Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

N-Power Is Propaganda - Senator Abaribe Blasts Buhari's Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N-Power Is Propaganda - Senator Abaribe Blasts Buhari's Government (27449 Views)

Video:you Shut Us Out On Approval Of Buhari's $22.7bn Loan- Abaribe Blasts Lawan / Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Is Propaganda - Senator Abaribe Blasts Buhari's Government by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
otil1:

Our problem is that we don't research. Check the huge sums budgeted and expended in the name of N-power. Because few people get meaningless stipend, makes N-Power such a great scheme? Who has become gainfully employed as a result of N-power?
I tired o,the problem is that the youths are dumb and the government are dumber

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Is Propaganda - Senator Abaribe Blasts Buhari's Government by oluxy(m): 5:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
He's the propaganda himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Is Propaganda - Senator Abaribe Blasts Buhari's Government by molas02: 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
sacluxisback:

My cousin is a beneficiary and he is living very well and comfortable.
and after the two years...............com tell me the way he's living

3 Likes

Re: N-Power Is Propaganda - Senator Abaribe Blasts Buhari's Government by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
molas02:

and after the two years...............com tell me the way he's living

Lol bros dey yankee now.
Re: N-Power Is Propaganda - Senator Abaribe Blasts Buhari's Government by sunday4god: 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
Abaripod or what do u call yourself? N-power is real and transparency

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Is Propaganda - Senator Abaribe Blasts Buhari's Government by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
Npower could be herds rearing.

APC zombies shouting npower slogans every time. Yet unemployment statistics on the increase. Is it that npower is for the dead people and Fulani herdsmen terrorists

APC and Buhari's zombies have not tell us the truth. APC and Buhari's government must account for this their corrupt ruling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power Is Propaganda - Senator Abaribe Blasts Buhari's Government by chawtinz(m): 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
kcmichael:

I'm an Npower beneficiaries,I have been paid from DEC 2016 till December 2017
I am also an npower beneficiary, Buh we deserve much more than wat we are getting, there children are getting top jobs and we are here praising dem, we better wake up (Nigerian youths) because the future is now not later

#OurMumuDunDo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: N-Power Is Propaganda - Senator Abaribe Blasts Buhari's Government by Snow02: 6:09pm On Jan 15, 2018
n power program is actually working it's empowering Fulani herdsmen to kill people, around of applause for Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Is Propaganda - Senator Abaribe Blasts Buhari's Government by Donsamie(m): 6:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
Nigerians wake up,many has not seen anything

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Is Propaganda - Senator Abaribe Blasts Buhari's Government by Realist2: 6:12pm On Jan 15, 2018
N power remains a scam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Is Propaganda - Senator Abaribe Blasts Buhari's Government by yommygift15: 6:22pm On Jan 15, 2018
If anyone claimed he hasn't seen any Npower beneficiary, it means you're the only graduate in family or your entire community. not even award winning senetor like ABARIBE MOST STUPID SENETOR OF THE YEAR

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Is Propaganda - Senator Abaribe Blasts Buhari's Government by OGAMINISTER: 6:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
otil1:

Please continue to educate us on the matter -where are the N-Power recruits posted to work? What work do they do, which service?

I'm in Enugu, where will I go to see N-Power workers to interview them?

You state that you and those you know are awaiting final selection. So, they have not been selected?

There is no govt secondary school in Enugu without N-power beneficiary, from New Haven boys, Nike Grammar school to any community secondary school in all the nooks and crannies

Stop exposing your Ignorance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Is Propaganda - Senator Abaribe Blasts Buhari's Government by bloodmoneyspita: 6:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
yommygift15:
If anyone claimed he hasn't seen any Npower beneficiary, it means you're the only graduate in family or your entire community. not even award winning senetor like ABARIBE MOST STUPID SENETOR OF THE YEAR

why don't you point out one Npower beneficiary.
Re: N-Power Is Propaganda - Senator Abaribe Blasts Buhari's Government by frankson1(m): 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
motiond16:
Thunder fire Abiriba, you are a big fool. N-power is realy far better than the so called U win. How many people benefited from U win programme.

Don't mind the looser. The first time I've seen people around benefit from FG's scheme. I know lots of people that are benefiting.
Abaribe, you are a PROPAGANDA.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Is Propaganda - Senator Abaribe Blasts Buhari's Government by Esji80(m): 6:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
Sen. Abaribe should go back to his contituency and search schools,Primary Health Care centres ,Ministry of Agric,etc for Npowerng beneficiaries.He can send his aides to do that. He is indeed a member of the Propaganda Development Party(PDP). It seems his list couldn't make it to preselection:::

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Is Propaganda - Senator Abaribe Blasts Buhari's Government by frankson1(m): 6:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
kcmichael:

Not just paid but along with the tablet.

Abaribe sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Is Propaganda - Senator Abaribe Blasts Buhari's Government by kolas88(m): 6:52pm On Jan 15, 2018
Honestly, this senseless senator needs to be recalled by his constituents because for him not to know that his people are benefiting from the N-Power shows that he has not been going home let alone performing his duties.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Is Propaganda - Senator Abaribe Blasts Buhari's Government by otil1: 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
peteruapata:

Na mumu be ur name . How many of ur family members were even remember when PDP were running their political program called SureP. Mumu

You have two options: either answer to the issues I raised or keep a dignifying silence. You chose none and see how you've exposed your buffoonery.

Such a pity!
Re: N-Power Is Propaganda - Senator Abaribe Blasts Buhari's Government by AmTruth: 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
Abaribe Abaribe you have really help to publicize N-power now. Which even the media don't want to publicize because they want to be paid to do so,however you just show how very distant you are from your constituents and people. Too too bad sen. Abaribe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Is Propaganda - Senator Abaribe Blasts Buhari's Government by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
kcmichael:

I'm from Abia state,senetor Abaribe is my senator representing Abia-South Senatorial District .many people in Abia about 8thousand people are enjoying Npower right now
Where are you working,or ure just receiving alerts
Re: N-Power Is Propaganda - Senator Abaribe Blasts Buhari's Government by frankson1(m): 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Please, stop wasting time responding to people who never want to see Nigeria get better. It hurts them so much. It is impossible that there are no beneficiaries from Sen. Abaribe's senatorial zone. Beneficiaries of Npower from his zone won't be any less than 800...I can take a bet on that.

If there is anything/person that is worse than the devil, then these sets of people are among. They hate to hear/see good things.
SADISTIC PEOPLE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Is Propaganda - Senator Abaribe Blasts Buhari's Government by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
chawtinz:

I am also an npower beneficiary, Buh we deserve much more than wat we are getting, there children are getting top jobs and we are here praising dem, we better wake up (Nigerian youths) because the future is now not later

#OurMumuDunDo

Basically, BMC is one of npower section.

Nigerian youths MumuNeverDo
Re: N-Power Is Propaganda - Senator Abaribe Blasts Buhari's Government by jolomiurenyi(m): 7:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
IjeleNwa:
I tired o,the problem is that the youths are dumb and the government are dumber

Can't you still talk about the huge amount your house of rep and senators are collecting per annum? guy, wiseup ooo......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Is Propaganda - Senator Abaribe Blasts Buhari's Government by Odegason(m): 7:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
kcmichael:

Pls can u tell us the name of ur place of work.So that we can go there verify how many days u have reported there since 2016.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Is Propaganda - Senator Abaribe Blasts Buhari's Government by Harjoke: 7:51pm On Jan 15, 2018
Abiriba or what do u call ur name ? U are a BIG liar. Am one of the n power beneficial ad since I was born into dis country have never seen a government Shechem or programme as transparency as dis. So talk another thing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Is Propaganda - Senator Abaribe Blasts Buhari's Government by Blaizeless: 7:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]

If I need the opinion of cownu sychophant Muslim hating ipob I will let you know. Until then tell your foolish nonentity senator to focus his efforts on producing Cownu instead of venting his frustration on the wonderful FG for doing what it said it will do.

This one is a free-born. Sheg, Almajiri.
Re: N-Power Is Propaganda - Senator Abaribe Blasts Buhari's Government by linusbnn(m): 8:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
motiond16:
Thunder fire Abiriba, you are a big fool. N-power is realy far better than the so called U win. How many people benefited from U win programme.

U lack sense. I did a research on youwin in Benin city Edo State in the year 2011 and I must confess that you just cannot compare the concept of youwin to N-power. N-power is not empowerment,it's slavery. Youwin gave to benefactors the ability to become industrialist,self employed,financial stability and so on. Except you don't know what youwin is all about.
Re: N-Power Is Propaganda - Senator Abaribe Blasts Buhari's Government by izicooo(f): 8:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
For those of you blasting the senator with insults, he has a point. 2017 pre-selected candidates are still on hold up till today.
Re: N-Power Is Propaganda - Senator Abaribe Blasts Buhari's Government by fesla: 8:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
abaribe take this 20# and buy sense for yahsef

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-Power Is Propaganda - Senator Abaribe Blasts Buhari's Government by slurity1: 8:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
If this is truly from a senator then shame on him and the people he represent. N power is real and very helping. I and my brothers are beneficiaries here in Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomole: If Crisis Will Help Us Win Election, Then We Need More Crisis In APC / Anambra Governorship Election: PDP Campaign Flag Off In Pictures / Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Kidnapping School Students Is A Lesser Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.