Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,998 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Fuoye Aspirant Are Calling For Help On The School Administrative Injustice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fuoye Aspirant Are Calling For Help On The School Administrative Injustice (517 Views)

UI Medical Students Sleepover Outside The School After Being Evicted From Hostel / Injustice For Engineering Graduates, Corpers / FUOYE Farm Practice Year (FPY) 2017/2018 Session (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fuoye Aspirant Are Calling For Help On The School Administrative Injustice by Ashegun2(m): 10:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
VOICE OF ASPIRANTS
Ekiti state, Nigeria.
12th Jan.2018
The Federal University,
Oye-Ekiti,
Oye-Are road
Ekti state
THE REGISTRAR AND THE ADMISSION BOARD
FIGHT AGAINST ILLEGAL ADMISSION.
The federal university Oye- Ekiti, the pride of Ekiti north local government, prides itself as a cosmopolitans universities in a matter of few years after creation ,and over the years has maintained the status quo of excellence among her peers created together in Nigeria .
Now I see the main reason for backwardness of our beloved nation,we blame those in “power” forgetting those at the corridor of “education” , the corridor of “common sense”. I am here to talk briefly about the said admission list pasted
On the 25th November year 2017 there is a latest update on the portal i.e the admission list a am bewailed about it because its Sunday but anyway since my name is there I am pleased ,latter in the day the list is reversed and the said reason is that the school is testing their admission processing portal.
On the 27th of the same mount Nov.2017 armour 2:47 P.M the portal was fully updated and student were admitted (base on merit) candidates were admitted according to their cut off point the other aspirants were waiting.
Unfortunately for we aspirants we discovered the second time that people are been awarded admission is not according to their scores but with LONG-LEGS, am baffled when I saw people with 51%,52%,even 41% gaining admission ahead of aspirants with 54,55,56---60%, the question is HOW-COME? Now the students were admitted because they know a lecturer,Kings,Queen,and BIG MENS AND POLITICIAN that can control the admission officers in a twinkling of an eye, at first we thought it was our subject combination that disqualified us but, we with our investigaton and we cross checked the subject combination of ours and those admitted despite their low score it is the same as ours, "that is" we met the requirements.
Am also one of the affected aspirants and I think admission process should be from high score to lower but, in this year's case it's based on LONG-LEGS
HERE ARE THE EVIDENCESTHIS IS LITTLE BUT I KNOW THE PEOPLE IN CHARGE UNDERSTANDS BETTER.
ITS OF GREAT DEPRESSION TO US, WITH OUR SLEEPLESS EFFORT TO STUDY FOR JAMB, SOMEONE FROM NO WHERE WITH A LOWER SCORE IS BEEN CONSIDERED AHEAD OF US.
I HOPE THIS INJUSTICE WOULD BE RECTIFIED. I HOPE THE VC'S OF EVERY UNIVERSITIES WOULD SEE THIS? I HOPE THE JAMB REGISTRAR AND MINISTER OF EDUCATION WOULD SEE THIS AND RECTIFY THIS RESPECTIVELY, BECAUSE OUR EDUCATION SYSTEM IS IN SHAMBLES.
BROOK .A

#copied

(1) (Reply)

Water Palava In UNN / Eastern Palm University 2017/2018 Admissions / Life Quotes-what Do You Know About Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.