Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast (32947 Views)

Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” / OMG! Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast / Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by obaataaokpaewu: 7:55am On Jan 16, 2018
Timoleon:

just checked your profile, you are an arsenal fan...hence you are wrong. QED

It will be wrong of me to argue with an arsenal fan.
whether Arsenal or Enyimba, Just know that your reasoning was a wrong one
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by obaataaokpaewu: 7:58am On Jan 16, 2018
Threebear:

Marvel using Nigeria, a country that sells mostly pirated copies for publicity, not China, not Bollywood where they can recoup some of their money but Nigeria with no credible box office system?
Hahahaha, what brand of ogogoro do you drink?
The fact you even think marvel knows that Genevieve or funke exists is hilarious.
Lol... Don't mind that guy!! How could someone come up with such? It's really not ordinary
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 16, 2018
Idont see hackers anywhere,rather I see pub-stunts for movie sales when finally released. I wonder why they are yet to affix Aisha Buhari name there
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by dotcomnamename: 8:29am On Jan 16, 2018
IGBO PEOPLE yesterday: "haaaaaaaa they've replaced Funke Akindele a local actress with Genevieve professional from our east."

IGBO PEOPLE after Genevieve's name was removed: "All these hackers eyy".

Bunch of illiterates confused people

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 16, 2018
lol....lwkmd....
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by Dalek(m): 8:40am On Jan 16, 2018
i see dey finally treat my edit.. grin grin

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by Mp3mack: 8:45am On Jan 16, 2018
The oza room people working...na wa ...all these in 72hourshours
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by ottohan: 9:02am On Jan 16, 2018
Toosure70:
I am a pig, I cant understand english
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by ewizard1: 9:03am On Jan 16, 2018
Your Birthday coming up? You want a tee?
See my sig!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by ottohan: 9:04am On Jan 16, 2018
dotcomnamename:
I am a lunatic, and my tribe is a
Bunch of illiterates confused people

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by wane01(m): 9:06am On Jan 16, 2018
All i can see i a simple marketing strategy....
Arousing the interest of people by putting their favorite stars just to increase the anticipation of people.....
Hope its not boring like the overrated wonder woman
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by Papadoh(m): 9:08am On Jan 16, 2018
Broke the internet?! B!TCH, PLEASE!

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by ivolt: 9:21am On Jan 16, 2018
Hungry bloggers doing what they know best.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by MrBONE2(m): 9:22am On Jan 16, 2018
swashbuckler84:
It's not "hacking" when there's an EDIT button.

https://help.imdb.com/article/contribution/filmography-credits/adding-filmography-credits/GAB5B33MBLEG73CT
That mean Sisi Funke Akindele is main person who will play the role role cos it appears in Wikipedia. grin

let me try and edit it and in my namegrin

Name.... Mr Bonez
Role....... Wakanda Land Famous Hunter and Friend of Black Panthergrin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by ivolt: 9:22am On Jan 16, 2018
wane01:
All i can see i a simple marketing strategy....
Arousing the interest of people by putting their favorite stars just to increase the anticipation of people.....
Hope its not boring like the overrated wonder woman

It is bloggers that are creating fake screenshots to deceive people.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by ivolt: 9:23am On Jan 16, 2018
Timoleon:
I think I finally get the ploy here!

This is no joke, neither is it a mistake. I think the producers of avengers are intentionally using the names of these women for free adverts. They put the name, It draws lots of attention, lots of headlines only to remove the name and claim it was a hack. This way, funke or Genevieve can't claim any royalty.

QED!

I might be wrong though.

The producers are not involved, you can even put your own name.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by ivolt: 9:24am On Jan 16, 2018
microscopic:
There is nothing like hackers.
This is just a way of making the movie more popular.
Its a potential marketing strategy.
Blaming hackers is the tactical defence incase of court suit
You are right, but the edits are being made by bloggers.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by arewafederation: 9:27am On Jan 16, 2018
madenigga , get your arsse over here and see something... cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by benfluleck: 10:14am On Jan 16, 2018
lafuria1:
What you guys don't know is that, IMDB is like Wikipedia, anyone can go there and edit anything.
Illiteracy is a disease 2+2 =5 for a lot of people on this forum. I am not 'understanding' how some of this people have lived this long

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by Tocheagle(m): 10:18am On Jan 16, 2018
Patience ozokwo is next
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by ykfavour(m): 10:23am On Jan 16, 2018
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 16, 2018
Lolz lolzzz... But that of Funke Akindele really make waves because even movie scene pictures were attached. Well I wished them all the best.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by madenigga(m): 12:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
arewafederation:
madenigga , get your arsse over here and see something... cheesy
No hard feelings bro.

This only teaches us one thing, stay away from tribalism, nobody knows tomorrow.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by adekhingz(m): 2:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
SladeWilson:
Lot of naives on this forum...

You that u r not; oya Explain

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
Where is the dude I was arguing with yesterday
Can you see the truth now

Tunde Ednut Reacts To Zlatan's Inclusion In The Next Rated, Headies Award / Sonia Ogbonna Stuns In Bikini Photo / Stephanie Okereke's Vacation Pictures In Europe