Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,388 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

How Do I Download Youtube Video On Iphone 6 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Download Youtube Video On Iphone 6 (1815 Views)

I Was Charged 81k On Iphone X As Import Duty, Please Help / Despacito: Most Watched Youtube Video Ever 'deleted' In Apparent Hack / I Notice That Truecaller Doesnt Work Well On Iphone, Any Alternative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Download Youtube Video On Iphone 6 by Luckybelt: 12:40am On Jan 15, 2018
Pls how do I download YouTube video on iPhonE 6
Re: How Do I Download Youtube Video On Iphone 6 by Ricindob(m): 3:39am On Jan 15, 2018
Use tubidy
Re: How Do I Download Youtube Video On Iphone 6 by Luckybelt: 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2018
Pls how do I download files like pdf and read offline on my iphone.
Re: How Do I Download Youtube Video On Iphone 6 by kevindd: 1:32pm On Feb 01, 2018
I don't think that you can download a video directly to you iPhone, but you can easily get it to you computer first with the help of such an app like the one on https://www.airy-youtube-downloader.com/ and then sync it to your phone. There is nothing difficult in it, you will be able to easily do it yourself
Re: How Do I Download Youtube Video On Iphone 6 by Luckybelt: 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
kevindd:
I don't think that you can download a video directly to you iPhone, but you can easily get it to you computer first with the help of such an app like the one on https://www.airy-youtube-downloader.com/ and then sync it to your phone. There is nothing difficult in it, you will be able to easily do it yourself
What is the difference between this one and itune?
Re: How Do I Download Youtube Video On Iphone 6 by Omololu2121: 12:21am On Feb 02, 2018
Ricindob:
Use tubidy
anytime I wan download on tubidy,it's always showing different types of advert instead of downloading, some times e go carry me go another site angry

It's now so dam hard for me to download from the site
Re: How Do I Download Youtube Video On Iphone 6 by Ricindob(m): 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
Omololu2121:
anytime I wan download on tubidy,it's always showing different types of advert instead of downloading, some times e go carry me go another site angry

It's now so dam hard for me to download from the site
Not the site.. Download the app from AppStore and use that
Re: How Do I Download Youtube Video On Iphone 6 by Omololu2121: 11:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ricindob:

Not the site.. Download the app from AppStore and use that
I also download the app,anytime I download music,it won't save on my music list,it will only be save in the tubidy app
Re: How Do I Download Youtube Video On Iphone 6 by Bosun13: 11:08am On Feb 05, 2018
Download ICabMobile from App store then you are good to go
Re: How Do I Download Youtube Video On Iphone 6 by MarkWayne89: 11:46am On Feb 05, 2018
I don't think you can download anything on iPhones.

However, you can download youtube videos on your PC and then use a file sharing app like drive or dropbox to view your app on your iPhone.
Re: How Do I Download Youtube Video On Iphone 6 by saavii(m): 12:10pm On Feb 05, 2018
I am using This trick for downloading YouTube videos on all of my devices:

1.Copy the Youtube Video’s Link.
2.Then go to http://en.savefrom.net .and paste the copied YouTube Link in the given place.
3.Now click on Next.After processing it will give you some Video Formate and the option of video.
4.Click on any video option.and video will start to download.
Best Review websites Best Education Portal India
Re: How Do I Download Youtube Video On Iphone 6 by Luckybelt: 8:43am On Feb 10, 2018
saavii:
I am using This trick for downloading YouTube videos on all of my devices:

1.Copy the Youtube Video’s Link.
2.Then go to http://en.savefrom.net .and paste the copied YouTube Link in the given place.
3.Now click on Next.After processing it will give you some Video Formate and the option of video.
4.Click on any video option.and video will start to download.
Source of The information:- http://androroot.com/2018/01/ultimate-youtube-url-cheat-sheet.html
does it work on iphone?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Download Youtube Video On Iphone 6 by Godisallgood: 11:17am On Feb 10, 2018
Luckybelt:

does it work on iphone?

Yes ..is what I am using ..so follow that instructions and u are good to go..you can save it on Icloud and send it to people through Xender to another android users
Re: How Do I Download Youtube Video On Iphone 6 by Ricindob(m): 5:52pm On Feb 10, 2018
Omololu2121:
I also download the app,anytime I download music,it won't save on my music list,it will only be save in the tubidy app

That's ios for real.. You can hardly get any app that'll integrate downloaded music into the main music app.. Only iTunes can do that

(1) (Reply)

Bluetooth Phone Game Pad / My Phone Has Been Stolen Picked By Someone Relunctant To Return It / Will SIM Cards Still Be Blocked Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.