Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,462 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

5 Quick Things To Know About My 2018 Nigeria Tour - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Quick Things To Know About My 2018 Nigeria Tour (612 Views)

15 Things To Know About The Third-mainland Bridge / How I Intend To Spend My 2018 / ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Quick Things To Know About My 2018 Nigeria Tour by OBALORLA(m): 7:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
For over 48 hours now, I’ve been masturbating over the proposed release of my 2018 travel plans. Even though I didn’t have a resolution for the year per say, I had few general goals of which traveling and writing more are two of them.

For me to travel more, I need to be kind of structured and this is why drafting up a travel plan is essential.

You need to read: How Nomadic Negro Survived Beyond Its First Year

Below are Five quick things you need to know about my 2018 travel plans

I’ve never been to any of the listed places before
You heard right. I even do not know how to get to these places but guess what? That’s why it’d be really interesting as I’d sincerely pen down my experiences exactly the way they unfold.

2. There’s an average of two trips per month.

It’s in a bid to challenge myself. Where the money will come from, I don’t even know.�

The calendar has also been divided such that while some months have been dedicated to traveling, others were committed to review of restaurants just to spice things up.�

3. There sure will be guest appearances.

Another reason why this calendar is made public is to enable people who’d like to join in on any of the trips know when I’d go on them. This is inclusive of the reviews.

4. 2018 will birth the use of video reviews by me.

Yes. I’d start making better use of videos.

5. I’d be organizing a major beach house party to celebrate a successful tour at the end of the year if I don’t die before then.

Did I miss out somewhere you feel should have been included? Let me know in the comments’ section.

Re: 5 Quick Things To Know About My 2018 Nigeria Tour by kachi19: 7:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
you need a travel buddy cool
Re: 5 Quick Things To Know About My 2018 Nigeria Tour by OBALORLA(m): 7:17pm On Jan 14, 2018
You're welcome
the handle is @nomadic_negro and that's where I drop my travel updates.
kachi19:
you need a travel buddy cool
Re: 5 Quick Things To Know About My 2018 Nigeria Tour by kachi19: 9:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
OBALORLA:
You're welcome
the handle is @nomadic_negro and that's where I drop my travel updates.

IG??
Re: 5 Quick Things To Know About My 2018 Nigeria Tour by OBALORLA(m): 10:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
kachi19:

IG??

Yes. IG and Twitter
Re: 5 Quick Things To Know About My 2018 Nigeria Tour by SinWhale95: 7:46am On Jan 15, 2018
op can l join you on your tour bro..09032503347 or drop yours

(1) (Reply)

Belgium Tourist Visa / Guardian Issue / Top FAMILY VACATION Spot In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.