Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

How I Intend To Spend My 2018 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How I Intend To Spend My 2018 (422 Views)

I Intend Driving To The East With My Car For The First Time. / I Will Like To Spend My Xmas In Ghana / 5 Quick Things To Know About My 2018 Nigeria Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Intend To Spend My 2018 by DadaStephen1(m): 9:46am On Mar 12, 2018
The Ceos Hub Summit is the only opportunity I have to travel out of Nigeria in recent times.

In Nigeria, the general perception is that only the rich travel while the poor wait to hear their travel story.

The last time I traveled to Tanzania and Ethiopia, I was an employee and I had to get a loan to make the trips possible because I didn't want to miss the summit.

Most people didn't know how it became possible, they just perceived that I was rich.
That bold step made me get so much respect and benefits. That was when I got promoted at work, and so on. (People only celebrate someone they PERCIEVE as successful)

This year,
We have another summit in Uganda. I really don't know much about Uganda and I really don't know if the citizens are hospitable people who would like to mingle with and learn from other Africans. I am just excited that CEOSHUB is bringing African Entrepreneurs together again to bond, learn from one another and probably partner to expand their business potentials.

CeosHub summits are usually fun because you will learn and play as well. A lot of tourism and party after the conference.

The last trip I had, I didn't spend much number of days because I was under pressure from my employers back then to resume.

Now I'm no more an employee (at least for now) I will have enough time to learn and have fun.

Rwanda is a really cool place and has a reputation for enterprise development so I will fly directly there to meet with CEOS HUB Rwanda members who might probably take me on a nice tour. I will ask lots of questions and update my blog (memoirsofdst..com) a lot.
After a few days in Kigali, I will go to Kampala probably by road (if it's safe) with some Rwandan Entrepreneurs who will be available to be in Kampala few days before the summit kicks off so we can join the Team in Uganda to finalize plans.

In Uganda
I want to meet a lot of bright young entrepreneurs like Pamela Musiimenta and Neilsimms Sangho and many more.
I will be glad to meet the Ugandan President, Mr. Museveni because I have a lot of questions to ask and a lot of suggestions to give as regards the place of entrepreneurial development in the country's economy.

After the summit, I will like to see the gorillas in Uganda and compare it with the ones I must have seen in Rwanda.

I don't even have my flight money yet (lol), but I know it's going to happen because it has already happened in my thoughts.
That's how I make everything happen.

Dada-Stephen
Re: How I Intend To Spend My 2018 by INFOBIZ3: 9:53am On Mar 12, 2018
believe
Re: How I Intend To Spend My 2018 by mercyson(m): 9:54am On Mar 12, 2018
How I Intend To Spend My 2018 ... nice post but what can you say is the thing that have greatly affected your life

check this link and you will know what has affected my life, positively, socially and mentally

www.pentameloud.com/the-thing-that-has-affected-my-life-positively-socially-and-mentally/

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders I Need You Guys To Guide Me / Nigerians Ranked 8th Most Hardworking Foreigners In The United State. / Planning On Relocating To Turkey.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.