Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,303 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Is this notmal? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is this notmal? (849 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is this notmal? by Jasmin01: 7:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
Is it?
Re: Is this notmal? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
Have you spoken to BABA about this??

1 Like

Re: Is this notmal? by Jasmin01: 7:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
Have you spoken to BABA about this??

no it happend before all the planning with his fam before i could even get involved.
Re: Is this notmal? by Peachess(f): 8:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
There's nothing wrong with their relationship, she's cold towards you cos she's jealous of the attention she'll stop getting cos of you. And maybe she sees you as a threat that'll ruin the relationship (normal uncle niece relationship) she has with her uncle. You're doing exactly that by assuming she likes him more than a uncle. Your imagination is just sick to be honest, gush! Only a weird person will have such an imagination.

1 Like

Re: Is this notmal? by Kenzico(m): 8:09pm On Jan 15, 2018
I think Paranoia has taken over you!!

Just try n Discuss it with ur Hubby...

1 Like

Re: Is this notmal? by Greatzeus(m): 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
Please don't conclude that she has ulterior motive yet,so that you won't start feeling anger and resentment towards her,you might be wrong. But keep your eyes wide open,you might also be right.

1 Like

Re: Is this notmal? by NihinlolaTenny: 8:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
Peachess:
There's nothing wrong with their relationship, she's cold towards you cos she's jealous of the attention she'll stop getting cos of you. And maybe she sees you as a threat that'll ruin the relationship (normal uncle niece relationship) she has with her uncle. You're doing exactly that by assuming she likes him more than a uncle. Your imagination is just sick to be honest, gush! Only a weird person will have such an imagination.

n who says it's wired?
isn't it this generation that we're in?
Abeg cut the crab
like we don't hear of such or even worse occurrences.
it happens and with most of the things we read/hear about, nothing should be overlooked.

a sixteen year old GIRL (of this generation) is old enough to stop playing or fiddling with her UNCLE'S hair, TRUTH BE TOLD .

nothing should be overlooked
if you're not comfortable with it speak to your man, that's why he's your man.
even if nothing is fishing she shouldn't be encouraged to go ahead with all the attitude of a thing.
Re: Is this notmal? by Peachess(f): 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
NihinlolaTenny:

n who says it's wired?
isn't it this generation that we're in?
Abeg cut the crab
it happens and with most of the things you guys we read/hear about nothing should be overlooked.

a sixteen year old(in this generation) is old enough to stop playing or fiddling with her uncle's hair.

nothing should be overlooked
if you're not comfortable with it speak to your man, that's why he's your man.
even if nothing is fishing she shouldn't be encouraged to go ahead with all the attitude of a thing.
Except she got married to a sick man who'll have a sexual relationship with his niece he's 14 years older than, then there's nothing to be worried about. I hate it when some women just come into a family and try to destroy the lovely relationship in the family.
You don't know how close they were before she met him, it could be she looked up to him as a child and she still do at 16. Give her time, she'll stop.
Re: Is this notmal? by NihinlolaTenny: 8:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
Peachess:

Except she got married to a sick man who'll have a sexual relationship with his niece he's 14 years older than, then there's nothing to be worried about. I hate it when some women just come into a family and try to destroy the lovely relationship in the family.
You don't know how close they were before she met him, it could be she looked up to him as a child and she still do at 16. Give her time, she'll stop.

it is not in your place to tell her to give her time, for crying out loud the bride herself is just 20 while the girl is 16

the niece is no longer a SMALL GIRL
n if she ISN'T COMFORTABLE with the whole thing she should talk it out with HER HUSBAND before things get out of hand and she runs back here to share her plight.

abi what do you want?
for things to go wrong n she runs back here to cry abi, I definitely don't want that for her.

if her husband finds something of such nature he isn't comfortable with between her and her nephew, I would also encourage him to talk about it.

the most important thing is for her to be mindful of how she presents it, so it wouldn't sound like an accusation.

A SIXTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL ISN'T TO YOUNG TO KNOW HER DARLING UNCLE HAS A WIFE NOW.

I'm sure she knows what crush/infatuation is that is even if she doesn't know beyond all those . n I'm sure she knows what being married is

you're even off point Miss.
what has the fourteen years age difference has to do with this
are you in this present generation at all

you only know about yourself
so Pls cut the CRAB.
THEY DONT WRITE IT ONTOP FOREHEAD!
Re: Is this notmal? by Peachess(f): 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2018
NihinlolaTenny:

it is not in your place to tell her to give her time, for crying out loud the bride herself is just 20 while the girl is 16

the niece is no longer a SMALL GIRL
n if she ISN'T COMFORTABLE with the whole thing she should talk it out with HER HUSBAND before things get out of hand and she runs back here to share her plight.

abi what do you want?
for things to go wrong n she runs back here to cry abi, I definitely don't want that for her.

if her husband finds something of such nature he isn't comfortable with between her and her nephew, I would also encourage him to talk about it.

the most important thing is for her to be mindful of how she presents it, so it wouldn't sound like an accusation.

A SIXTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL ISN'T TO YOUNG TO KNOW HER DARLING UNCLE HAS A WIFE NOW.

I'm sure she knows what crush/infatuation is that is even if she doesn't know beyond all those . n I'm sure she knows what being married is

you're even off point Mr. man
what has the fourteen years age difference has to do with this
are you in this present generation at all

you only know about yourself
so Pls cut the CRAB.
THEY DONT WRITE IT ONTOP FIREHEAD!

Dude, I'm not a man maybe you're too blind with accusations to see the 'f' besides my moniker..
I happen to come from a family with lots of males and I wouldn't want any woman to break the love in my family because of her unnecessary insecurities. If her husband is not a pervert that'll be attracted to his own niece then there nothing to be worried about.
If she likes she should drive her husband's niece out of the house because of her insecurities, it's none of my business (cos it's not my family). If her husband is like that, he'll still cheat on her.
Re: Is this notmal? by NihinlolaTenny: 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2018
Peachess:

Dude, I'm not a man maybe you're too blind with accusations to see the 'f' besides my moniker..
I happen to come from a family with lots of males and I wouldn't want any woman to break the love in my family because of her unnecessary insecurities. If her husband is not a pervert that'll be attracted to his own niece then there nothing to be worried about.
If she likes she should drive her husband's niece out of the house because of her insecurities. If her husband is like that, he'll still cheat on her

all I know is if she is not comfortable with it
she has the right to talk to her man about it especially when it comes to giving attitudes
or are you saying she doesn't have such right but the niece has a right feel jealous n even give attitude. lol

At her age, I had/ still have uncles that I love dearly too n I even encourage them to be good to their wives not feeling jealous that they're with with their women.
cos I don't understand you o
the niece is not a 3year old wake up
everything has limits
even a three year old now understands little things as this.

n remember not everyone disregard boundaries n not everyone comes from the kind of your family.
Re: Is this notmal? by Peachess(f): 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
NihinlolaTenny:

all I know is if she is not comfortable with it
she has the right to talk to her man about it especially when it comes to giving attitudes
Abeg I have uncles that I love dearly too n I even encourage them to be good to their wives not feeling jealous that they're with with their women.
cos I don't understand you o
the niece is not a 3year old wake up
everything has limits
Well, that's your business and her business not mine. She's new to the family and should be making friends and not enemies. What happened to trying to be close to her? What are you waiting for? Drive her out, including every female member that comes visiting cos they'll have an affair with your husband. Maybe that kind of behavior is common in your family that's why you harbour such thoughts. I don't fucking care, please stop quoting me already..
#bye
Re: Is this notmal? by NihinlolaTenny: 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
Peachess:

If she likes she should drive her husband's niece out of the house because of her insecurities, it's none of my business (cos it's not my family). If her husband is like that, he'll still cheat on her.

not talking about it would likely nurse resentment within her that's just it but once she communicates with her husband I believe he would try to make things lighter for all of them.

n when you get married, let's hope you wouldn't be worried if such things happen with you n you would gladly lick it like � ice cream
also remember your brothers would also get married n have their own nuclear family so try to start living with that reality n once you start living with the reality it wouldn't be so hard on you when the time comes.
Pele dear

when you get older you start to learn more n more about matters like this ma'am # winks #

lemme comman be
going
Re: Is this notmal? by NihinlolaTenny: 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
Peachess:

Well, that's your business and her business not mine. She's new to the family and should be making friends and not enemies. What happened to trying to be close to her? What are you waiting for? Drive her out, including every female member that comes visiting cos they'll have an affair with your husband. Maybe that kind of behavior is common in your family that's why you harbour such thoughts. I don't fucking care, please stop quoting me already..
#bye

I didn't c anywhere where I suggested she drives her out

all I can be quoted to have insinuated is for her to COMMUNICATE with her man

Now can you wake up to reality ma'am.

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Lady Posts Picture Of Her Beautiful Generations To Celebrate Her Birthday / LMAO! Boy Reveals What His Mum Did To His Hair Overnight (photo) / Couple Ordered Three Person Suicide Coffin After The Death Of Their Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.