Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:48 PM

Introduction - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Introduction (784 Views)

Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction / Cry For Help: Two Weeks To Introduction / Is It Compulsory To Wear Identical Outfits For Introduction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introduction by woslad: 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2010
Hello my forum members, am woslad but not real name anyway. am a pastor, a writer, marriage counsellor, an intercessor. I am here to contribute my wealth of knowledge in other to solve problems especially in marriage relationship and also to pray along with as many that make a request for such. And also to give counsel to as many that are need of such, from my own wealth of experience as a pastor and marriage counsellor. This is my ministries address: PRAYER OF FAITH OUTREACH MINISTRIES.
52, Seidu Giwa Street adehun B/Stop aboru lagos Nigeria,
P.O.Box 628 Ipaja Lagos
Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Bora Bora / Your Wife/husband Will Surely Drop That Divorce / Trust Betrayed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.