Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Help:My Right Scrotum Feels Weird With A Feeling Of Trapped Gasses In My Stomach - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help:My Right Scrotum Feels Weird With A Feeling Of Trapped Gasses In My Stomach (1231 Views)

Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / Girl With Weird Tongue Causes A Stir Online / Rat With A Ring Round Its Neck Trapped In Woman's Shop In Oyo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help:My Right Scrotum Feels Weird With A Feeling Of Trapped Gasses In My Stomach by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 14, 2018
Hello everyone and doctors in the house.

A couple of days ago, I was with my soulmate and i had an erection in my tight elastic boxers and jeans. I was lying on my side so I didn’t really feel any discomfort. After standing up, I noticed a dull pain at the back of my right thigh but i ruled it off as pain caused by lack of blood flow cos i laid on one side too long.

On getting home and in the shower, i noticed the right testicle area was swollen and sensitive, that was when I understood the pain i was feeling in my thighs. I couldn’t even eat cos my stomach was just very uncomfortable.

I laid down for about 30 - 40 mins and the swelling reduced but the right testicle was kinda tender.

Now to the problem.
The left testicle was the one that used to hang lower and bigger but now it’s the right. I get this feeling of a light squeeze on the right testicle and also feelings of gas in my stomach, towards the right side but then there’s no fart.

My scrotum hangs ridiculously low and my balls are just moving more than normal (normally, the testicles move up and down slowly) and this dull pressure or squeeze persists. Now there’s a very slight burning sensation around my anus and the space between my anus and scrotum.

I will be going for a test tomorrow but I just want to know if this has happened to anyone here before and what was the diagnosis. The google search results I’ve been seeing is quite scary.

Your mature contribution will be helpful.
Re: Help:My Right Scrotum Feels Weird With A Feeling Of Trapped Gasses In My Stomach by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
This could be as a result of the following:
1.long time erection
2.orchitris
3.torsion

From your explanation, it can not be No.1
No.2 is not as bad as No.3
If it is No.3, you will need to under go a surgery before six hours elapse or else you will have a dead ball from the side of your scrotum affected

Research more on ORCHITRIS and TORSION
Re: Help:My Right Scrotum Feels Weird With A Feeling Of Trapped Gasses In My Stomach by Caustics: 10:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
Sorry o. STD incubating in you has erupted. I know you might be ashamed but you and ya woman should see ya doctor in hospital for treatment

Oga no vex but is the soulmate the smelling girl from last yr or her sister. no vex o

mrAMG:

A couple of days ago, I was with my soulmate and i had an erection in my tight elastic boxers and jeans. I was lying on my side so I didn’t really feel any discomfort. After standing up, I noticed a dull pain at the back of my right thigh but i ruled it off as pain caused by lack of blood flow cos i laid on one side too long.

On getting home and in the shower, i noticed the right testicle area was swollen and sensitive, that was when I understood the pain i was feeling in my thighs. I couldn’t even eat cos my stomach was just very uncomfortable.

I laid down for about 30 - 40 mins and the swelling reduced but the right testicle was kinda tender.

Now to the problem.
The left testicle was the one that used to hang lower and bigger but now it’s the right. I get this feeling of a light squeeze on the right testicle and also feelings of gas in my stomach, towards the right side but then there’s no fart.

My scrotum hangs ridiculously low and my balls are just moving more than normal (normally, the testicles move up and down slowly) and this dull pressure or squeeze persists. Now there’s a very slight burning sensation around my anus and the space between my anus and scrotum.

I will be going for a test tomorrow but I just want to know if this has happened to anyone here before and what was the diagnosis. The google search results I’ve been seeing is quite scary.

Re: Help:My Right Scrotum Feels Weird With A Feeling Of Trapped Gasses In My Stomach by Flexherbal(m): 10:40pm On Jan 14, 2018
Go to a good laboratory and get tested .

That is the first step.
Re: Help:My Right Scrotum Feels Weird With A Feeling Of Trapped Gasses In My Stomach by haylegbede1(m): 10:42pm On Jan 14, 2018
Op, I just dey laff as I dey read wetin you write.

I no think say yu get any wahala

But still go for test

Loool

See as yu dey describe your ...... Mehn!

No fear my guy grin
Re: Help:My Right Scrotum Feels Weird With A Feeling Of Trapped Gasses In My Stomach by Kenzico(m): 10:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
mrAMG:

Now to the problem.

That part got me Laffing!! grin grin

For how long have u been in pains?
Re: Help:My Right Scrotum Feels Weird With A Feeling Of Trapped Gasses In My Stomach by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
This could be as a result of the following:
1.long time erection
2.orchitris
3.torsion

From your explanation, it can not be No.1
No.2 is not as bad as No.3
If it is No.3, you will need to under go a surgery before six hours elapse or else you will have a dead ball from the side of your scrotum affected

Research more on ORCHITRIS and TORSION

I’m thinking no 1 too but I’ll research on 2 and 3 now.

Thank you very much.
Re: Help:My Right Scrotum Feels Weird With A Feeling Of Trapped Gasses In My Stomach by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
Caustics:
Sorry o. STD incubating in you has erupted. I know you might be ashamed but you and ya woman should see ya doctor in hospital for treatment

Oga no vex but is the soulmate the smelling girl from last yr or her sister. no vex o

I’ll be doing a comprehensive STD tomorrow sef, i no wan take chances.

Lol left that girl days after that post, I’m incubating something with another girl now and we haven’t had any sexual encounter yet.
Re: Help:My Right Scrotum Feels Weird With A Feeling Of Trapped Gasses In My Stomach by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
Flexherbal:
Go to a good laboratory and get tested .

That is the first step.

Doing that ASAP tomorrow
Re: Help:My Right Scrotum Feels Weird With A Feeling Of Trapped Gasses In My Stomach by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
haylegbede1:
Op, I just dey laff as I dey read wetin you write.

I no think say yu get any wahala

But still go for test

Loool

See as yu dey describe your ...... Mehn!

No fear my guy grin

Omo i hope so o my G
Re: Help:My Right Scrotum Feels Weird With A Feeling Of Trapped Gasses In My Stomach by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
Kenzico:

That part got me Laffing!! grin grin

For how long have u been in pains?

I wouldn’t call it pain, it’s just like someone is slightly squeezing it
Re: Help:My Right Scrotum Feels Weird With A Feeling Of Trapped Gasses In My Stomach by 2lateBiafra: 11:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
Eyyyya R.I.P........!
Re: Help:My Right Scrotum Feels Weird With A Feeling Of Trapped Gasses In My Stomach by haylegbede1(m): 11:09pm On Jan 14, 2018
2lateBiafra:
Eyyyya R.I.P........!

Sorry please, who are you?
Re: Help:My Right Scrotum Feels Weird With A Feeling Of Trapped Gasses In My Stomach by Caustics: 11:16pm On Jan 14, 2018
mrAMG:

I’ll be doing a comprehensive STD tomorrow sef, i no wan take chances.

Lol left that girl days after that post, I’m incubating something with another girl now and we haven’t had any sexual encounter yet.
please do. dont play with ya manhood. it has no replacement.. have you released since that day?
Re: Help:My Right Scrotum Feels Weird With A Feeling Of Trapped Gasses In My Stomach by dinak1(f): 11:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
it maybe hernia or hydrocoele. just get a doctor and fix it. going to the lab or std treatment won't help you. the faster you take action the better for you to avoid complications
Re: Help:My Right Scrotum Feels Weird With A Feeling Of Trapped Gasses In My Stomach by Kenzico(m): 4:00am On Jan 15, 2018
mrAMG:

I wouldn’t call it pain, it’s just like someone is slightly squeezing it

I think ur balls was almost crushed....and probably the babe was on top of ur body.

Ur poor testicle experienced some near crushing experience...if it surpasses 2 or 3days...its a big problem

(1) (Reply)

CAC Registratin Online / Microsoft Imagine Cup 2018: Nigeria / Pls I Need Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.