Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:00 PM

Thank You To The Nairalander That Saved My Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thank You To The Nairalander That Saved My Life (771 Views)

Who Is That Nairalander That Put Smile On Your Face / Listening To Frank Edwards' Songs Saved My Life In A Fatal Accident - Lady Says / Any Nairalander That Can Help With Loan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You To The Nairalander That Saved My Life by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 28, 2020
Just this morning, i had chest pain due to my illness and hunger, i reached out for help here because i cant stand my little girl cry for hunger, and after so many insults which i endured, a kind Nairalander sent me 1k and i almost cried.

, where ever you are God will bless you.
please send me a mail, i must appreciate one day.

Godbless your soul and families.
Re: Thank You To The Nairalander That Saved My Life by Timileyin1234(m): 10:09am On Apr 28, 2020
But e don reach 5k na. No need to paste account again
Re: Thank You To The Nairalander That Saved My Life by DanseMacabre(m): 10:14am On Apr 28, 2020
No need to use their real names na...
Re: Thank You To The Nairalander That Saved My Life by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 28, 2020
DanseMacabre:
No need to use their real names na...
ok i have modified it, i was just being honest.
Re: Thank You To The Nairalander That Saved My Life by DanseMacabre(m): 10:20am On Apr 28, 2020
Lilisticlili:
ok i have modified it, i was just being honest.

It's all good.
Re: Thank You To The Nairalander That Saved My Life by Generalnomercy: 10:22am On Apr 28, 2020
Lilisticlili:
Just this morning, i had chest pain due to my illness and hunger, i reached out for help here because i cant stand my little girl cry for hunger, and after so many insults which i endured, a kind Nairalander sent me 1k and i almost cried.

Please such monies won't solve your problems, get something doing nomatter how small and be serious about it.

how is your little girl?
Re: Thank You To The Nairalander That Saved My Life by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 28, 2020
Generalnomercy:

Please such monies won't solve your problems, get something doing nomatter how small and be serious about it.

how is your little girl?
she is fine, my husband wishes to speak with you
Re: Thank You To The Nairalander That Saved My Life by Daniel058(m): 10:38am On Apr 28, 2020
Las Las Generalnomercy is actually merciful grin

Odiegwu! grin
Re: Thank You To The Nairalander That Saved My Life by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:11am On Apr 28, 2020
Check your balance again
Re: Thank You To The Nairalander That Saved My Life by maskid(m): 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lilisticlili:

Where is the account number
Re: Thank You To The Nairalander That Saved My Life by maskid(m): 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
15ssDRIVE:
Check your balance again

What is the account number
Re: Thank You To The Nairalander That Saved My Life by Idiotmod: 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
maskid:

Re: Thank You To The Nairalander That Saved My Life by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
maskid:

The one sent to ??!

(1) (Reply)

Quality Railings (handrail) Installation Within Nigeria / Pastor Makes Female Church Members Strip Naked Bath Them In Basin During Cross O / Atiku Is Not Good For The Presidency- Oby Ezekwesili.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.