Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Christ Got Talent - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Got Talent (545 Views)

What Has The Birth Of Christ Got To Do With It? / Priest Got Talent / Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christ Got Talent by philltvbase(m): 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
Its not another talent competition; we are actors models and stars for christ; representing christian actors; announcers; broadcast journalists; dancers; djs; news editors; program hosts; puppeteers; recording artists; singers; stunt performers; voiceover artists ; cinematographers; directors; producers; and other media professionals: christ Got talent members are faces and voices that entertain and inform the world with the saving message of christ. Some of our members are full time while others are part-time while working full time as doctors; engineers and so on: this is made possible by our campaigne of "everyone has a story and this is mine" with local; national and international offices. Christ Got Talent members work together to secure the strongest protections for christian media artists into the 21st century and beyond:

we invite you to extend our network to your city:

God Bless you

Re: Christ Got Talent by philltvbase(m): 5:17pm On Jan 14, 2018
We started in port harcourt; currently recording song album for some artists and planning for the videos along side movies; we would love to partner with you to drive this vision; it could be equipment; finance; skills; advice or even more; whatsapp via 09068829140: all we want is to tell people more about Jesus christ and also help Gods people manifest Riches with their gifts

1 Like

Re: Christ Got Talent by Hiswordxray(m): 7:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
philltvbase:
We started in port harcourt; currently recording song album for some artists and planning for the videos along side movies; we would love to partner with you to drive this vision; it could be equipment; finance; skills; advice or even more; whatsapp via 09068829140: all we want is to tell people more about Jesus christ and also help Gods people manifest Riches with their gifts
Keep up the good job.
Please what is your name?
Re: Christ Got Talent by philltvbase(m): 3:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
my name is Phill . am proud, and never ashamed to identify my name with my King of Kings, Jesus Christ
Re: Christ Got Talent by Hiswordxray(m): 11:57pm On Feb 14, 2018
philltvbase:
my name is Phill . am proud, and never ashamed to identify my name with my King of Kings, Jesus Christ
Great, I would chat you on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

The Great Commision / Authorities Shut Down 700 Noisy Churches In Rwanda / Pope Francis Visits Besieged Mosque In Central African Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.