Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

It Is Not All About Having A Blog, To Make Money You Need Traffic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / It Is Not All About Having A Blog, To Make Money You Need Traffic (308 Views)

Need Traffic, Conversion Or More Views? Let's Work With You.. / Need Traffic To Your New Website? Try This / Need Traffic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Not All About Having A Blog, To Make Money You Need Traffic by aimelebon: 10:13am On Jan 15, 2018
Hey there! Do you have a website/blog and currently the visits you're having on it is quite discouraging ?
What can you do to generate more traffic to your blog?
Keep in mind that without traffic you can get money from your blog.
There are a lot of thing you can do to generate traffic.

# Paid traffic: If you have high quality content on your blog and still complaining about traffic,
you may decide to boost your posts on social media. In that way people will get to know about your post and visit your site/blog.

# Sponsored post: You can drive more traffic to your site by placing your posts on blogs with high traffic. keep in mind that you have to spend some dollars.

#S.E.O: This is the coolest way of getting traffic for free. You don't need to pay before getting traffic. What you need to do is to work on your SEO. But the truth is SEO is not easy. It has to do with a lot of thing. I can put you through on things you can do to get organic traffic to your blog for FREE.

The only thing you need to do is to get in touch with us: CHAT WITH US ON WHATSAPP
Re: It Is Not All About Having A Blog, To Make Money You Need Traffic by Mrleverage: 10:17am On Jan 15, 2018
mtchew chat with you so you go charge us for the kobo kobo advice wey you collect free from google
Re: It Is Not All About Having A Blog, To Make Money You Need Traffic by aimelebon: 10:19am On Jan 15, 2018
Mrleverage:
mtchew chat with you so you go charge us for the kobo kobo advice wey you collect free from google

LOL. I said "For free". I am not here to charge anybody. It's 100% free.
Re: It Is Not All About Having A Blog, To Make Money You Need Traffic by press9ja: 10:42am On Jan 15, 2018
Okay �

(1) (Reply)

Promo:create A Blog/website @cheaper Rate 08153814385 / Can You Configure My Instant Articles For A Fee? / I Will Convert Any Website To Andrio App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.