Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Oluwatoni Sanni On The List Of 1st Class Graduands At University Of Bristol - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oluwatoni Sanni On The List Of 1st Class Graduands At University Of Bristol (23876 Views)

60-Year-Old Farouk Sanni Bags First Class In Sociology From UI, Wins 8 Awards / Unilorin Sets To Hold Convocation Ceremony For Only First Class Graduands / Abdulkareem, UNILORIN VC Strips Graduands Off Their Gowns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwatoni Sanni On The List Of 1st Class Graduands At University Of Bristol by LionDeLeo: 7:52pm On Jan 15, 2018
Good to see this. Congrats.
Re: Oluwatoni Sanni On The List Of 1st Class Graduands At University Of Bristol by Africanbest(m): 7:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
Come to Nigeria university or polytechnic come carry first na... Wen lecturers and class reps don frustrate you with useless assignment, class works, shot guns, test, sorting, sexual harassment etc plus the heavy sun and rain, plus the relationship wahala, plus the friends gisting and hangout, plus the no light to read for night, plus the no transport to go Sch, plus the wahala of the community wen the Sch dey....

Infact, I have come to the conclusion that a Second class/ upper credit student in Nigeria university and polytechnic is equivalent to a distinction student in any university abroad.

Anyway, what do I know
Re: Oluwatoni Sanni On The List Of 1st Class Graduands At University Of Bristol by abbaapple: 7:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
Op so you can't spell Graduate huh? angry
Re: Oluwatoni Sanni On The List Of 1st Class Graduands At University Of Bristol by lafuria1(m): 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
Impressive, Nigerians excel outside the country
Re: Oluwatoni Sanni On The List Of 1st Class Graduands At University Of Bristol by IYANGBALI: 7:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
Dagger111:

Rara ooo... Na capital of Nairobi very close to maiduguri and benue. weereman!
oh yes sorry it was slip of fingers. Thanks for the correction yeyeman
Re: Oluwatoni Sanni On The List Of 1st Class Graduands At University Of Bristol by ud4u: 7:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
Ladies all the way, you have made our country proud
Re: Oluwatoni Sanni On The List Of 1st Class Graduands At University Of Bristol by ClitoPen: 7:59pm On Jan 15, 2018
tstx:
Why am i not surprised
Maybe because she is not the first
Re: Oluwatoni Sanni On The List Of 1st Class Graduands At University Of Bristol by Heybeedee(m): 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
IYANGBALI:
Bristol?is that not the capital of Kenya?
hahaha.... don't be a dumbraie
Re: Oluwatoni Sanni On The List Of 1st Class Graduands At University Of Bristol by dhabrite(m): 8:10pm On Jan 15, 2018
[quote author=IYANGBALI post=64228063]Bristol?is that not the capital of Kenya?[/quote

Nah its the capital of Zimbabwe
Re: Oluwatoni Sanni On The List Of 1st Class Graduands At University Of Bristol by hooklover: 8:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
If u like win all d award in the world u will be under aboki leadership with no education controlling ur life...
Re: Oluwatoni Sanni On The List Of 1st Class Graduands At University Of Bristol by IYANGBALI: 8:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
[quote author=dhabrite post=64228745][/quote]ok
Re: Oluwatoni Sanni On The List Of 1st Class Graduands At University Of Bristol by Ophilabraham: 8:14pm On Jan 15, 2018
Kingdolo:
This is not an achievement anymore. We need inventions, scientific breakthroughs. Not some piece of paper.
Not hating, Just my thoughts.

Make sense.
Re: Oluwatoni Sanni On The List Of 1st Class Graduands At University Of Bristol by jimcaddy(m): 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2018
This young and beautiful girl made first class from a wonderful University. If it were these so called Federal universities, they wouldn't give her first class. One saddist of a professor will say she does not deserve first class. Nigerians are the problem of ourselves. We make every goddamn thing in this country difficult. To eat in this Nigeria is difficult, to get a job, difficult, to even start business, something will frustrate u. Little wonder why we are where we are at the moment. No hope for this country..
Re: Oluwatoni Sanni On The List Of 1st Class Graduands At University Of Bristol by dhabrite(m): 8:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
IYANGBALI:
ok

I just agree say u dull.
Re: Oluwatoni Sanni On The List Of 1st Class Graduands At University Of Bristol by IYANGBALI: 8:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
dhabrite:

I just agree say u dull.
na buhari curse am no vex
Re: Oluwatoni Sanni On The List Of 1st Class Graduands At University Of Bristol by dhabrite(m): 8:22pm On Jan 15, 2018
IYANGBALI:
na buhari curse am no vex

Abeg no quote me again make I no contract this your dullness
Re: Oluwatoni Sanni On The List Of 1st Class Graduands At University Of Bristol by Papanwamaikpe: 8:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
Chevronstaff:
Beauty and Brain... !!!
One way of preparing our kids for the future is by giving them the best
education... Quality Education is everything...!!!

Make Canada just give me visa make i give my future kids a brighter future in a developed and sane country.

Now we're hustling for the unborn kids. Their future must be better than ours..!!smiley

Word

1 Like

Re: Oluwatoni Sanni On The List Of 1st Class Graduands At University Of Bristol by IYANGBALI: 8:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
dhabrite:

Abeg no quote me again make I no contract this your dullness
OK sorry

I'm on my way to Los Angeles the capital of London
Re: Oluwatoni Sanni On The List Of 1st Class Graduands At University Of Bristol by ruggedtimi(m): 8:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
wow so its spelt "graduands"
Re: Oluwatoni Sanni On The List Of 1st Class Graduands At University Of Bristol by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
Making first class there is pretty easy, moreover they have good learning conditions, environment etcetera unlike what is obtainable here.
Re: Oluwatoni Sanni On The List Of 1st Class Graduands At University Of Bristol by Gerrard59(m): 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
Africanbest:
Come to Nigeria university or polytechnic come carry first na... Wen lecturers and class reps don frustrate you with useless assignment, class works, shot guns, test, sorting, sexual harassment etc plus the heavy sun and rain, plus the relationship wahala, plus the friends gisting and hangout, plus the no light to read for night, plus the no transport to go Sch, plus the wahala of the community wen the Sch dey....

Infact, I have come to the conclusion that a Second class/ upper credit student in Nigeria university and polytechnic is equivalent to a distinction student in any university abroad.

Anyway, what do I know

If so, why are Nigerian institutions not dominating universities' rankings(ARWU, QS Rankings and The Times Education) globally?

Why will you correlate graduating less number of students with a First Class to being the best? Imperial College London had 44% of her students graduating with a First Class. Which Nigerian school is better than ICL? Using your fallacious logic.

Good enough, you admit you know nothing!

@Post, Congratulations to the lass. If she's smart enough, she can opt for a placement in McK. Bristol is a Russell University. Chances are high for her.
Re: Oluwatoni Sanni On The List Of 1st Class Graduands At University Of Bristol by countryfive: 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
chiefolododo:
She is YORUBA. D FLATTINOS WILL START SAYING RUBBISH

stop being childish
Re: Oluwatoni Sanni On The List Of 1st Class Graduands At University Of Bristol by harrisonford001: 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2018
igbo amaka o chai grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oluwatoni Sanni On The List Of 1st Class Graduands At University Of Bristol by Ade3000yrs(m): 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
Mugwump kerfuffle loquaciousness!!!!! empty chagrin talk laid in lancet
Re: Oluwatoni Sanni On The List Of 1st Class Graduands At University Of Bristol by MightySparrow: 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2018
darfay:
Yoruba again

Yesooooooooo
If na drug or prostitution.......?
Re: Oluwatoni Sanni On The List Of 1st Class Graduands At University Of Bristol by dhabrite(m): 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2018
IYANGBALI:
OK sorry

I'm on my way to Los Angeles the capital of London

Haaaaa!

OMG!

You are finished.

Ogo e is 10kb

Shoo lo stupid ni?

To ba tun quote mi ogo e ma tun reduce si
Re: Oluwatoni Sanni On The List Of 1st Class Graduands At University Of Bristol by Africanbest(m): 9:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
Gerrard59:

If so, why are Nigerian institutions not dominating universities' rankings(ARWU, QS Rankings and The Times Education) globally?
Answer: Nigeria university ain't dominating because of 80% of reasons I said y people hardly graduate with good great, abi you think say people when dey d the ranking no no of the corruption i.e sorting in schools

Why will you correlate graduating less number of students with a First Class to being the best? Imperial College London had 44% of her students graduating with a First Class. Which Nigerian school is better than ICL? Using your fallacious logic.

Answer: 90% of lecturers fear the fact that you would com and take over dere job if u r a first class or distinction student thus they graduate you with lesser i.e their greedy hearts.... And I never said Nigeria university or polytechnic are better, I said its difficult to achieve over here

Good enough, you admit you know nothing!

@Post, Congratulations to the lass. If she's smart enough, she can opt for a placement in McK. Bristol is a Russell University. Chances are high for her.
Re: Oluwatoni Sanni On The List Of 1st Class Graduands At University Of Bristol by donqx: 9:52pm On Jan 15, 2018
ok
Re: Oluwatoni Sanni On The List Of 1st Class Graduands At University Of Bristol by debolayinka(m): 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2018
IYANGBALI:
Bristol?is that not the capital of Kenya?

You're joking right?
Re: Oluwatoni Sanni On The List Of 1st Class Graduands At University Of Bristol by GoldNiagara(m): 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
Afonja Amaka! Yoruba brainy die unlike the developers
Re: Oluwatoni Sanni On The List Of 1st Class Graduands At University Of Bristol by bedspread: 12:22am On Jan 16, 2018
Chevronstaff:
Beauty and Brain... !!!
One way of preparing our kids for the future is by giving them the best
education... Quality Education is everything...!!!

Make Canada just give me visa make i give my future kids a brighter future in a developed and sane country.

Now we're hustling for the unborn kids. Their future must be better than ours..!!smiley

I RECEIVE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Universities Should Have Tuition Fees - Pro-Chancellors / ASUU Appeals Ruling, Says FG Has Declared War / Ibiyemi Olatunji-Bello As LASU VC: Lagos Indigenes Allege Marginalisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.