Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:24 PM

A Nigerian Pastor Want To Learn More About The Islam Of Sheikh Zakzaky - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nigerian Pastor Want To Learn More About The Islam Of Sheikh Zakzaky (305 Views)

FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters / FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government / PHOTO Of 6 Children Of Sheikh Zakzaky Murdered By President Buhari & Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Pastor Want To Learn More About The Islam Of Sheikh Zakzaky by Elbinawi: 7:36am On Jan 16, 2018
A Nigerian Christian Pastor sent me Friend request on Facebook, he said he want to learn more the brand of Islam of Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky that does not Hate Christians and embrace the whole of Humanity.

I answered him that Christianity is the closest religion to Islam. At the advent of Islam when Muslims were oppressed and weak, Prophet Muhammad (sa) sent Muslims to a just Christian King of Ethiopia for protection.

I told him that ignorant Africans do equate evil Western imperialism and Christianity. Murderous Wahhabi terrorism hate Christians but they are tools of Western imperialism. The Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia once called for the total destruction of all Churches in the Arabian Peninsula.

One of the Islamophobic videos US President Trump retweeted of a Syrian terrorist destroying the statues of Mary (as), that bloodthirsty terrorist was trained and armed by the US and UK.

The Islam Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky taught us honor and respect Christianity but we are enemies of the evilness of Western imperialism and global Zionism.

Unfortunately my Friend list has reached the 5,000 limit mark with 1000s waiting but I unfriend a member of the Islamic Movement to make way for this Christian Pastor. #FreeZakzakyForTreatment

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: A Nigerian Pastor Want To Learn More About The Islam Of Sheikh Zakzaky by agwom(m): 7:38am On Jan 16, 2018
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

EKITI 2018: INEC Time / A Poll On Ranching / 2019 : The Bitter Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.