Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Nigeria Economic Situation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Economic Situation (400 Views)

Nigeria About To Experience A Tough Economic Situation — US Government / Niger Delta Group Tackles Buhari Over Nigeria’s Worsening Economic Situation / Nigeria's Economic Problems Not Created By Present Government - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Economic Situation by Klinee: 10:09am On Jan 15, 2018
An average person in this country will attest the fact that the economic situation of this country is very in deteriorated condition.
The economy of this country is very harsh and unfavorable to all sectors both multi-national company, the importers, the exporters, the cottage and small scale industries and the local farmers all smeared the hell due to bad economy.
If you take a look at the production industries like dairy products company like PEAK MILK the tin has been reduced in both quality and quantity with an increased in price, the initially congealed peak milk tin is now so watering.
What about indomie sachet, the former super-pack sachet is now being reduced to the size equivalent to the initial smallest size with an increased in price too.
The same goes with the quality of many products in Nigeria.

The problem is that thing are very cost but there is no money to purchase it not that the commodities are not available.
Some time I do hear government advice people to going in to farming, with condition of the country right now an average farmer will be surely discouraged.
From my personal experience as a farmer:
I have poultry farm with about hundred birds which i rear in my livestock farm, at least a fowl have to consume not less than #3500 feed and all the necessary treatment required to breed a fowl not including the work force involve in the whole activities.
But when the fowl goes to market for sale you will be surprise to see a price tag very low compared to amount spent and not seeing the enthusiastic in the ready buyers as a result of lack of funds which amount to a very great loss.
As a livestock farmer will you be encouraged to rear it again?
My Father usually cultivate about 2000 tubes of yams in the past better economy but now the reverse is the case, he now cultivate only 600 tubes complaining that after spending huge amount of money to farm the buyers will be reluctantly pay enough to his gain.
People are languishing in poverty because there is no money, the government should find a proper solution to these dwindling economy toward eradicate it.
I think the only solution is to increase the workers salary so that there will be enough money on circulation.
That will go a long way towards solving these precarious economic situation of this country.
NOTE: THIS IS JUST A BROKE DOWN IN REALITY OF ECONOMIC CONDITION OF THIS COUNTRY.
Re: Nigeria Economic Situation by Klinee: 10:10am On Jan 15, 2018
cc:lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Martin Luther King Day 2018: Nine Relevant Quotes From The Civil Rights Leader / HerdsmenKilling:They Want To Use Chibok Girls To Distract Us_OAP Michael Effiong / A Story Of Two Presidents: Trump And Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.