Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Any Nairalander That Can Help With Loan? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Any Nairalander That Can Help With Loan? (1094 Views)

Name A Nairalander That Has Been Of Significant Help To You / Who Is That Nairalander That Put Smile On Your Face / Thank You To The Nairalander That Saved My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nairalander That Can Help With Loan? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 15, 2018
Please, i'd be very grateful if there's a nairalander that can help me with a loan of 300k. I can comfortably pay back 396,000 naira, Paying 33k monthly for 12 months. Please if there is anyone that can help, God will bless you. I recently ran into a debt that i need to pay and can't spread payment. I was recently scammed on whatsapp by a fake bitcoin seller, i lost 1.1 million naira. I've been crying for weeks. Part of the money wasn't for me and the owner needs it in two days time. Please, I need a loan. A kind hearted nairalander should help me. I will pay back from my monthly salary. please. Any information you require of me, I can provide so you don't think i'm lying or just an online beggar. This is the first time I'm doing this in my life. I was just unfortunate. Thanks in advance.
Re: Any Nairalander That Can Help With Loan? by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 15, 2018
You want to pay a debt by going into another debt? That doesn't make sense. Your best bet is asking for 1000 naira from 300 nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander That Can Help With Loan? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 15, 2018
Dreamwaker:
You want to pay a debt by going into another debt? That doesn't make sense. Your best bet is asking for 1000 naira from 300 nairalanders.
thanks.. but the only reason i'm asking for this loan is because the money to be paid cannot be spread. the owner has requested for everything. i don't know what else to do than to collect loan. would 300 nairalanders really agree to help me with 1,000? since it's free and this is Nigeria, I didn't have much hope that is why it didn't occur to me in the first place.
Re: Any Nairalander That Can Help With Loan? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 15, 2018
LacacreamDiva:

thanks.. but the only reason i'm asking for this loan is because the money to be paid cannot be spread. the owner has requested for everything. i don't know what else to do than to collect loan. would 300 nairalanders really agree to help me with 1,000? since it's free and this is Nigeria, I didn't have much hope that is why it didn't occur to me in the first place.

1000 naira is little, very little and I'm sure if you tried, you will get more response. I'm willing to give you 1k and I'm sure many people will give too. But don't borrow money to pay a debt. If the creditor is over bugging you, report to the police. The police will ask how much you can pay and if you say 30k a month, the police will ask the person to collect it and both parties sign. Even if you say 5k, the police will support you as long as you are willing to pay monthly.
Re: Any Nairalander That Can Help With Loan? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 15, 2018
Dreamwaker:

1000 naira is little, very little and I'm sure if you tried, you will get more response. I'm willing to give you 1k and I'm sure many people will give too. But don't borrow money to pay a debt. If the creditor is over bugging you, report to the police. The police will ask how much you can pay and if you say 30k a month, the police will ask the person to collect it and both parties sign. Even if you say 5k, the police will support you as long as you are willing to pay monthly.
Thank you very much for your responses and your kind gestures. I truly appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

Politics / US Itunes Card For Sale ($100) / Even Goats And Dogs Will Not Eat Doctors Call Meal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.