Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,010 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead (67169 Views)

Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) / Throwback Video Of Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Who Died In Enugu / Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Dies (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by NaijaCover(m): 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mr Simon Odo, a native doctor popularly known as ‘King of Satan’ who married 59 wives with over 300 children and grandchildren is dead.

The late Odo, who hailed from Aji in Igbo-Eze North Local Government Area of Enugu State, died in the early hours of Tuesday after a brief illness.

Mr Emeka Odo one of the sons who confirmed the death of his father to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in their family house said that the father died at the age of 74.

Odo said the burial arrangement for his father was already in progress in compliance with his father’s instruction to the wives and children that his remains should not be deposited in the mortuary when confirmed dead, but should be buried as soon as possible.

“Yes my father popularly known as King of Satan is dead; he died on Tuesday morning as he had been sick for the past three weeks.

“We are having a family meeting to perfect arrangement for his burial since he instructed us not to put his body in the mortuary,” he said.

He lamented that the death of his father was a big blow as he had a loving and caring father in spite of a large number of family members.

“Since this morning my father died kinsmen, friends and well-wishers have been trooping in shock and surprise to come and sympathise with our family,” he said.

(NAN)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/enugu-native-doctor-husband-of-59-women-dies/amp/

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

1 Share

Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by illicit(m): 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
lets see how these women now finally fend for themselves and these children...since sugar dada is no more

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Flexherbal(m): 7:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
Maybe, he wanted to compete with Solomon.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by G450: 7:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
Rip onu uwa (king of Satan)

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by slawormiir: 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rest in peace

I just dey wonder the smell way go dey come out of that room

136 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Ifesinachi22(m): 7:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
post=108501084:
Update From . COM

Source:

No story and your already mentioning the Mods?

Meanwhile, my girlfriend is from Aji

1 Like

Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Ifesinachi22(m): 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
lets see how these women now finally fend for themselves and these children...since sugar dada is no more

Such things don't die off easily like that. He must have passed his powers to His eldest son to continue from where he stopped. More inflow of revenue.

Enugu Ezike is very powerful.
I can just imagine how smelly such places will be.

I'm a church goer and a Traditionalist too.

I go to church to get my own fair Share of the heavenly race.

I'm a traditionalist so i go dey dodge those who wants to poison me. Another reason why I'm a traditionalist is to eat chicken, because traditionalists dey eat chicken like tomorrow no dey grin grin grin

163 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Aboks(m): 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2021
and bad news

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by NaijaCover(m): 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

See More Photos Via www.. com

1 Like

Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by NaijaCover(m): 7:44pm On Dec 14, 2021
See More Photo As Obtained By Below:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2021
Passed through his house some weeks ago, I sighted his house where he boldly carved "house of satan" written on it, I asked what that meant, they told me his story of many wives and children

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by chariisGRACE(m): 8:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
Proof that you don't need to blow up your PRECIOUS gbola and other people to enjoy 'Al jannah'.

59!! Na this one we dey drag Ned Nwoko upandan?

Congrats, native doctor; you have etched your gbola in the cunt of time.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
Such things don't die off easily like that. He must have passed his powers to His eldest son to continue from where he stopped. More inflow of revenue.
I'm a traditionalist so i go dey dodge those who wants to poison me. Another reason why I'm a traditionalist is to eat chicken, because traditionalists dey eat chicken like tomorrow no dey grin grin grin

you do know that eldest son may have wives of his own now to shower with dead father's money...or better yet, he may find new brides to impress with dead father's legacy....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by KingMack(m): 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
This wan Na Solo... remain small make Mon enter to become Solomon grin

22 Likes

Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

grin grin so you believe in heavenly race. Chai!!!

Well, continue your race.... just make sure you comes first and win the trophy.....

More glucose to your head grin grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Sonnobax15(m): 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2021
cheesy
Rest in peace to his precious Moses rod shocked

At least he died a pvssy banger lipsrsealed

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by WibusJaga: 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2021

The man too like woman. Even all his gods na women.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

[s]Such things don't die off easily like that. He must have passed his powers to His eldest son to continue from where he stopped. More inflow of revenue.

I'm a traditionalist so i go dey dodge those who wants to poison me. Another reason why I'm a traditionalist is to eat chicken, because traditionalists dey eat chicken like tomorrow no dey[/s] grin grin grin
So people dey wey still believe in religious fetish.. Nigerians are quite gullible tho..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by EyezofGod120: 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
grin wetin this man go tell baba God for heaven now,, osiwin eniyan kan sha

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by letristian: 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
What then is the gain in serving the devil?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by hastrupadewale3(m): 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ok
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Lindajames1010: 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
This man go get power o
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Mko123(m): 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
A
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by BABANGBALI: 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
See as him resemble

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Iliveforever(m): 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
Look at Mannabbqgrill father, vulture gene is in their blood stream...

He didn’t bother to share his zombie monthly salary with him, very bad!!

Anyway, I hope the deceased accepted JESUS before his death, if not na eternal tears

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Trackstar: 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
See his ugly face like satan

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by chiedu7: 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2021
Na wa this man died without Jesus, embarassed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by revived2: 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2021
Okay

Make.him.greet devil for hell

E go be angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto / Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos / John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.