Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,816 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah (21425 Views)

Governor Bindow Campaigns In Numan LGA Adamawa. 4+4 Is The Slogan / Photos Of Armed Robbers Intercepted By Buratai Convoy Along Numan-yola Road / Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by nwakibie3(m): 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACBAN) on Wednesday called on President Muhammadu Buhari to ensure that killers of Fulani herdsmen are made to face the full wrath of the law.

MACBAN made the call while urging Buhari to ensure equality and fairness in prosecuting the perpetrators of not only Benue massacre but also the Mambila genocide.

The body was responding to the assurance given by the President to arrest and punish perpetrators of the Benue massacre.

In a statement by its National Secretary, Alh. Baba Usman Ngeljarma, MACBAN appealed to the president to extend his sense of justice to perpetrators of Mambila genocide, Numan massacre and Kajuru heinous murder.

The body, however, condemned the Benue massacre and assured Buhari of its support towards restoring peace and normalcy across Nigeria.

The statement reads, “Our organization has noted with a deep sense of relief the assurance of President Muhammadu Buhari to the Benue State delegation at the Presidential Villa yesterday that the perpetrators of the heinous Benue murders will not go unpunished. Having already expressed our organization’s condemnation of those killings we are in full support of the position taken by the president on this issue.

“Accordingly, Pastoralists being major victims of internecine tribal killings across Northern Nigeria for decades on end, we seize this opportunity to call upon the president to as a matter of duty extend his sense of justice to likewise arrest and punish all those who committed the genocidal killings of over 1000 of our men, women and children last June in Mambila, last November in Numan and Kajuru among others. Nobody must escape justice as the lives of the Pastoralists are no less precious.

“This will not only show that the president is just, fair and protective to all citizens of this great country, demonstrating that the life of every Nigerian is sacrosanct, but also serve as a pointer to our people that justice is served to those who killed their loved ones and thus forestall future conflict.

“Mr. President should note that our organization has a comprehensive lists of the names and places of all our killed ones and their suspected killers, many of which we have previously given to the police and other security agencies.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/17/arrest-killers-fulani-herdsmen-mambila-numan-others-miyetti-allah/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by aminu790(m): 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
Paris (a mad man in Sokoto) when asked about what is going on in Nigeria politics? He says "Nigeria is not around" and walked away. Now I believe you Paris! May God heal you

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by agwom(m): 5:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by sarrki(m): 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2018
Can you imagine the audacity

26 Likes

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by magoo10(m): 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
Impunity of the highest order and excuse to scuttle the punishment of the perpetrators of these heinous crime.

The other news said 1000 cows was stolen which was why they attacked.

Do i because my warehouse was burgled and goods worth millions stolen then i go on killing spree maiming and destroying properties of perceived suspects. This is not only barbaric but also taking laws into your hands.

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by buhariguy(m): 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2018
The guy is right but it does not make sense to kill in revenge

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by buhariguy(m): 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
magoo10:
The other news said 1000 cows

Do i because my warehouse was burgled and goods worth millions stolen then I should go on killing spree maiming and destroying properties of perceived suspects. This is not only barbaric but also taking laws into your hands.
that is revenge,
And the Fulani does not know the meaning of forgiveness.

Even you that know the meaning of forgiveness does not also forgive

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2018
I don't blame MACBAN at all, Buhari's body language gave room for all these nonsense.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by magoo10(m): 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
buhariguy:
that is revengethat is revenge,
And the Fulani does not know the meaning of forgiveness.

Even you that know the meaning of forgiveness does not also forgive
so who do I revenge on if my goods worth millions are stolen?

Simply put they are barbarians and blood thirsty mammals ,they don't belong in a libral society where humans live.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by dangermouse(m): 5:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
Such impunity.
That you are still roaming free is one of the wonders of the world.
Karma will soon catch up with you and your ilks.

6 Likes

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by buhariguy(m): 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2018
magoo10:
so who do I revenge on if my goods worth millions are stolen?
goods is different from human live

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by magoo10(m): 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
buhariguy:
goods is different from human live
their excuse have always been that their cows were either stolen or rustled which is the excuse for their fights with farmers.
Their cows are equivalent to my goods
Will I then go killing people because my goods were stolen? There are relevant security agencies that deals with such,why take laws into their hands?

13 Likes

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by A7(m): 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
sarrki:

What is good for the gander...

Stop making the mistake of hasty judgement before hearing from both sides.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
awon eleribu jati jati. both sides are killing each other but herdmens na him find trouble first

1 Like

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by gurunlocker: 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
You know what I love about these guys?

They know they are criminals but still tell the president and security agencies what to do and they must do it...

6 Likes

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by whirlwind7(m): 5:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
sad

Who isn't fed up with the way FG is handling this issue? Seem like this is a good period to be a Fulani.
They dictate to the president on what to do.
They kill at will with the support of government security agencies.
They have the DSS, NPF, MOPOL, NA, NAF, NN and even EFCC as their bodyguards, errand boys, personal maids, informants, and whatever else they wish.
They don't have to be afraid of arrests or prosecutions.
I mean, what other benefits does the rest of us non-fulanis enjoy as citizens of this contraption called Nigeria?
Buhari's second tenure, if it happens, will ensure the rest of us becomes their cows.

11 Likes

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
buhariguy:
The guy is right but it does not make sense to kill in revenge

Onye ara nkwo oba

5 Likes

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by omotuntun: 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
This People made it clear that they re above the law

4 Likes

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by Newpride(m): 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
I'm fed up, these fulani herdsmen have strong personel backing them up hence the audacity to vomit gibberish. Buahri and apc led government are a shame to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by Chienex24(m): 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
Nigeria is really dead and gone.
I still urge all Nigerians to get their PVC ready because Nigeria is dead and gone under this government....

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by dsocioemmy(m): 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
As in, what type of audacity is this? i mean this is showing the height of it all

3 Likes

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2018
Buhari is mad

4 Likes

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by Paperwhite(m): 5:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
Imagine these idiots. angry angry Buhari is evil.

5 Likes

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by Deathlezz: 5:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
sarrki:
have you been sacked by APC?

11 Likes

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by TAYO124: 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
Buhari never visited victims of the crisis in Adamawa,Benue or Taraba yet he did not forget to visit his son in this hospital last year. He has chosen to be silent on the matter what a useless and irresponsible bigot.

8 Likes

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by XTLikeNat777: 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
The rate at which cows are made popular now over Nigerians and national issues I'm afraid.

Where did we get it wrong Nigerians? Is it a crime to vote in an election based on campaign promises?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by lincs25(m): 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
If it is revenge, those places he mention are they in Benue? This man needs to receive sense.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by Angelawhite(m): 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by free2ryhme: 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
nwakibie3:
Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACBAN) on Wednesday called on President Muhammadu Buhari to ensure that killers of Fulani herdsmen are made to face the full wrath of the law.

MACBAN made the call while urging Buhari to ensure equality and fairness in prosecuting the perpetrators of not only Benue massacre but also the Mambila genocide.

The body was responding to the assurance given by the President to arrest and punish perpetrators of the Benue massacre.

In a statement by its National Secretary, Alh. Baba Usman Ngeljarma, MACBAN appealed to the president to extend his sense of justice to perpetrators of Mambila genocide, Numan massacre and Kajuru heinous murder.

The body, however, condemned the Benue massacre and assured Buhari of its support towards restoring peace and normalcy across Nigeria.

The statement reads, “Our organization has noted with a deep sense of relief the assurance of President Muhammadu Buhari to the Benue State delegation at the Presidential Villa yesterday that the perpetrators of the heinous Benue murders will not go unpunished. Having already expressed our organization’s condemnation of those killings we are in full support of the position taken by the president on this issue.

“Accordingly, Pastoralists being major victims of internecine tribal killings across Northern Nigeria for decades on end, we seize this opportunity to call upon the president to as a matter of duty extend his sense of justice to likewise arrest and punish all those who committed the genocidal killings of over 1000 of our men, women and children last June in Mambila, last November in Numan and Kajuru among others. Nobody must escape justice as the lives of the Pastoralists are no less precious.

“This will not only show that the president is just, fair and protective to all citizens of this great country, demonstrating that the life of every Nigerian is sacrosanct, but also serve as a pointer to our people that justice is served to those who killed their loved ones and thus forestall future conflict.

“Mr. President should note that our organization has a comprehensive lists of the names and places of all our killed ones and their suspected killers, many of which we have previously given to the police and other security agencies.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/17/arrest-killers-fulani-herdsmen-mambila-numan-others-miyetti-allah/

Terrorists

1 Like

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by stanliwise(m): 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
Herdmen please leave our country.

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by philGeo(m): 5:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
Nobody will arrest anyone, you blame Benue killers but you said they should arrest my Brothers? It will be better we go into full war, any attempt will not be accepted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by Firefire(m): 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayo Onanuga's Wikipedia Page Edited To Include "Agbado Bishops" / Court Rejects FG’s Request To Extradite Abba Kyari To US / Abia State University Students Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.