Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Life Quotes-what Do You Know About Life? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Life Quotes-what Do You Know About Life? (522 Views)

Life Quotes about Truths / Heart Touching Life Quotes In Telugu / 39 Things About Life I Wish I Had Known 10 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Quotes-what Do You Know About Life? by Fayek(m): 5:43am On Mar 14, 2018
"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."

- Helen Keller (1880-1968)

"Life is just too much for me. I think the trouble is, we're thrown into life too fast. We're not really prepared."

- Cartoon character, Charlie Brown

"Life springs from death; and from the graves of patriot men and women spring living nations."

- Patrick Pearse (1879-1916)

"Life's most persistent and urgent question is 'What are we doing for others?"

- Martin Luther king Jr. (1929-1968)

"Let us so live life that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry."

- Mark Twain (1835-1910)

"Life is hard. It's even harder if you're stupid."

- Anonymous

"Life is an obstacle course and we become our biggest obstacle by having a negative attitude."

- Shiv Khera (1961-)

"Life is about overcoming! You conquer one mountain, and then before you know it you're faced with the next a bigger one."

- Bob Gass (1944-)

"Life is 10 percent what happens to you and 90 percent how you respond to it."

- Bob Gass (1944-)

"Life is like a ten-speed bicycle. Most of us have gears we never use."

- Charles Schulz (1922-2000)

"Life is one long struggle between the forces of good and of evil."

- Zoroaster (c. 628-551 BCE)

"Life is like baseball; it 95 percent mental and the other half is physical."

- Yogi Berra (1925-2015)

"Let me share a famous life history with you. This was a man who failed in business at the age of 21; was defeated in a legislative race at age 22; failed again in business at age 24; had his sweet heart die when he was age 26; had a nervous breakdown at age 27; lost a Congressional race at age 34; lost a senatorial race at age 45; failed in an effort to become vice-president at age 47; lost a senatorial race at age 49; and was elected president of the United States at age 52. This man was Abraham Lincoln."

- Anonymous

"Life doesn't do anything to you. It only reveals your spirit."

- Anonymous

"Life does not give what you desire but it gives you what you demand."

- Johnson Suleiman

"Life is like a taxi. The meter just keeps ticking whether you are getting somewhere or just standing still."

- Lou Erickson (1929-2016)

"Life is not a dress rehearsal."

- John C. Maxwell (1947-)

"Life happens too fast for you ever to think about it. If you could just persuade people of this, but they insist on amassing information."

- Kurt Vonnegat, Jr. (1922-2007)

"Life is like playing a violin in public and learning the instrument as one goes on."

- Samuel Butler (1835-1902)
https://www.quotephilosophers.com/2018/03/life-quotes.html

Re: Life Quotes-what Do You Know About Life? by churchee: 8:40am On Mar 14, 2018
Life is useless but death is not an option.

1 Like

Re: Life Quotes-what Do You Know About Life? by Fayek(m): 1:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
churchee:
Life is useless but death is not an option.

Are you the original Author of said quote?
Re: Life Quotes-what Do You Know About Life? by churchee: 2:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
Fayek:

Are you the original Author of said quote?
A statement in my yet to be published novel.
Re: Life Quotes-what Do You Know About Life? by Fayek(m): 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
churchee:

A statement in my yet to be published novel.

Ok.
Can I post it on my blog?
Re: Life Quotes-what Do You Know About Life? by churchee: 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2018
Fayek:

Ok. Can I post it on my blog?
You can go ahead.

1 Like

Re: Life Quotes-what Do You Know About Life? by Fayek(m): 6:00am On Mar 15, 2018
churchee:

You can go ahead.

Ok,
Thanks
Re: Life Quotes-what Do You Know About Life? by Fayek(m): 6:02am On Mar 15, 2018
Fayek:

Ok,
Thanks

If you have more, you can let me know.
Re: Life Quotes-what Do You Know About Life? by Fayek(m): 6:03am On Mar 15, 2018
Fayek:

Ok,
Thanks
If you have more, you can let me know.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, We Are Not Lazy; Your Son Is A Sissy / Help Please It's Urgent : NOUN O'level Requirement Is 1 Sitting Or 2 / Fow World : List Of Countries In Africa And Their Capitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.