whom Should A Woman Listen To First? / The Songs We Listened To Growing Up Shaped Our Lives. / Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Thinking Loud About Most Of The Songs We Listen To Today by dudu200: 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
please how do you explain the meaning of most of the songs you play to your children when you are playing them at home and the curious one among them start asking questions about the lyrics and the meaning of the music. Personally I have selection of what I listen as I am not fan of music without lyrics or any tangible meaning. so I listen to artist like Asa, Cobhams, Bob Marley and the likes . but to think of it that I m listen to music like WO, OLAMIDE, BANNANA FALL ON YOU, AND WO TI GBA PENALTY LO THROWING. I m just wondering what will my explanation be to my little man trying to get the meaning of the song?

1 Like

Re: Just Thinking Loud About Most Of The Songs We Listen To Today by chuckdee4(m): 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2018
Not surprised at the deafening silence on your post.
Nigerians don't mind meaningless music, as long as the beat is good and danceable. That's why reasonable artists (with a message) don't see the day of light anymore.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Between The Traditional And White Wedding Dates Which Should Be The Anniversary / Can You Solve These Cases? / Nigerian Billionaire Cole, Surprise's Wife On Their 23rd Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.