Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

How To Get My Email List And Phone Number List - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get My Email List And Phone Number List (363 Views)

The Best USA Phone Number List To Use In 2023 / Between Opening A Driving School And Phone Accessories Shop. / List And Names Of SCAMMERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get My Email List And Phone Number List by bjreveal: 1:54am On Jan 15, 2018
What if you have a list of 4,000 emails you can pitch your businesses to? How about 20,000 phone numbers you can send a broadcast SMS promoting your business to? Will it increase awareness of your business or help you get started faster? I think so too.

The phone number list consists of 20,000 contacts of real people you can send a broadcast message to. You can validate these numbers using Textmagic phone number validation tool.

My client who offers financial services sent a broadcast message to just 1,000 phone numbers some days ago. In response started receiving calls enquiring about his business, so much that he got overwhelmed by the number of calls. This can be you.

To download the 4,000 email list for N5,000 only or the 20,000 phone numbers for N20,000 send a request to bjreveal@gmail.com an invoice with a link to pay and download will be sent to you. Lesser number of list can be sold at N3 each at minimum of 1,000 list.

I will take this down soon as I want to take only few orders to keep the contacts from being flooded with messages.

DISCLAIMER: No guarantee is made on the response of your campaign to these contacts as it depends on your content/product/services. By purchasing you agree to use for legitimate purposes only and that you are solely responsible for its outcome.

(1) (Reply)

Receive Paypal Funds Using Virtual Paypal Terminal To Your Bank Account / LCC Has Announced Increase In Lekki, Ikoyi Toll Tariffs / What To Do When A Prospect Says I Will Get Back To You. .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.