Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

I Need Your Help Please Help Me I Dont Want To Forfeit This Admission - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Your Help Please Help Me I Dont Want To Forfeit This Admission (356 Views)

Africa's Richest Man, Dangote May Forfeit Refinery Project To Nigerian Debt Org. / Union Bank Eket Branch Want To Forfeit My Dad Contributory Pension Funds. HELP! / Are We To Forfeit Our Money In The Bank To The FG? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help Please Help Me I Dont Want To Forfeit This Admission by futurebillgate(m): 6:52pm On Jan 15, 2018
Gud day nairalanders please i need your help i got admitted to uniport this year and right now the monney to pay for the fees aint their the fees are 115,100 and is expiring on the 26th of this month please i need your help to complete this fees i have proof , you can call me 08129520751, the bank name uba bank account number :2051732435
Re: I Need Your Help Please Help Me I Dont Want To Forfeit This Admission by philGeo(m): 8:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
Good will help you.
Re: I Need Your Help Please Help Me I Dont Want To Forfeit This Admission by futurebillgate(m): 9:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
philGeo:
Good will help you.
i hope he does am slowly losing hope slighttly going to been depressed

(1) (Reply)

Get A Pepper Spray Against Poverty Now / How I Raised Emergency 6 Figure Cash On Fiverr As A Beginner (free Info) / State Of Affairs At Geometric Power Ltd. Aba - Sam Hart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.