Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Why Do Under Age Kids Gets Raped - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Do Under Age Kids Gets Raped (454 Views)

Who Is To Be Blamed When A Minor Gets Raped? / Rapist Gets Raped / Lady Goes On Livestream While Her Friend Gets Raped (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Under Age Kids Gets Raped by lightblazingnow(m): 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
I will tell you, the main person involved in the act is the evil spirits which is unseen. The physical person involved in the act was used to be disgrace on earth as wasted sperm. Would you want to be that kind of person?

Only your heart determination and hard resistance will prevail against the folks who comes to steal, to kill and to destroy destinies. Don't begin to make jest of those caught in the act. It wasn't their original content. Someone far away sold it to them and they couldn't cast down the imagination and bring the thought into captive. They played on, and eventually got disgrace as planned by the enemy of your Joy and lifting.

In my name shall they cast out demons and if they drink any deadly poison it won't harm them, you are more than conquerors
Re: Why Do Under Age Kids Gets Raped by lightblazingnow(m): 9:26am On Jan 16, 2018
Yes
Re: Why Do Under Age Kids Gets Raped by lightblazingnow(m): 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
I tell you

(1) (Reply)

Police IG, Idris Declares War On Vigilantes, Militias In Nigeria Polir / Supreme Court Gives Verdict On Metuh Trial / Witch Doctors Made Ambassadors Of Human Trafficking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.