Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Actress Cynthia Amadi Urges President Buhari To Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Cynthia Amadi Urges President Buhari To Declare Herdsmen Terrorists (677 Views)

Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead / I Need A Husband, I’m Single - Nollywood Actress, Cynthia Amaka Okeke Cries Out / Cultist Threatens To Kill Actress Cynthia Ebijie Over Her Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Cynthia Amadi Urges President Buhari To Declare Herdsmen Terrorists by Johnnyessence(m): 12:33am On Jan 15, 2018
cynthia amadi @elrufai cyntheberry urges president @mbuhari to declare his 'private army' fulani herdsmen a terrorists group. she was disappointed in president buhari leadership. view her video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXnZhTHlEuw
Re: Actress Cynthia Amadi Urges President Buhari To Declare Herdsmen Terrorists by Johnnyessence(m): 12:36am On Jan 15, 2018
i love the way in both actor and actress are speaking out against president buhari leadership style. God bless them.
Re: Actress Cynthia Amadi Urges President Buhari To Declare Herdsmen Terrorists by yarimo(m): 12:37am On Jan 15, 2018
Cynthia amadi your advice is noted, but you are very stupid for saying HIS PRIVATE ARMY. I wish am close to you while saying that nonsense undecided embarassed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Cynthia Amadi Urges President Buhari To Declare Herdsmen Terrorists by Yian1(m): 12:53am On Jan 15, 2018
She wants to trend

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Actress Cynthia Amadi Urges President Buhari To Declare Herdsmen Terrorists by unohbethel(m): 1:09am On Jan 15, 2018
what i know is that buhari issa complete disaster and a very big failure....tank u!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Cynthia Amadi Urges President Buhari To Declare Herdsmen Terrorists by unohbethel(m): 1:11am On Jan 15, 2018
yarimo:
Cynthia amadi your advice is noted, but you are very stupid for saying HIS PRIVATE ARMY. I wish am close to you while saying that nonsense undecided embarassed
zombie please respond to what she said first about ur dullardick president before looking for wo toabuse

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Cynthia Amadi Urges President Buhari To Declare Herdsmen Terrorists by Johnnyessence(m): 3:42am On Jan 15, 2018
yarimo:
you dey beef niii. stop beefing okay. she's only using the medium of social media to express her mind.

1 Like

Re: Actress Cynthia Amadi Urges President Buhari To Declare Herdsmen Terrorists by Lajet: 6:40am On Jan 15, 2018
We need peace in Nigeria
Re: Actress Cynthia Amadi Urges President Buhari To Declare Herdsmen Terrorists by activistjohnny(m): 9:01am On Jan 15, 2018
Lajet:
We need peace in Nigeria
yes peace for our nation and not ethnic cleansing by fulani herdsmen terrorists.
Re: Actress Cynthia Amadi Urges President Buhari To Declare Herdsmen Terrorists by activistjohnny(m): 9:10am On Jan 15, 2018
unohbethel:
zombie please respond to what she said first about ur dullardick president before looking for wo toabuse
abeg tell him well. it is only God that can change the lives of pmb supporters. they have vowed not to say the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dana Aircraft Exit Door Allegedly Falling Off / Wizkid FC Jersey Sets Tongues Wagging On Twitter / Could This Lady’s ‘backside’ Be Real? (photos/videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.