Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

My Phone Has Been Stolen Picked By Someone Relunctant To Return It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Phone Has Been Stolen Picked By Someone Relunctant To Return It (1806 Views)

My Windows Phone Has Ended Support For Whatsapp / World’s First Foldable Phone Has Been Launched. Checkout Specs, PICS And Video / Which Android Phone Has These Specifications? Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Phone Has Been Stolen Picked By Someone Relunctant To Return It by funmijoyb(f): 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
Pls i need u to call my phone No that was stolen or send a text to him to scare him to return my phone

Pls do this for me. I need several text on d line pls
Re: My Phone Has Been Stolen Picked By Someone Relunctant To Return It by nifemi25(m): 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
Done
Re: My Phone Has Been Stolen Picked By Someone Relunctant To Return It by seelawd(m): 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
Track it na
Re: My Phone Has Been Stolen Picked By Someone Relunctant To Return It by funmijoyb(f): 2:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
nifemi25:
Done
God bless
Re: My Phone Has Been Stolen Picked By Someone Relunctant To Return It by funmijoyb(f): 2:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
seelawd:
Track it na
How can i do that?
Re: My Phone Has Been Stolen Picked By Someone Relunctant To Return It by seelawd(m): 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2019
WhatsApp this guy he helped me track mine 08037111012
Re: My Phone Has Been Stolen Picked By Someone Relunctant To Return It by abimic(m): 6:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
funmijoyb:

How can i do that?
Tracking a phone is easy these days, but next time, be security conscious like me, that i even use a spy watch. Always ensure you have your IMEI handy as it helps alot too in tracking and rendering the phone useless to its new user. If you had your GPS on, and find my phone on from settings, google,security, then tracking should b easy. You could have borrowed a phone to track it down by logging on to chrome and visit myaccount.google.com, log on to your account to change your password first, then go to security, to track the phone, in five mins, you should know the location to begin a massive crackdown, U can remotely control actions on the device too.U should also have alert that notifies you when your phone is left out somewhere or falls off too.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Phone Has Been Stolen Picked By Someone Relunctant To Return It by pointstores(m): 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2019
It only takes God grace for you to get it back
Re: My Phone Has Been Stolen Picked By Someone Relunctant To Return It by funmijoyb(f): 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
abimic:

Tracking a phone is easy these days, but next time, be security conscious like me, that i even use a spy watch. Always ensure you have your IMEI handy as it helps alot too in tracking and rendering the phone useless to its new user. If you had your GPS on, and find my phone on from settings, google,security, then tracking should b easy. You could have borrowed a phone to track it down by logging on to chrome and visit myaccount.google.com, log on to your account to change your password first, then go to security, to track the phone, in five mins, you should know the location to begin a massive crackdown, U can remotely control actions on the device too.U should also have alert that notifies you when your phone is left out somewhere or falls off too.
Wow you're a genius have bn remotely exploring my device an hour ago. Thanks you comment was insightful

1 Like

Re: My Phone Has Been Stolen Picked By Someone Relunctant To Return It by funmijoyb(f): 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2019
pointstores:
It only takes God grace for you to get it back
Yes God grace
Re: My Phone Has Been Stolen Picked By Someone Relunctant To Return It by abimic(m): 7:26pm On Aug 06, 2019
funmijoyb:

Wow you're a genius have bn remotely exploring my device an hour ago. Thanks you comment was insightful
You're welcome, but is it that you already purchased a new phone, someone helped you with another or recovered the lost one?
Re: My Phone Has Been Stolen Picked By Someone Relunctant To Return It by SuoremeShizzy: 7:30pm On Aug 06, 2019
I promise you that i can help you track your phone within an hour or a little bit more... You can email me - [url]Supremeshizzy@yahoo.com[/url] ... All i need is your google details bro
Re: My Phone Has Been Stolen Picked By Someone Relunctant To Return It by funmijoyb(f): 8:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
abimic:

You're welcome, but is it that you already purchased a new phone, someone helped you with another or recovered the lost one?
New but smaller phone
Re: My Phone Has Been Stolen Picked By Someone Relunctant To Return It by Lucasinho(m): 5:03am On Aug 07, 2019
abimic:

Please assist me...my girlfriend's phone was snatched from her yesterday...
Re: My Phone Has Been Stolen Picked By Someone Relunctant To Return It by abimic(m): 5:41am On Aug 07, 2019
Lucasinho:

Please assist me...my girlfriend's phone was snatched from her yesterday...
Is the phone on, do u have the imei?
Re: My Phone Has Been Stolen Picked By Someone Relunctant To Return It by Lucasinho(m): 7:00am On Aug 07, 2019
abimic:
totally off...Sim Cards removed I think...

Will provide the IMEI from the phone pack when she travels...
Re: My Phone Has Been Stolen Picked By Someone Relunctant To Return It by yaki84: 7:25am On Aug 07, 2019
abimic:

U fit help me track a snatched fone? Will be very grateful.
Any thing u need will provide
Re: My Phone Has Been Stolen Picked By Someone Relunctant To Return It by tbabs10166(m): 9:16am On Aug 07, 2019
But why will people be stealing phones.
Re: My Phone Has Been Stolen Picked By Someone Relunctant To Return It by Lucasinho(m): 7:35am On Aug 08, 2019
abimic:

IMEI : 352550105537045
IMEI: 352550105537052

Baba assist please
Re: My Phone Has Been Stolen Picked By Someone Relunctant To Return It by einscienstist(m): 8:17am On Aug 09, 2019
I need to track my own too....please help
Re: My Phone Has Been Stolen Picked By Someone Relunctant To Return It by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
Lucasinho:

totally off...Sim Cards removed I think...

Will provide the IMEI from the phone pack when she travels...
Forget about Android phone tracking. Most times when the thief gets the phone, they wipe it clean immediately. Why? Most Android phones have passwords, so they must unlock it by wiping it. These tips up there will be effective if the device is on and it's in an unformatted state

(1) (Reply)

62 Android Phone Codes And Hacks To Get Things Done / Where To Get Unlimited Data! / Samsung Galaxy A70 128GB Black - SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.