Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Massage: What It Does For The Body - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Massage: What It Does For The Body (966 Views)

What Adequate Sleep Does For Your Health / Special Powerful Massage Hammer For The Body. / 10 Things Banana Does For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massage: What It Does For The Body by bamdil(m): 7:55am On Mar 02, 2007
Massaging is an act of rubbing and pressing the body usually with the hands, to relieve stiffness or pain in the muscles, joints and so on.

This act is not so common in this part of the world unlike the Western world that understand the need of a Masseur to massage them.

Doctors claimed that this act is very good for the body and the advice given to the public is to be involved in this act at least once in every week.
Most workaholic individuals engage in this act in order to be at ease.

Questions for the Nairalanders:
1. Why is it that most Nigerians doesn't engage in this act?
2. Will you like to be masage?
3. Where in your area can this act be done?

Kindly post your reply to this mail.
Re: Massage: What It Does For The Body by cuteass1(f): 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2007
Please don't speak for everybody. I am a Nigerian and i do get massage from time to time when i feel i need one. I either get it from someone close or pay at the massage spa.

I think its a lovely feeling, and not just that it helps relieve tensed muscles. I love being massaged especially my neck and back because i get stive from sitting too much in front of the computer at my work place. Getting other parts of the body massaged is lovely as well but more like a pleasure thing, you just feel like you're in a dream-world wink
Re: Massage: What It Does For The Body by BlackMamba(m): 2:17am On Mar 03, 2007
Massage is good for the body but really really good with a happy ending.
Re: Massage: What It Does For The Body by bunmii(f): 10:52am On Mar 03, 2007
massaging relaxes your body
Re: Massage: What It Does For The Body by bamdil(m): 10:25am On Mar 05, 2007
cute-ass:

Please don't speak for everybody. I am a Nigerian and i do get massage from time to time when i feel i need one. I either get it from someone close or pay at the massage spa. wink

I wasn't speaking for everybody, I only noticed that most people doesn't have time to be massaging, even if they do, some feel that it is when you are rich that you can be doing that. Yes, you are right you can call a close person of yours to massage you if you are not intrested in going to a massage spa.
But still the questions still remains.
Re: Massage: What It Does For The Body by LilRed1(f): 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2007
it jus relaxes and soothes the body

(1) (Reply)

Allergy To Alcohol / Guys A Brother Is In Deep Pain! / Genotyp Of A S And A S Getting Married, Wat Are Their Chances.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.