Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment (98157 Views)

Challenges While Registering For Dangote Refinery Engineering Graduate Trainee / Apply For The 2018/2019 Indorama Engineering Trainees Programme / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by daylanny: 8:02am On Jul 08, 2018
farouk111:
Have you also recieved an invitation as an Electrical Engineering trainee? Is it for test or Medical? I heard some people on this thread saying that Electrical will be the last set. Thank you.

Dear Applicant,
On behalf of Dangote Project Limited, we are pleased to invite you for an interview on your field of expertise. Below are the details of the scheduled interview.
Venue: Dangote Sinotruk West Africa.
Plot 3, Oba Akran Avenue,
2nd Gate Bus-Stop, Ikeja. Lagos.
(FORMER DANGOTE AGRO SACK)
Interview Date: Monday 16th July, 2018
Time: 9: 00am
Please, it is very important that you come along with the documents listed below:
- A copy of any recently taken passport photograph.
- A copy of your recent Resume.
A). Academic credentials (originals and Photocopies)
- University degree, NYSC, WAEC and Primary School Certificate, Birth Certificate
- Relevant Certification and training stated on your CV.
B). Proof of work experiences indicated on your CV (originals and Photocopies)
- Appointment Letter, Redundancy Letter/ Acceptance of Resignation Letter or Certificate of Service and other relevant official letters from Past and Current Employer .(If applicable)
- Last 3 months pay slip from your most recent employer.
Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this mail and endeavor to come along with a copy of this mail.
NOTE: Applicants without ALL required documents (original and photocopies) will NOT be allowed to take part in the interview
Thanks and best regards.
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by farouk111: 11:37am On Jul 08, 2018
daylanny:

Dear Applicant,
On behalf of Dangote Project Limited, we are pleased to invite you for an interview on your field of expertise. Below are the details of the scheduled interview.
Venue: Dangote Sinotruk West Africa.
Plot 3, Oba Akran Avenue,
2nd Gate Bus-Stop, Ikeja. Lagos.
(FORMER DANGOTE AGRO SACK)
Interview Date: Monday 16th July, 2018
Time: 9: 00am
Please, it is very important that you come along with the documents listed below:
- A copy of any recently taken passport photograph.
- A copy of your recent Resume.
A). Academic credentials (originals and Photocopies)
- University degree, NYSC, WAEC and Primary School Certificate, Birth Certificate
- Relevant Certification and training stated on your CV.
B). Proof of work experiences indicated on your CV (originals and Photocopies)
- Appointment Letter, Redundancy Letter/ Acceptance of Resignation Letter or Certificate of Service and other relevant official letters from Past and Current Employer .(If applicable)
- Last 3 months pay slip from your most recent employer.
Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this mail and endeavor to come along with a copy of this mail.
NOTE: Applicants without ALL required documents (original and photocopies) will NOT be allowed to take part in the interview
Thanks and best regards.
Thanks bros and I wish you the best
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by sugarlilz: 12:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
Does anyone here have an idea about the laboratory trainee recruitment
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by pwetie: 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
emybasile:
Electrical supervisor, wat abt u?

same thing.
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by Flexy99(m): 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
sugarlilz:
Does anyone here have an idea about the laboratory trainee recruitment
For laboratory trainee...they've done test, GD, interview and probably next wk they will do psychometric and I.Q test.
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by daylanny: 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
farouk111:
Thanks bros and I wish you the best
any idea on what to expect?
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by sugarlilz: 10:24am On Jul 09, 2018
Flexy99:
For laboratory trainee...they've done test, GD, interview and probably next wk they will do psychometric and I.Q test.
Flexxy I don't think anyone has done interview yet. I have done Test and GD. Still awaiting psychometric
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by Flexy99(m): 11:02am On Jul 09, 2018
sugarlilz:

Flexxy I don't think anyone has done interview yet. I have done Test and GD. Still awaiting psychometric
I am telling u wat I am very sure of. Ok after ur GD, wer u given any kind of feedback?
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by biotosyn: 4:49am On Jul 11, 2018
Test, GD n psychometric has been done. but according to HR, interview won't be Dis week.
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by biotosyn: 4:51am On Jul 11, 2018
test, GD n psychometric has been done for first batch. psycho n IQ test were done on thursday last wk. according to hr, interview won't be dis wk
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by 2nioshine(m): 8:50am On Jul 11, 2018
biotosyn:
test, GD n psychometric has been done for first batch. psycho n IQ test were done on thursday last wk. according to hr, interview won't be dis wk

Psychometric and IQ is usually the last stage of the process and normally comes after a successful interview............. I doubt if that has been changed tho.

It has been a while here.....
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by biotosyn: 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
U are right but d HR said dey change it because people do complain that dey travel from far distance. I participated in the IQ n psycho test
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by biotosyn: 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
They said those successful in IQ n psycho will be invited for interview
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by 2nioshine(m): 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
biotosyn:
U are right but d HR said dey change it because people do complain that dey travel from far distance. I participated in the IQ n psycho test

The process is as confusing as mad because you hardly get a negative feedback due to their "replacement logic" and this happens even to/after the point of medicals ...

All the best....
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by sugarlilz: 11:24am On Jul 13, 2018
I wonder if lab trainees will be going to India as well.
Lol
2nioshine:

The process is as confusing as mad because you hardly get a negative feedback due to their "replacement logic" and this happens even to/after the point of medicals ...

All the best....
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by Flexy99(m): 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
sugarlilz:
Lol
It actually looks like all a joke. Anyways, u can tell since they've tagged it that all trainee programmes are done outside the country. Even lab Trainee......
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by bimbal: 8:31am On Jul 15, 2018
sugarlilz:
Lol

very confusing, everything was going smoothly until after psychometric test since about a month ago.
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by biotosyn: 5:01am On Jul 16, 2018
IF there's no lab to gain d practical experience from then India is a must for Dem. they handle sophisticated analytical instruments mind u
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by Flexy99(m): 9:56am On Jul 18, 2018
The awaiting interview list guys who stay in lagos shld try and visit Dangote agro sack where the Interview is being held and get updates from the Hr as regards the Refinery recruitment for those who still have their application under processing and awaiting interview so that we all that fall under that category will be updated here on Nairaland. I dnt stay in lagos but I have made my own enquiry. I believe enquiry from the Dangote Office is more authentic. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by aphrodisiac(m): 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
Flexy99:
The awaiting interview list guys who stay in lagos shld try and visit Dangote agro sack where the Interview is being held and get updates from the Hr as regards the Refinery recruitment for those who still have their application under processing and awaiting interview so that we all that fall under that category will be updated here on Nairaland. I dnt stay in lagos but I have made my own enquiry. I believe enquiry from the Dangote Office is more authentic. Thank you.
...and the outcome of your inquiry is?
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by Flexy99(m): 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
aphrodisiac:

...and the outcome of your inquiry is?
I would love to share mine but I want Lagos applicant to go and find out and post it here. I will then know if it validates the reply I was given from the enquiry I made. I will definitely post mine after Lagos applicants have verified. Like I said before, enquiry made from the Hr at Dangote agro sack ikeja, where the interview was conducted is the most authentic one. GOD RULES!!!
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by biotosyn: 3:39am On Jul 19, 2018
Abeg share the information you have with us. it might propel some people to get further info.
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by bimbal: 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
is there anyone who has done psychometric test and has not gotten any update? am getting tired and worried.
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by Flexy99(m): 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
bimbal:
is there anyone who has done psychometric test and has not gotten any update? am getting tired and worried.
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by solastar2: 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
bimbal:

Yeah
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by bimbal: 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
solastar2:

Yeah

@solaster2 , u mean u have not heard from them too since after psychometric test?
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by biotosyn: 3:36am On Jul 20, 2018
I doubt if anybody has been contacted after the psychometry and IQ test for interview. I stand to be corrected though.
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by solastar2: 6:22am On Jul 20, 2018
bimbal:

@solaster2 , u mean u have not heard from them too since after psychometric test?

Few people have heard from them. Medical has been done since d beginning of d month.
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by solastar2: 6:23am On Jul 20, 2018
biotosyn:
I doubt if anybody has been contacted after the psychometry and IQ test for interview. I stand to be corrected though.

Are u talking of engineering trainee or another thing?
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by biotosyn: 9:56am On Jul 20, 2018
solastar2:

Are u talking of engineering trainee or another thing?
laboratory trainee
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by David275(m): 10:02am On Jul 20, 2018
I have to write this to clarify things.
Am an applicant for the dangote refinery too, GT Electrical "2016 set" went thru all the processes to Psychometric test in January 2017, awaiting call for medical since then. but only last week I was called to asked if still available for the job. I went to Dangote Sinotruck Ikeja to verify and was told when the time comes Successful ones will be called. This is the reply you will be hearing. but there is hope for the medical awaiting guys, it may takes time. Mind you the refinery is just on the early stage of construction.
But In the mean time get yourself involves in anything that is beneficial to you. If it comes you take it,otherwise you move on

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by David275(m): 10:06am On Jul 20, 2018
Flexy99:
I would love to share mine but I want Lagos applicant to go and find out and post it here. I will then know if it validates the reply I was given from the enquiry I made. I will definitely post mine after Lagos applicants have verified. Like I said before, enquiry made from the Hr at Dangote agro sack ikeja, where the interview was conducted is the most authentic one. GOD RULES!!!
@flexy99 email me ur watsapp number on olobayodave2@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Nigerian Army 72 Regular Recruit Intake For 2014/2015 Out. / 2019/2020 Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Portal - Apply Here / List Of Multinational Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.