Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment (98174 Views)

Challenges While Registering For Dangote Refinery Engineering Graduate Trainee / Apply For The 2018/2019 Indorama Engineering Trainees Programme / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by solastar2: 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
biotosyn:

laboratory trainee

Ok
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by Flexy99(m): 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2018
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by farouk111: 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2018
David275:
I have to write this to clarify things.
Am an applicant for the dangote refinery too, GT Electrical "2016 set" went thru all the processes to Psychometric test in January 2017, awaiting call for medical since then. but only last week I was called to asked if still available for the job. I went to Dangote Sinotruck Ikeja to verify and was told when the time comes Successful ones will be called. This is the reply you will be hearing. but there is hope for the medical awaiting guys, it may takes time. Mind you the refinery is just on the early stage of construction.
But In the mean time get yourself involves in anything that is beneficial to you. If it comes you take it,otherwise you move on
The refinery is currently NOT on early stage of construction. Alot of work has been done, and they are still doing it everyday. The refinery is expected to be commissioned by December 2019, and start selling products early 2020. From now to the mid next year, all recruitments need to be concluded for proper take up of the refinery as minister of state for petroleum Dr. Ibe kachiku begs Dangote during his visit to the site so as to end petroleum importation by 2019 ending as he promised Nigerians.
Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by freshmanteks: 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
Refresh your emails often if your notification is not push. wink
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by nnamathy: 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2018
farouk111:

The refinery is currently NOT on early stage of construction. Alot of work has been done, and they are still doing it everyday. The refinery is expected to be commissioned by December 2019, and start selling products early 2020. From now to the mid next year, all recruitments need to be concluded for proper take up of the refinery as minister of state for petroleum Dr. Ibe kachiku begs Dangote during his visit to the site so as to end petroleum importation by 2019 ending as he promised Nigerians.
Thank you.
Wake up!!! The Refinery can never be commissioned next year
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by Flexy99(m): 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
nnamathy:

Wake up!!! The Refinery can never be commissioned next year
So when do u think they will commission the refinery? When nnamathy?
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by nnamathy: 8:06am On Aug 12, 2018
Flexy99:
So when do u think they will commission the refinery? When nnamathy?
Maybe 2022.... I once worked at the Refinery; even upon completion it will take weeks if not Months for project test running. The fertilizer site has been under construction for morethan two years before Refinery and they are yet to complete the project.
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by debgold: 7:21am On Aug 14, 2018
pls what is the latest update about the recruitment?
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by Flexy99(m): 10:20am On Aug 15, 2018
debgold:
pls what is the latest update about the recruitment?
My Dear, Prayers is the Latest oooo.
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by 2nioshine(m): 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2018
Flexy99:
My Dear, Prayers is the Latest oooo.

Your type is the reason why some of us still come in to drop our contributions. I wonder why some never comment but send pms (Already deactivated my pm link cef

From my very first post i replied a guy that the race was never a thing of competition but of self confidence, faith and believe...
This i have practiced all through the stages of the recruitment process .

Modified :
For those still in stages of the recruitment (GD to Medicals), keep the faith alive. The process can be described as a boring, unpredictable, frustrating and complicated task .but always see things from the positive side. Trust me, provided you have not gotten a regret mail after GD, you are still very much in the race (the flip side is that you may be posted to a diff department) except things changes in the future ....

Some that we did medicals together some weeks back were peeps from early 2017. So the idea is to get busy, stay prayerful and believe if not Dangote refinery, then it must be somewhere far better. We always deserve the best.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2018
I had my own interview in May, and we are yet to hear from them

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by Flexy99(m): 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2018
2nioshine:

Your type is the reason why some of us still come in to drop our contributions. I wonder why some never comment but send pms (Already deactivated my pm link cef

From my very first post i replied a guy that the race was never a thing of competition but of self confidence, faith and believe...
This i have practiced all through the stages of the recruitment process .

Modified :
For those still in stages of the recruitment (GD to Medicals), keep the faith alive. The process can be described as a boring, unpredictable, frustrating and complicated task .but always see things from the positive side. Trust me, provided you have not gotten a regret mail after GD, you are still very much in the race (the flip side is that you may be posted to a diff department) except things changes in the future ....

Some that we did medicals together some weeks back were peeps from early 2017. So the idea is to get busy, stay prayerful and believe if not Dangote refinery, then it must be somewhere far better. We always deserve the best.

Thank You very much. I really appreciate this post. I believe you and I share some certain things in common.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by Emaimo: 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
I got a mail for written test on 21st. I'm an electrical guy. Please any info on this?
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by Fehinty010: 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
Emaimo:
I got a mail for written test on 21st. I'm an electrical guy. Please any info on this?

I also got an invite for a written test on 18th

1 Like

Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by Upok: 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
Just got a mail from them too.

Mechanical Engineering n text date is 21/09/2018
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by Fulla(m): 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2018
I just received an invite slated for 24th of this month. Please house I'll appreciate if anyone can share a past questions and shear experiences that will help me on Xclusivejob@gmail.com
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by Hassy4(f): 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
Got test invite for 27th too.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by Walexpaedia: 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2018
Dear all,
Pls those that have attended the test in the past should share their experiences with us; both the aptitude and technical tests especially for Electrical graduate trainees. No contribution is small.
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by Primusinterpares(m): 5:57am On Sep 11, 2018
Good morning house... please those that have attended the test should kindly give us a some hints as I just got a test invite. 25th of this month.
Any hint will be highly appreciated
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 11, 2018
Abeg someone should help a fellow broda now bcz I also just received the test invite for 27th of Sept, the supposed syllabus for preparation is too wide to cover in this short duration. Those that have written shud give pointers on key areas to prepare from.
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by Okoyeblessing(f): 9:12am On Sep 11, 2018
M just gon quickly say something, I hope it helps. I applied for lab trainee (for chemists strictly), but the processes are very much same. For the written test, there are two parts, the first is the general aptitude test; GMAT kinda stuff, speed is KEY here,the questions are damn much,mine was about 100 for 60 mins....there are long passages to be read and stuff....but do the much u can sha...the second part is discipline based, so I can't help much there, considering my was petrochemistry and all.. There too u have to be fast as well. But In all my dear, if u believe in God, then pray hard, bcz the recruitment process is a long, complicated and boring one,but if God is on ur side you'll defo scale through.
PS: there's this other 87 long thread, if u can find it go through it and thank me later cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by ShootThemAll(m): 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
please whats 87 long thread or the link

1 Like

Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by objonax: 10:58pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hello House,

Please help a brother's brother. My brother just got the invite too, but he graduated with second class lower 2:2,Electrical Engineering, any hope for him pls?
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by chosenwan1(m): 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
Same
Hassy4:
Got test invite for 27th too.
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by poeticjustice(m): 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
G
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by poeticjustice(m): 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
Please help a brother's brother. My brother just got the invite too, but he graduated with second class lower 2:2,Electrical Engineering, any hope for him pls? [/quote]
It's going to be difficult man. But never say never
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by fbkhawan(m): 11:31am On Sep 13, 2018
David275:
I have to write this to clarify things.
Am an applicant for the dangote refinery too, GT Electrical "2016 set" went thru all the processes to Psychometric test in January 2017, awaiting call for medical since then. but only last week I was called to asked if still available for the job. I went to Dangote Sinotruck Ikeja to verify and was told when the time comes Successful ones will be called. This is the reply you will be hearing. but there is hope for the medical awaiting guys, it may takes time. Mind you the refinery is just on the early stage of construction.
But In the mean time get yourself involves in anything that is beneficial to you. If it comes you take it,otherwise you move on

Please what was the test like ?
WhatsApp: 0 8 1 3 4 6 3 6 8 2 2
thanks
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by fbkhawan(m): 11:33am On Sep 13, 2018
[quote author=Ceasardgreat post=71103632][/quote]

felixberni@yahoo.com

Please what was the test like ?
WhatsApp: 0 8 1 3 4 6 3 6 8 2 2
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Nigerian Army 72 Regular Recruit Intake For 2014/2015 Out. / 2019/2020 Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Portal - Apply Here / List Of Multinational Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.