Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast (32946 Views)

Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” / OMG! Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast / Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by masada: 6:00am On Jan 16, 2018
it’s either this is photoshopped too

or avengers never sabi wetin dey want
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by exlinkleads(f): 6:01am On Jan 16, 2018
iha a abala ihe umuaka

nonsense
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 16, 2018
This is IMDb for crying out loud, not the official website of the movie or whatever.

Its like using a Wikipedia article alone as your fact source undecided

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by seankay(m): 6:06am On Jan 16, 2018
Make dem kuku put Iya Rainbow make we rest abeg.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by microscopic: 6:08am On Jan 16, 2018
There is nothing like hackers.
This is just a way of making the movie more popular.
Its a potential marketing strategy.
Blaming hackers is the tactical defence incase of court suit

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by wumade: 6:11am On Jan 16, 2018
I kinda agree with you.

Timoleon:
I think I finally get the ploy here!

This is no joke, neither is it a mistake. I think the producers of avengers are intentionally using the names of these women for free adverts. They put the name, It draws lots of attention, lots of headlines only to remove the name and claim it was a hack. This way, funke or Genevieve can't claim any royalty.

QED!

I might be wrong though.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by phemmyfour: 6:12am On Jan 16, 2018
ignis:
Abeg make dem use me replace her... I sabi well well.
With that your igbekere face
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by KingsJohnson(m): 6:12am On Jan 16, 2018
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by mamaafrik(m): 6:14am On Jan 16, 2018
They want to start playing wit our emotions like Nairabet abi......,sango olukosoooooooooo,wat are you waiting,Fire........dem
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by Jbleenk: 6:21am On Jan 16, 2018
Bullshiite. Hacker my feet. This is publicity stunt.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by lafuria1(m): 6:22am On Jan 16, 2018
What you guys don't know is that, IMDB is like Wikipedia, anyone can go there and edit anything.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by zuto4u(m): 6:36am On Jan 16, 2018
Lol �
ignis:
Abeg make dem use me replace her... I sabi well well.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by obaataaokpaewu: 6:40am On Jan 16, 2018
Timoleon:

This is no joke, neither is it a mistake. I think the producers of avengers are intentionally using the names of these women for free adverts. They put the name, It draws lots of attention, lots of headlines only to remove the name and claim it was a hack. This way, funke or Genevieve can't claim any royalty.

QED!

I might be wrong though.
You are wrong. QED
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by FKMagazine(m): 6:41am On Jan 16, 2018
Muckross1122:
After the news broke the internet that the nollywood actress "Genevieve Nnaji" has replaced her colleagues "funke akindele" as "dora milaje" in the The avengers: infinity war. The website has now removed both Genevieve And Funke Akindele as one of the cast in the movie. The number of the cast in the movie has now reduced from 71 To 70.

Check The Website Below For Confirmation:
http://m.imdb.com/title/tt4154756/fullcredits/cast?ref_=m_tt_cl_sc

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/01/genevieve-nnaji-name-now-removed-as-one.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by Stylz69(m): 6:44am On Jan 16, 2018
Next will be Rahama Sadau
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by udemzyudex(m): 6:50am On Jan 16, 2018
Eastatlantaniqqa:
lol that hacker bad oh

I don't think it's the hand work of hackers, the website owners are doing it on purpose.

How can someone hack a website twice in a week?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by iamKeo(m): 6:50am On Jan 16, 2018
lol we can take this at least the got mentioned doesn't matter if it was hackers influenced

next time the will mistakenly act ���
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by ekmike(m): 6:51am On Jan 16, 2018
it was never there in the first place
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by Papanwamaikpe: 6:52am On Jan 16, 2018
Buhari you see your life?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 6:53am On Jan 16, 2018
udemzyudex:

I don't think it's the hand work of hackers, the website owners are doing it on purpose.

How can someone hack a website twice in a week?

it seems so

they are doing so to embarras them
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by Timoleon(m): 6:54am On Jan 16, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
You are wrong. QED
just checked your profile, you are an arsenal fan...hence you are wrong. QED

It will be wrong of me to argue with an arsenal fan.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by Gkemz: 6:58am On Jan 16, 2018
Her name was never included. Op i wonder why you guys get all these fake and sensational news.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by miqos02(m): 7:01am On Jan 16, 2018
Na war
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by Shaw007(m): 7:02am On Jan 16, 2018
One was even arguing that its not too late to recast a role... Shittt grin grin stupid ass pple
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by ouzo1(m): 7:04am On Jan 16, 2018
swashbuckler84:
It's not "hacking" when there's an EDIT button.

https://help.imdb.com/article/contribution/filmography-credits/adding-filmography-credits/GAB5B33MBLEG73CT

Help me tell them o, hackers don suffer for this avengers matter innocently
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by israelmao(m): 7:05am On Jan 16, 2018
Some people are fast becoming APC,it's reported before Funke's name was not originally included.How can you now remove name that was not originally there?God will deliver you from APC spirit(lying spirit)!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by gbekoilias(m): 7:05am On Jan 16, 2018
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by Harrynight(m): 7:13am On Jan 16, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Buhari you see your life?

Buhari may probably be the worst thing that happen to Nogerians ...

But what does this Avengers' shiits got to do with him
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by Rich96: 7:26am On Jan 16, 2018
Where are the Igbo amaka pigs!! Always show there hate for the Yoruba once given the Chance !! Shake across Niger ko across India ni! ***k Igbo's
Toosure70:
Better o, because the pigs for no let afonja rest.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 16, 2018
Most Nigerians are so dumb sometimes it hurts. And if you tell them they will get angry instead of learning. Hackers ko hackers ni.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by Threebear(m): 7:52am On Jan 16, 2018
Timoleon:

QED!

I might be wrong though.
Marvel using Nigeria, a country that sells mostly pirated copies for publicity, not China, not Bollywood where they can recoup some of their money but Nigeria with no credible box office system?
Hahahaha, what brand of ogogoro do you drink?
The fact you even think marvel knows that Genevieve or funke exists is hilarious.

Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today / Tunde Ednut Reacts To Zlatan's Inclusion In The Next Rated, Headies Award / Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records Releases New Photos