Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

LMAO! Boy Reveals What His Mum Did To His Hair Overnight (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / LMAO! Boy Reveals What His Mum Did To His Hair Overnight (photo) (847 Views)

5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago / Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street / See What A Mum Did With Her Dead Son Who Died 14 Weeks Into Pregnancy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LMAO! Boy Reveals What His Mum Did To His Hair Overnight (photo) by JustNaijaMedia: 9:37am On Jun 13, 2019
A not too grown boy, has taken to social media to reveal what his mum did to his full grown hair overnight. He said he woke up to something weird, that he doesn’t know the spirit in Nigerian parents that makes them behave like aliens lol.

See photo below:

Source: http://www.just9jamedia.com/lmao-boy-reveals-what-his-mum-did-to-his-hair-overnight-photo/

1 Like

Re: LMAO! Boy Reveals What His Mum Did To His Hair Overnight (photo) by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:40am On Jun 13, 2019
good
Re: LMAO! Boy Reveals What His Mum Did To His Hair Overnight (photo) by sonofspada(m): 9:42am On Jun 13, 2019
Lol
She didn't even do it well, some would have open from the starting to the ending and leave without u waking up.

1 Like

Re: LMAO! Boy Reveals What His Mum Did To His Hair Overnight (photo) by harkandey(m): 9:54am On Jun 13, 2019
grin grin
Nigerian parents sometimes
Re: LMAO! Boy Reveals What His Mum Did To His Hair Overnight (photo) by donbachi(m): 10:05am On Jun 13, 2019
Most of dis kids are not trying...my time na gorimapka/bololo we dey barb.
Re: LMAO! Boy Reveals What His Mum Did To His Hair Overnight (photo) by sparog(m): 10:30am On Jun 13, 2019
If I was him, I won't still barb it, I'll rock it like that everywhere including school and church. Las las na she go dey shame

1 Like

Re: LMAO! Boy Reveals What His Mum Did To His Hair Overnight (photo) by hakeemhakeem(m): 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2019
the okoro stem can be tall than the owner have asked her why she want you to lower your hair,let me takes you to book of song from primary school that says children listen to parent .you will understand better when you start having children all the same sorry umh!!!
Re: LMAO! Boy Reveals What His Mum Did To His Hair Overnight (photo) by ifyalways(f): 3:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
She's saving you from SARS ni o.

Ungrateful shild cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Handle This? / Twins Who Married The Same Man Say They Regret It But Not Much / Wintouch K11 Kids Tablet-dual Sim-10.1" -1gb Ram-16gb Rom Plus Free Pouch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.