Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Advice To Nairalander That Gamble With His Mother Money. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Advice To Nairalander That Gamble With His Mother Money. (391 Views)

Shocking Moment Man Agrees To K*ll His Mother For Rituals (Pic/Video) / Abeokuta: Court jails man for refusal to pay N17,000 gamble fee / Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice To Nairalander That Gamble With His Mother Money. by Badtman(m): 11:50am On Jan 15, 2018
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone.

my advice

Bro as tinz be now anything goes ni o........ if na me I go just tear my clothes and pretend like say I don run mad.....E sure me say dem go just forget the money issues at that moment and focus on your new madness and after the madness cure you go pretend as if your memory has been wipe off.
Re: Advice To Nairalander That Gamble With His Mother Money. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
Badtman:
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone.

my advice

Bro as tinz be now anything goes ni o........ if na me I go just tear my clothes and pretend like say I don run mad.....E sure me say dem go just forget the money issues at that moment and focus on your new madness and after the madness cure you go pretend as if your memory has been wipe off.
This advice makes everyone who read it become dumber.
You ought to have advised him to blame it on money doublers; which is actually true. He gambled with the money with the intent of doubling it. It backfired simple. The truth will set you free. He was under hypnosis even if he appeared to be aware, but the illusion of quick wealth and all he could do with the extra money brought him here.
A lot of people will call him a thief but I don’t see a thief. I see a risk taker, who some day will make it because of his risk appetite. What can’t kill you will make you. Nonetheless, always stick to the truth.
Re: Advice To Nairalander That Gamble With His Mother Money. by gpandrewdjgp: 6:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
don't worry I have a better code to transfer but transfer for me also. Opo like u

(1) (Reply)

Cameroonian Soldiers Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Migrants To Guinea (photos) / Amazing: Woman Refuses To Get Married For This Reason / This Is The Reason Why Fulani Herdsmen Set Farms Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.