Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Oluwo Of Iwo, Acquires Brand New Innoson G-Wagon To Mark 2nd Anniversary. Photos - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oluwo Of Iwo, Acquires Brand New Innoson G-Wagon To Mark 2nd Anniversary. Photos (3511 Views)

Ifa Doesn't Pick Yoruba Kings, Only Governors Do - Oluwo Of Iwo / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title / "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluwo Of Iwo, Acquires Brand New Innoson G-Wagon To Mark 2nd Anniversary. Photos by CastedDude: 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2018
The paramount traditional ruler of Iwoland in Osun state, the Oluwo of Iwoland, Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi, has a brand new 'Made-in-Nigeria car, Innoson G-wagon. According to reports, the Yoruba monarch who took delivery of the car today, bought it to mark his 2nd Anniversary on the throne as Oluwo.

The monarch was invited for the commissioning of the new model of the home made vehicle last year.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/oluwo-of-iwo-oba-akanbi-acquires-innoson-car-to-mark-2nd-anniversary.html

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Acquires Brand New Innoson G-Wagon To Mark 2nd Anniversary. Photos by CastedDude: 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2018

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Acquires Brand New Innoson G-Wagon To Mark 2nd Anniversary. Photos by CastedDude: 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Acquires Brand New Innoson G-Wagon To Mark 2nd Anniversary. Photos by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
...and Igbos here on Nairaland will be like '' afonjas are the only ploblem we have''. Yoruba people always showing acceptance.

Show me anywhere else in Nigeria where there's so much tolerance and peace apart from the South West. . . Asiwaju ni wa jo!

God bless Nigeria. grin

5 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Acquires Brand New Innoson G-Wagon To Mark 2nd Anniversary. Photos by aworatak: 9:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
Good
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Acquires Brand New Innoson G-Wagon To Mark 2nd Anniversary. Photos by FRESHG(m): 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2018
HIS MUSLIM BRETHREN RIGHT NOW

7 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Acquires Brand New Innoson G-Wagon To Mark 2nd Anniversary. Photos by okonja(m): 9:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
FRESHG:

Why do you think so?...

Pls try to reason with your head and not your heart. Muslims are not bad except the ones who chose to be bad. angry

5 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Acquires Brand New Innoson G-Wagon To Mark 2nd Anniversary. Photos by perez100: 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
May your throne be built on truth and justice.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Acquires Brand New Innoson G-Wagon To Mark 2nd Anniversary. Photos by FRESHG(m): 9:09pm On Jan 15, 2018
okonja:

Why do you think so?...

Pls try to reason with your head and not your heart. Muslims are not bad except the ones who chose to be bad. angry
ARE YOU HIS MUSLIM BROTHER

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Acquires Brand New Innoson G-Wagon To Mark 2nd Anniversary. Photos by beberebe: 9:09pm On Jan 15, 2018
For this gesture.....

I plead with my yoruba brothers to forgive me of my negative comments about them....
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Acquires Brand New Innoson G-Wagon To Mark 2nd Anniversary. Photos by ipodstinks: 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
Good one fron tge king. We are not tribalist here in the west.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Acquires Brand New Innoson G-Wagon To Mark 2nd Anniversary. Photos by seunmsg(m): 9:15pm On Jan 15, 2018
FRESHG:

Funny enough, the Oluwo of Iwo is a Muslim. Hope you see how silly and unreasonable some of you can be.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Acquires Brand New Innoson G-Wagon To Mark 2nd Anniversary. Photos by Balkan(m): 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
beberebe:
For this gesture.....

I plead with my yoruba brothers to forgive me of my negative comments about them....
whats special about what Oba did. A lot Igbos bank with gtb, use glo line and petronise yoruba business so what are you talking about? we even petronise them in buying their land in Lagos that is very expensive.

We petronise them more

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Acquires Brand New Innoson G-Wagon To Mark 2nd Anniversary. Photos by Sealeddeal(m): 9:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
Handshake across Niger has begun in earnest.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Acquires Brand New Innoson G-Wagon To Mark 2nd Anniversary. Photos by Alariiwo: 9:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
Where is he getting all the money to fund his lavish lifestyle from?
A monarch behaving like those yeye entertainers.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Acquires Brand New Innoson G-Wagon To Mark 2nd Anniversary. Photos by Prinzyy: 9:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Balkan:
whats special about what Oba did. A lot Igbos bank with gtb, use glo line and petronise yoruba business so what are you talking about? we even petronise them in buying their land in Lagos that is very expensive.

We petronise them more

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Acquires Brand New Innoson G-Wagon To Mark 2nd Anniversary. Photos by ikeyman00(m): 9:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
The correct yoruba know yoruba will never stand alone because it is not meant to be;FACT. For yoruba to survive as a race they need igbo to police their existence . Do you know there is limited trust between two yoruba. Do not be driven by the way they come together to argue over igbo issues

Therefore they must look east

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Acquires Brand New Innoson G-Wagon To Mark 2nd Anniversary. Photos by okonja(m): 9:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
FRESHG:
ARE YOU HIS MUSLIM BROTHER

YES, I AM A MUSLIM. And I have nothing to argue with you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Acquires Brand New Innoson G-Wagon To Mark 2nd Anniversary. Photos by beberebe: 9:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
Balkan:

We petronise them more

You made some sense in your statement oh....

I am no longer pleading with them....they can go to hell...who care about Afonjas

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Acquires Brand New Innoson G-Wagon To Mark 2nd Anniversary. Photos by beberebe: 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
Balkan:

We petronise them more

You made some sense in your statement oh....

I no longer plead with them....they can go to hell...who care about Afonjas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Acquires Brand New Innoson G-Wagon To Mark 2nd Anniversary. Photos by totit: 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
ikeyman00:

The correct yoruba know yoruba will never stand alone because it is not meant to be;FACT. For yoruba to survive as a race they need igbo to police their existence . Do you know there is limited trust between two yoruba. Do not be driven by the way they come together to argue over igbo issues

Therefore they must look east

Is everything OK with you,breh grin
Are you sure you are alright tell me you are on something cos I don't want to believe this is coming from a grown up shocked

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Acquires Brand New Innoson G-Wagon To Mark 2nd Anniversary. Photos by Alawe(m): 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
nice one
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Acquires Brand New Innoson G-Wagon To Mark 2nd Anniversary. Photos by ikeyman00(m): 9:37pm On Jan 15, 2018

totit
Is everything OK with you,breh grin
Are you sure you are alright tell me you are on something cos I don't want to believe this is coming from a grown up

This is expected after all the country is a $hit hole; don't you know that?

What is OK in the zoo called Nigeria is a complete madness in the world

So mister the world have spoken! gbam

write that down somewhere
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Acquires Brand New Innoson G-Wagon To Mark 2nd Anniversary. Photos by totit: 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
ikeyman00:

This is expected after all the country is a $hit hole; don't you know that?

What is OK in the zoo called Nigeria is a complete madness in the world

So mister the world have spoken! gbam

write that down somewhere

I said it,didnt i?
This dude is high on something.

Abeg,pass me that jingin you dey shack o jare cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Acquires Brand New Innoson G-Wagon To Mark 2nd Anniversary. Photos by Ojiofor: 9:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
Millions of Igbos patronise Yoruba Church business around the world.
Make we hear word.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Acquires Brand New Innoson G-Wagon To Mark 2nd Anniversary. Photos by EarthXmetahuman: 10:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
flat heads keep getting dumber and dumber.

very annoying.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Acquires Brand New Innoson G-Wagon To Mark 2nd Anniversary. Photos by Kenzico(m): 11:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
Tribal bigots have derailed this thread
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Acquires Brand New Innoson G-Wagon To Mark 2nd Anniversary. Photos by Balkan(m): 11:59pm On Jan 15, 2018
Why should it be news thst one oba somewhere bought Innoson brand of car.
Na wah oo
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Acquires Brand New Innoson G-Wagon To Mark 2nd Anniversary. Photos by Balkan(m): 12:07am On Jan 16, 2018
LagosCiti:
...and Igbos here on Nairaland will be like '' afonjas are the only ploblem we have''. Yoruba people always showing acceptance.

Show me anywhere else in Nigeria where there's so much tolerance and peace apart from the South West. . . Asiwaju ni wa jo!

God bless Nigeria. grin
if you think your Oba has done a big deal for Buying Innoson car? then you should be greatful and thankful to Igbos for petronising you in buying your land all over Lagos. Who else can afford to buy those expensive land in Lagos.

Please be sure of what write becuse we petronise more. One land we buy in lekki can give 50 of those cars
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Acquires Brand New Innoson G-Wagon To Mark 2nd Anniversary. Photos by Nobody: 4:07am On Jan 16, 2018
Balkan:
if you think your Oba has done a big deal for Buying Innoson car? then you should be greatful and thankful to Igbos for petronising you in buying your land all over Lagos. Who else can afford to buy those expensive land in Lagos.

Please be sure of what write becuse we petronise more. One land we buy in lekki can give 50 of those cars

You lack common sense.

(1) (Reply)

Translation Of Sugar In Igbo. / Yoruba once dwell in Egypt / Learn Ibie Language (etsako East)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.