Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

(18+) See The Sextape Of Lekki Pastor, Apostle Chris Omashola That Called Naira - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (18+) See The Sextape Of Lekki Pastor, Apostle Chris Omashola That Called Naira (3662 Views)

Chris Omashola: Davido Is The Biggest Artist In Africa, He Is Bigger Than Wizkid / See The Sextape Of Pastor, Chris Omashola That Called Naira Marley a Demon / Apostle Chris Omashola: 'Naira Marley Is A Demon' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(18+) See The Sextape Of Lekki Pastor, Apostle Chris Omashola That Called Naira by freshgbedu(m): 12:24pm On Mar 10, 2020
Who is the saint? there is non without sin!
Nigerian man, Lekki pastor, Apostle Chris Omashola who prophesied about Naira Marley saying he is a demon, Satanic and must repent before it is too late https://lagostrend.com/news/18-see-the-sextape-of-lekki-pastor-apostle-chris-omashola-that-called-naira-marley-a-demon-watch-video/

1 Share

Re: (18+) See The Sextape Of Lekki Pastor, Apostle Chris Omashola That Called Naira by Ladylite: 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2020
So it's old new you are bringing up, if they brought up your own past nkor.

Ode oshi

You think the pastor is suffering from this? The dude owned it and opened up about it and was forgiven and now his church is growing.

I am not a fan of pastors but I hate bullying. So who hasn't done shiit before, who hasn't been wrong.... Why throw stones at a person's past just because he is a pastor so we should keep bringing it up?

It's either you are the accuser of the brethren or his personal assistant.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To Rumor That He Slapped Rema During #bbnaija Finale / Nollywood Has Failed Me — Steph-nora Okere / Karen Igho Was Betrayed By Ugly Vimbai(on Big Brother Africa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.