Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters (34500 Views)

FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters / Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It) / Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters by Adagba1: 10:03am On Jan 16, 2018
Ipob only believe Sahara reporters when it suits them

1 Like

Re: Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters by YaxxVille(m): 10:17am On Jan 16, 2018
Herdsman hope thr wee not be anymr intimidation to d farmers.. Live in peace biko
fulaniHERDSman:
grin cheesy
Mynd taxi driver ... abeg i dey go 44th avenue to see Lalasticlala, from there go drop me for seun house too grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters by DUMBE: 10:27am On Jan 16, 2018
Please any corrupt official should be arrested and send to jail.APC or PDP.

1 Like

Re: Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 10:32am On Jan 16, 2018
all na wash,we cant be fool again

1 Like

Re: Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters by DTutu1: 10:40am On Jan 16, 2018
Story Story..!!

1 Like

Re: Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters by darhood(m): 10:44am On Jan 16, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:

Source:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/01/15/efcc%E2%80%99s-attempt-arrest-abba-kyari-sparks-panic-aso-rock

only God can safe us
which kind Buhari is this

1 Like

Re: Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters by XTLikeNat777: 11:20am On Jan 16, 2018
News like this are for comic relief before you guys take it serious okay.

There supposed to be a previous reports of Abba Kyari declining EFCC invitation before this episode.

More of attention diversion from the current burning issues of killings and hardship.
Re: Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters by Charly68: 12:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
All I know is if God did not cover the likes of Deziani he won't protect anybody in the land for reaping where they did not sow..2019 is loading many yash shall be exposed & there will be no hiding place for them
Re: Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters by Fxwarrior: 1:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
Is it not "The man with red cap" that you people are talking of? Is in the chairman of "the cabal"? Una no get respect?

Na today? Nothing fit happen joor.
Re: Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters by Bestman111(m): 10:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
Mission impossible. How do u want me to blv u that buharis rite hand man will be arrested ? Are u dreaming?pls wake up
Re: Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters by Okoroawusa: 11:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
Now saharareporters don turn to bad ppl,abi?
Igbos na wa for una!
Re: Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters by ceaser: 6:22am On Jan 17, 2018
9jakohai:

Contact the E-Helpers network

They can be reached here

Get yourself to any reputable government hospital, especially Federal medical centres or teaching hospitals. You'll only need to open treatment folder (max 1k). You will usually not be required to perform series of test which would have increased treatment costs. I think consultation fees should also be in the range of 500 naira to 1k. The removal itself should be free. The remaining cost to bear should be your drugs after treatment which are basically pain relievers and/or antibiotics. Follow up visits will likely be once (500 naira to 1k consultation fee per follow up). That's like 3k in total for the process. Your medications for one week treatment should be under 1k.

With 4k, you should get yourself treated, that's in a reputable government hospital as I said.
Re: Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters by ceaser: 6:37am On Jan 17, 2018
2016easy2017:
Hi, fellow NairaLanders.
I seriously need help from you guys.
I noticed that any month in which we have seriously bad electric supply, the PHCL/NEPA staff brings bills that’s not like the usual type. It looks like photocopy from the suppose original one. They probably make this photocopies and distribute (without the consent of the management). They say “the printing machine is faulty”. This happens whenever we had a month of very bad power supply, like last December.
Pls. what do I do. I believe something illegal is on.

We'll, going by the two different posts that you put up, one about your toothache and later same edited to your persecutory delusion by NEPA officials, I'd say you're showing some tangentiality and inconsistency in thought process and verbalization.

A brief visit to the psychiatrist may be what you need. Sadly, I'm not one, so I can't tell you what exactly to expect like I did for the tooth thingy. But what I can tell you that the cost of services of a psychiatrist, either in private practice or government employ, trumps that of the dentist. I'm sorry.
Re: Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters by ArodeTsolaye: 6:38am On Jan 17, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Another distraction to keep the gullible minds busy and away from their incompetence.
Another sensational distraction to water down the news of Benue massacre. grin
Re: Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters by Adekdammy: 7:26am On Jan 17, 2018
This matter would still be re visited towards the election period and kyarI will be the sacrificial lamb to score cheap point in the fake fight against corruption
Re: Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters by lovere: 7:43pm On Apr 20, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just In: Senate To Reconvene Tuesday, Debate Onnoghen’s Suspension / Coronavirus: Governor Obiano Self-Isolates In Anambra / Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.