Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Ladies Check Your Bra Now. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ladies Check Your Bra Now. (27287 Views)

#NoBraDay: Nigerians Mark No Bra Day 2023 / No Bra Day 2019 Trends On Twitter: See How Nigerians Are Marking It (photos) / No Bra Day: Nigerian Ladies Share Braless Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Check Your Bra Now. by Flexherbal(m): 10:42am On Jan 16, 2018
Haba!
Re: Ladies Check Your Bra Now. by ajl: 10:44am On Jan 16, 2018
Enoquin:
I don't know how true or untrue her claims are but if she has been having itches anytime she wore that particular bra; why slit open the pouch without gloves? Why dispose the liquid content so casually on the floor and close to where a kid is? angry

It's obvious she does not have that level of awareness. That solvent is a chemical. I am afraid for our people, no one is watching their back to ensure their well being. Which government agency is responsible for overseeing the quality of products sold in the market. This is not food, so one cant shout NDLEA. That solvent should have been analyzed and identified.

Here is what I found online:
- Water bra
https://m.zappos.com/p/fashion-forms-water-bra-nude/product/8849289/color/521?ef_id=WXZZTQAAAGs_jAhC:20180116094027:s

- Some believe such may cause cancer
http://www.stopblablacam.com/culture-and-society/2208-947-it-is-believed-gel-found-in-bras-paddings-can-cause-breast-cancer

- Even Victoria Secret liquid padded bra leaks
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2008/12/02/is-there-a-toxic-secret-in-victoria-s-secret-bras.aspx
Re: Ladies Check Your Bra Now. by dbelovd(m): 11:10am On Jan 16, 2018
Enoquin:
I don't know how true or untrue her claims are but if she has been having itches anytime she wore that particular bra; why slit open the pouch without gloves? Why dispose the liquid content so casually on the floor and close to where a kid is? angry

Thank u jare!!
Re: Ladies Check Your Bra Now. by ronaldbecky(m): 11:22am On Jan 16, 2018
akeentech:
MY GF BRA SMELLS LIKE ROTTEN EGG, SHOULD I DUMP HER?
no,marth her
Re: Ladies Check Your Bra Now. by Toks2008(m): 11:42am On Jan 16, 2018
nduprincekc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dydkDLnaVH0&itct=CCgQpDAYACITCKbkh4eQ2tgCFQuxVQodqHUAJTILYzQtb3ZlcnZpZXdaGFVDLXFJWkQ4cEEwZ3VKVjduaVFUY2s3UQ%3D%3D&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en

ladies check your bra now.

The world is wicked oo
Ignorance everywhere...

First thing to know is that there is a wide range of bras and pads (foam, silicon, micro-beads, or gel pockets).

The type concerned in thid video is the one with pockets gel. This kind of pads is often found in push-up bras. It helps, as it name suggests, push breasts up and make them feel and look more natural. In most cases, the pockets which are filled with glycerin or silicone gel which is the fluid like substance poured out and very harmless to the body.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Check Your Bra Now. by brownpollo(m): 12:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
After rearing rhis post i had to check to confirm it its true or not and i Just found out this thing in my wife's bra now its scary
Re: Ladies Check Your Bra Now. by okenwaa(m): 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
Bush girl...
You just cut it out and continued with the bra

That's not even a chemical, it's coolant meant for the engine of the bra.
Re: Ladies Check Your Bra Now. by Austinsamekpo(m): 1:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
shocked Wads happening??
Re: Ladies Check Your Bra Now. by mechanics(m): 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
nawa o.
Re: Ladies Check Your Bra Now. by nkemjacob2(m): 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
Dat is y Nigeria is a shithole... Our country is meant for anything... Our Nigeria market is very porous..... What is our agency doing about it?
Re: Ladies Check Your Bra Now. by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
Enoquin:
why assume everyone as informed as you are. Why not make a video with gloves and hazmat suit on?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Nurses Always Rude And Mean? / Sad Picture Of Maternity Ward In Igun Hospital In Osun State / Is There Anyone Who Can Relate To Having These Conditions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.